Re injected blood after seen in syringe.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone

When doing my most recent TRT shot (about 15 mins ago) I aspirated and saw the syringe fill with blood. I pulled it out and injected into a different site (slightly higher on my thigh).

Has this happened to anyone? I’m assuming this may be a dumb question but is it safe to re inject blood mixed with T into a different site directly after removal?

Please let me know

Thanks

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey everyone

When doing my most recent TRT shot (about 15 mins ago) I aspirated and saw the syringe fill with blood. I pulled it out and injected into a different site (slightly higher on my thigh).

Has this happened to anyone? I’m assuming this may be a dumb question but is it safe to re inject blood mixed with T into a different site directly after removal?

Please let me know

Thanks
Yes, totally fine! Glad you moved the site.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That moment when you just injected tren ace and not only does blood squirt all over the place since you pinned the quads, but it also leaks a bit into the needle luer due to pressure build up 😮

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That moment when you just injected tren ace and not only does blood squirt all over the place since you pinned the quads, but it also leaks a bit into the needle luer due to pressure build up 😮
Meh, that just means it's doing a great job! 👍😀