RC Clomid

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Just going to finally start a 25mg EOD PCT of Clomid as an OTC PCT - which I'd hoped would have had me feeling better - didn't work as I thought.
I'm going to be running Clomid, Letrone (1 cap ED), Trib and K1ngs Blood, with my usual PWO staples of No Mercy, Hemavol, Karbolyn/Carbotein and a very strong coffee.
Just wondering if any interactions to look out for with supps and Clomid (someone in my job said Caffeine and Clomid is a no-no, but I can't find any interactions between those online...)

liljohn

Awards
A friend suggested me starting two weeks after my last pin to do 100mg of clovid everyday for 30 days and 100mg of arimidex every other day for 30 days.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Both you guys need to stop taking advice from people you know.

Get your advice here. A Lot of guys on here have tremendous knowledge, and if someone here gives you bad advice, someone else will pop up and correct it.
Liljohn, everything you were recommended is wrong man.

OP, I don't know what cycle you ran (because you didn't give that information), but almost everyone on this site recommends against an OTC PCT for a cycle.

Caffeine doesn't interact negatively with Clomid.

liljohn

Awards
Which is why we are posting here. I meant to write two weeks. What would you suggest instead of what my friend suggested
for PCT? I am aware of clomid being otc but not arimidex.
Thats good to hear about the caffeine.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
clomid is not OTC. people can source it from RC companies, but that is just a loop hole for researchers to buy unscheduled drugs.

i would suggest 100 the first week 50 the second week and 25 ed the 3rd week and 25 eod for as long as you need after that. sometimes several months may be required to reset the endocrine system to near normal output.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I ran a very, very mild cycle - if you can even call it that - of Dermacrine and XI-KT for two months (approx). Haven't felt right since, and an OTC of Rebirth, K1ngs Blood and Super Natty - although okay - wasn't getting me back to where I wanted to be, so I said I'd run RC Clomid (sourced from a sponsor) at 25mgEOD with K1ngs Blood and Letrone.
I've just never ran a proper SERM before, so my pots are gone, but just wanted to make sure there's no negative interactions with caffeine or any of my PWO stack.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A friend suggested me starting two weeks after my last pin to do 100mg of clovid everyday for 30 days and 100mg of arimidex every other day for 30 days.

I'm not trying to bash you man.
I know you're just repeating what you've been told.
But it's all bad advice.
100 mg of Arimidex ... Man I don't know if that's deadly, but it could be.
When we talk about that compound, we're talking about .5mg or maybe 1mg.

100 is crazy.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, I ran a very, very mild cycle - if you can even call it that - of Dermacrine and XI-KT for two months (approx). Haven't felt right since, and an OTC of Rebirth, K1ngs Blood and Super Natty - although okay - wasn't getting me back to where I wanted to be, so I said I'd run RC Clomid (sourced from a sponsor) at 25mgEOD with K1ngs Blood and Letrone.
I've just never ran a proper SERM before, so my pots are gone, but just wanted to make sure there's no negative interactions with caffeine or any of my PWO stack.
I'm sorry man ... Your "pots are gone"?
I realize that maybe a translation thing.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry man, 'pot of herbs' - 'nerves'. Just rhyming slang. I'm Irish.

liljohn

Awards
I see, so do you have good advice or?
This is the issue I keep running into here, I know people have knowledge but struggle letting it out.

Yeah I didn’t actually think clomid was otc either I think you might be high lmao

Any way all good, but dont just say it’s wrong and not give a clear correct answer. What would you suggest for a clomid and arimidex pct instead of what I was suggesting/suggested?

Are you saying 100mg clomid everyday for 30 days and .5 or 1mg of arimidex every other day for the 30 days?

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see, so do you have good advice or?
This is the issue I keep running into here, I know people have knowledge but struggle letting it out.

Yeah I didn’t actually think clomid was otc either I think you might be high lmao

Any way all good, but dont just say it’s wrong and not give a clear correct answer. What would you suggest for a clomid and arimidex pct instead of what I was suggesting/suggested?

Are you saying 100mg clomid everyday for 30 days and .5 or 1mg of arimidex every other day for the 30 days?
Sure, I don't mind giving some more help.
... But I do think what I already shared, "Don't use Arimidex at crazy, unsafe levels" was pretty good advice.
:)

Personally, I would have chosen Nolvadex over Clomid.
But if Clomid is what you have ... What Ripper suggested will work.

I personally don't use an AI unless I determine that I need one. Did you use an AI on cycle?

You don't happen to have Arimistane, instead of Arimidex do you?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally don’t see a need go past 50mg with clomid, especially since the half life is around 6 days, I think 100mg is a little overkill