Razorbolic Burn 180/Phenadrine/LeanFX

steinmass83

steinmass83

Banned
Awards
My name is Daniel. I'm 20 years old. Weigh about 190 lbs and about 5'8 in height.

Anyways, I am about to finish my novadex XT off cycle from some Methly-1D, LGH, RPM and Razorbolic Burn 180. (I stacked the methyl-1d + lgh and the razorbolic burn 180 and did RPM sepearately)

Anyways, once I finish my novadex XT I plan on doing a cleanse (purchased Perfect Cleanse from the Vitamin Shoppe) to get rid of all the built up toxins from who knows what.

After that, I am ready to start a new cycle. I purchase Razorbolic Burn 180/Phenadrine/LeanFX. I am going for a lean/ripped look. Need suggestions as to how and when to take these supplements and in what combination (should I stack all 3, etc.)

Attached is my work out log. I know this isn't where you post your workout log BUT it is important for this post! Just need to know if the workouts I have been doing for the last 6 to 8 months are even good.

Also, dieting tips for trying to get ripped / cut would be greatly appreciated. I have a 4 pack and can get that 6 pack because I have a gut in the way. How many carbs a day? Calories? I have a HUGE appetite hence the small gut that prevents me from having a full 6 pack and being as ripped as I want to be.

Suggestions Please!

Attachments

steinmass83

steinmass83

Banned
Awards
Diet consists of eating quiznos almost every day, a lot of chicken, eggs, tuna, etc. Carbs/calories are high when I have a huge bowl of cereal at night.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Diet consists of eating quiznos almost every day, a lot of chicken, eggs, tuna, etc. Carbs/calories are high when I have a huge bowl of cereal at night.
to make it easier on yourself you might want to replace your CARB sources at the LEAST. the GI of most wheat/grains is pretty high anyways 70+ usually. If you AIM for an average of 50 or less.

IE:Grains like Ezekiel bread are 38-39. apples and oranges, baked beans, low carb tortillas (usually 7 net carbs)

doing this will help alot more than just well....EATING quiznos. Also you should CUT carbs out mostly when not active or during evenings. Consume most them during breakfast, afternoons, and PRE/POST workout only

steinmass83

steinmass83

Banned
Awards
Hmm -- So cut back on the carbs ... What does your diet consist of?

I work out every night after work (normally around 10pm) and work shift is mostly from 1p-10p and sometimes 8a-5p. For breakfast, what should I eat on workout days? On non-workout days?

steinmass83

steinmass83

Banned
Awards
Anyone have a suggestion for stacking the 3 supps (Razorbolic Burn 180/Phenadrine/LeanFX)? Should I stack all 3? Any suggestions?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
if anything eat those sandwhiches PRE/POST and during work hours try to bring healthier foods/meals. Morning Eat OATS is the easiest meal to prepare with a decent GI rating

Body-for-LIFE Food List
you can use that as a GUIDE if you like. A decent outline for now. Id consider anything with MACROS that are just RANDOM junk food. quiznos or burgers, and on a diet just makes it tougher to cut down. So save those foods if you have to for POST WORKOUT and dont eat heavy carbs if your just sitting around. save them for active parts of the day. This site has some decent tips for starters so read up

steinmass83

steinmass83

Banned
Awards
Thats very helpful -- I always thought by going to Quiznos that it would be the best way to go -- but apparently not! Whats your favorite kind of oatmeal? (brand) Also, whats inexpensive since I work 5 days a week that I can bring to work and eat for lunch?

I see fats to avoid on that website "Mayonnaise" which is what I use to mix with my tuna :-( I do however use the light mayo but still ...

Do you take any supplements to help with your appetite?

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Haha I love mayo on my contest diet! I wouldn't use it the last 4wks., but it's awesome otherwise. Not the light stuff either, just good 'ol REAL Mayo. JFG's my favorite.