Razor8 Blast Powder Review Thread!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
razor8_sample_klc_20140812104959.jpg

This thread is for sample reviews of ALLMAX Razor8 Blast Powder.

Mods, please feel free to move to Product Review section, if more appropriate.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Took my sample for some back and biceps work.
Flavor: key lime, Turned out to be a mild lemonade flavor, like if you made lemonade and used too much water.

If there's beta alanine in it I didn't feel it.

Yohimbine was similar, I didn't feel that strung out feeling when lifting after taking Yohimbine.

Energy: I had a pretty good amount of energy, about what I'd expect.

Pump: I did get a good pump and could definitely feel my muscles working. The redeeming quality of this particular preworkout honestly.

Vascularity was so so, not spectacular or anything.

All in all pretty average for a preworkout, nothing wowed me, and in a market flooded with choices I'm surprised what I tried from Allmax was not better. Typically Allmax is priced pretty high so if this product cost more than the median price of all preworkouts I would not recommend it.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my sample for some back and biceps work.
Flavor: key lime, Turned out to be a mild lemonade flavor, like if you made lemonade and used too much water.

If there's beta alanine in it I didn't feel it.

Yohimbine was similar, I didn't feel that strung out feeling when lifting after taking Yohimbine.

Energy: I had a pretty good amount of energy, about what I'd expect.

Pump: I did get a good pump and could definitely feel my muscles working. The redeeming quality of this particular preworkout honestly.

Vascularity was so so, not spectacular or anything.

All in all pretty average for a preworkout, nothing wowed me, and in a market flooded with choices I'm surprised what I tried from Allmax was not better. Typically Allmax is priced pretty high so if this product cost more than the median price of all preworkouts I would not recommend it.
Thanks for the honest review! Glad to hear that the pump aspect came through. Also, I saw you mention in our other thread that the energy you experienced lasted throughout, so hopefully that is another benefit others see as well.

Allmax's products are not always the cheapest, but when you look at what you are getting you'll see the value. We source and use the highest quality ingredients and use the licensed, proven ingredients - like AgmaPure, CarnoSyn, HydroMax, and Nitrosigine. We also have an extensive basics line for those looking to save money, but still get quality.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Thanks for the honest review! Glad to hear that the pump aspect came through. Also, I saw you mention in our other thread that the energy you experienced lasted throughout, so hopefully that is another benefit others see as well.

Allmax's products are not always the cheapest, but when you look at what you are getting you'll see the value. We source and use the highest quality ingredients and use the licensed, proven ingredients - like AgmaPure, CarnoSyn, HydroMax, and Nitrosigine. We also have an extensive basics line for those looking to save money, but still get quality.
Yes, would be good for those doing extended training sessions.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Razor 8 Pre-Workout Review

Taste

Key Lime Cherry – This was different. I have never had a Key Lime Cherry, but I am not the biggest key lime fan, but it was not real dense in Key Lime flavor. I got a good 50/50 ratio between both flavors as I got more Cherry on the aftertaste, and a burst of Key Lime right off the bat. I would have to try this a few more times, this was just so unique it threw me off guard! A+ for creativity.

Mixability

Used 1 sample pack (1 scoop) in 8oz of water. No debree or floaties, this mixed very fine. The powder was very fine so I knew this would mix very easy. 0 complains here at all!

Formula

5g Creatine (Adequate Dose) between Mono and HCL
425mg BA (Under dosed)
Arginine HCL does not do much with much research backing it even at 500mg
Agmatine at 365mg is still on the low side, 500mg is usually a minimum dose for aiding in pumps some products use up to 1-1.5g
Caffeine is 272mg which is a bit on the high side (for some) like myself who likes around 200, 300 is sometimes pushing it
Di-Caffeine Malate (24g) raising caffeine a touch more
Yohimbine at 4.5mg is a touch high for a beginner dose (2.5mg Is usually a start) and an ingredient not found often in pre-workouts,
Green Tea Extract at 10mg
Naringin (Grapefruit Extract) at 4.5mg

Pretty decent formula, heavy stim without question, a little under dosed as far as pump product goes (Agmatine) and performance (BA). Not a big fan of arginine as its major pump feature in this product (3 forms). Would rather see Glycerol or GMS.

Workout Reaction

Energy was strong out of the gate taking it on a fasted stomach in the AM for 5 AM Training. I consume this 10 minutes prior to my Chest workout and then stretched on the TRX Bands a touch to get warmed up

I noticed the Yohimbine right off the bat since I train fasted and the heavy stim of nearly 300mg right into my system and was present for the entire workout. This is not a light pre-workout without question. I felt a bit of jitters as 300mg is a lot for myself, but overall pretty steady and streaming energy.

Was not noticing much of a pump, I do not get much out of arginine, or a low dose of Agmatine to be honest, so that was a little bit of a letdown on my end. I am glad to see the adequate dose of creatine, but did not get much performance wise out of this with a low dose of BA in the formula. The main thing noted was key energy, this hits hard and stays streaming for you for at least 90-120 minutes and even on my drive home.

Overall a decent formula, just that some of those ingredients in the pump blend will be underdosed in the end. 0 Complains on energy as I do not take stims often, so when i do they blow me out of the water.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Razor8 review

Razor8 review:
Taste: good a little tart for me but that's hardly an issue, like the green lime Brach's candies or lollipops .
Pump: not what I had hoped for at all considering the claims, and I stacked it with 3g GM
Focus: total win here. Felt like I was the only one workin out at the gym.
Intensity: another win, just when I thought I wanted to quit, almost had no choice but to power thru more.
Endurance: had plenty left in the tank after an hour of big group volume exercise. Couldn't stay cuz the planned work was complete.
Crash: none. Feeling great, alert, and firm, just thought I'd be a little more skin stretched.
Also, didn't get the tingly, hot head, fired up feeling I usually get from the beta al. Kinda let down there, I like that feeling cuz there is no better way to make it go away than chucking heavy **** around.
Price: excellent at 60 servings. With shipping charge it works out to around .80 cents from my quick research.

Rating this an 8*
Putting it in my semi final consideration for the fall winter bulk.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I have both Watermelon and Key Lime Chery. Both taste great.

I like high stim preworkouts. Always have and I metabolize caffeine like it's nothing so this is a good amount of stim for me.

I have beta alanine. Makes me itchy aroun the ears. This has a low dose so I love it. Other products I have had to give away because it was too high.

I would like to see less argenine and more agmatine IMO. Agmatine works better for pumps for me. Although too much more pump and it may get in the way for me. I like pump compounds but I rely more on my workout to get a pump.
- if you can't get a solid pump taking this, fix your workout! -

For super results stack this with Allmax Muscle Prime! I love this combo.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Workout Reaction

Energy was strong out of the gate taking it on a fasted stomach in the AM for 5 AM Training. I consume this 10 minutes prior to my Chest workout and then stretched on the TRX Bands a touch to get warmed up

I noticed the Yohimbine right off the bat since I train fasted and the heavy stim of nearly 300mg right into my system and was present for the entire workout. This is not a light pre-workout without question. I felt a bit of jitters as 300mg is a lot for myself, but overall pretty steady and streaming energy.

Was not noticing much of a pump, I do not get much out of arginine, or a low dose of Agmatine to be honest, so that was a little bit of a letdown on my end. I am glad to see the adequate dose of creatine, but did not get much performance wise out of this with a low dose of BA in the formula. The main thing noted was key energy, this hits hard and stays streaming for you for at least 90-120 minutes and even on my drive home.

Overall a decent formula, just that some of those ingredients in the pump blend will be underdosed in the end. 0 Complains on energy as I do not take stims often, so when i do they blow me out of the water.
Nice, thorough review as always! Glad you liked the energy in Razor8!

Razor8 review:
Taste: good a little tart for me but that's hardly an issue, like the green lime Brach's candies or lollipops .
Pump: not what I had hoped for at all considering the claims, and I stacked it with 3g GM
Focus: total win here. Felt like I was the only one workin out at the gym.
Intensity: another win, just when I thought I wanted to quit, almost had no choice but to power thru more.
Endurance: had plenty left in the tank after an hour of big group volume exercise. Couldn't stay cuz the planned work was complete.
Crash: none. Feeling great, alert, and firm, just thought I'd be a little more skin stretched.
Also, didn't get the tingly, hot head, fired up feeling I usually get from the beta al. Kinda let down there, I like that feeling cuz there is no better way to make it go away than chucking heavy **** around.
Price: excellent at 60 servings. With shipping charge it works out to around .80 cents from my quick research.

Rating this an 8*
Putting it in my semi final consideration for the fall winter bulk.
Do it. You won't be disappointed!

I have both Watermelon and Key Lime Chery. Both taste great.

I like high stim preworkouts. Always have and I metabolize caffeine like it's nothing so this is a good amount of stim for me.

I have beta alanine. Makes me itchy aroun the ears. This has a low dose so I love it. Other products I have had to give away because it was too high.

I would like to see less argenine and more agmatine IMO. Agmatine works better for pumps for me. Although too much more pump and it may get in the way for me. I like pump compounds but I rely more on my workout to get a pump.
- if you can't get a solid pump taking this, fix your workout! -

For super results stack this with Allmax Muscle Prime! I love this combo.
Thanks for the review, glad you're enjoying Allmax products! You can always stack this with some bulk agmatine sulfate. Allmax carries a whole line of basics, including AgmaPure - agmatine sulfate powder.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Review time!

Taste: taste was great! Not to sweet or anything!

Mixibility: mixed great; no issues here! Took just a couple of shakes!

Endurance: i really didnt notice any endurance increase.

Energy: energy was great! Nice and smooth through my whole workout! No crash after either!

Overall this was a good experience for me! I would buy if the price was pretty good! Im gonna rate this an 8 out of 10! Again thanks Allmax for the sample

FF41

Awards
Razor8 Review -

I tested this supplement out yesterday with a high rep workout to try and get the biggest pump from this supplement. My workout consisted of the following - 1x30 bar squats, 1x20 65lbs front squats, 3x15 135lbs and 1x30 95lbs. Then 3x5 pull ups. Then supersetted arm curls 45lbs (bar) and skull chrushers 25lbs 1x10 slow, 1x20 fast, 1x10 slow, 1x20 fast, 1 1x10 slow.

Taste/Mixability - I was really expecting it to taste to like a Cherry Limeade from Sonic, but it didn't. I am afraid I didn't like the taste at all. Not so bad that I had to chug the 8oz bottle, but I certainly didn't sip it down. The powder was fine and mixed in easily with a couple of shakes of my bottle and didn't leave any residue.
8/10.

Energy/Endurance - I took this about 20 minutes before starting my workout. The energy never hit me like I was expecting and had read in previous reviews. But, after a few high reps I wasn't slowing down in the slightest and powered straight through without any energy dip. In fact I could have gone longer if I had wanted. This was awesome, no ramp up or jitters, just a smooth level of energy. There was no come down for the rest of the day either. 10/10.

Pump - This is actually what excited me the most. Everything was definetly engorged with blood at the end of my workout. My arms and legs had that feel and flushed look that I am after for a pump product and it left me feeling solid for the rest fo the day. 10/10.

After workout - The rest of the day I felt pumped and hard throughout my body. No dip in energy or crash. 10/10

I am heavy coffee drinker normally and didn't have any caffeine prior to taking this supp. Next time I think I will drink my normal amount just push the stim and actually feel the enrgy increase. So overall, a decent PWO and one I will be adding to my list.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Review time!

Taste: taste was great! Not to sweet or anything!

Mixibility: mixed great; no issues here! Took just a couple of shakes!

Endurance: i really didnt notice any endurance increase.

Energy: energy was great! Nice and smooth through my whole workout! No crash after either!

Overall this was a good experience for me! I would buy if the price was pretty good! Im gonna rate this an 8 out of 10! Again thanks Allmax for the sample
For me I was always worried that Key Lime Cherry would be too tart. But as you said, it's not too sweet, not too tart. Definitely unique!

Considering the amount of stims, it is a very smooth energy - not the cracked out feeling, but there throughout your workout. And no crash is a definite benefit.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Razo8 Review

Taste 10/10 As with all Allmax products the taste was excellent.I mixed it with 8 oz of water and no clumps left in it.The taste reminded me of a refreshing drink on a hot summer day.
I have to say that Allmax has one of the best flavoring of products in the supplement industry.

Energy/Focus 8/10 The initial energy was great but the crash was not so great.I had no jittery feelings at all.

Pumps 9/10 I did high rep Chest/Shoulders today and the muscle fullness/pumps are pronounced and very noticeable.

Over All RatingI would give this a solid 8.5/10

Comments
I agree with others comments and would like to see arginine removed from Razor8 and more agmatine added to it.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took my Key Lime Cherry Razor8 sample this morning. Here's how it all shook out. I got about 7.5 hours of sleep. If I get enough sleep, I enjoy lifting first thing because you get maximal effects from the stims. I felt pretty good on the amount of sleep I got. 6:25am took my sample. 6:40 25g whey, 1/4 cup raisins. I felt the energy kick in within 10 minutes. At 7:10, I started a 45 minute tabata-styled leg workout.

Taste/Mixability - First off, it smelled very pleasant, just like you might think Key Lime Cherry might smell. Mixed in 5oz water, taste was enjoyable, nothing outstanding, maybe a little tart. I vigorously shook it for 10 seconds. It was somewhat gritty for me. There was definitely some residue left over which needed another ounce of water to soak up.

Energy - Depending on all of the stim goodies in a PWO, my caffeine sweet spot is 200-300mg. I thought I might be blown away by Razor8 considering the profile. I can get cracked out on Yohimbine. Surprisingly, I wasn't slapped in the face with energy. I'd say I was appropriately stimulated. I wouldn't necessarily say it was smooth, I was a tad jittery, nothing negative. Plenty of energy to get me through a fast paced, hard workout. I didn't notice much of a thermo effect. I may have been sweating a little more than usual. Unless, I'm cutting I don't enjoy the thermo effect. I thought I'd be sweating more with the Yohimbine. The endurance/recovery was very good. I never felt like "Oh sh!+, here comes another set". I was able to attack each set with the same intensity and aggression.

Focus - For some reason, the focus seemed to shine later in the workout. I didn't feel like King Kong right off the bat. But found myself really embracing the burn about halfway through. I had a killer finisher which I made my b!+ch. Towards the end, I had above average euphoria.

Performance - It's hard to gauge with a tabata workout since you're going for time and not rep count, but I was pleased with my performance. I felt explosive attacking the weights.

Pump - It was leg day. My upper body felt swole from deadlifts and squats. I didn't feel like my thighs were ever going to blow up. So the pump for me was above average.

Post workout - I would have had plenty of energy to keep going and do some HIIT cardio which I do a lot of times on non-leg days. I never experienced any crash. I never felt crack out, came down nicely. I didn't not experience any ill side effects. Eight hours later and I still feel very alert.

Overall, I'll give Razor8 an 8. I would have liked to experience that "feel good" euphoria right off the bat especially since one of it's major claims is focus. And I'm not sure about the small dosage of Beta-Alanine - 425mg. I normally split my daily 3.2g BA dose into pre and post workout servings. So I would need to add extra. Great amount of streaming energy! Kudos for a non-prop blend!

ajbogs

ajbogs

Awards
Took on an empty stomach

Taste- one of the better tasting supplements I've had.

Mixability- mixed very well, no clumps

Endurance/energy-
physically- it helped me knock out a few extra reps on everything, no crash after or jitters

Mentally- helped me to stay focused the entire time, almost like I took some add meds

Pump- had a good pump the entire lift, its been about an hour or so since I got home and I still feel it.

Overall a great product, would definitely reccomend it.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Razor8 Review -

I tested this supplement out yesterday with a high rep workout to try and get the biggest pump from this supplement. My workout consisted of the following - 1x30 bar squats, 1x20 65lbs front squats, 3x15 135lbs and 1x30 95lbs. Then 3x5 pull ups. Then supersetted arm curls 45lbs (bar) and skull chrushers 25lbs 1x10 slow, 1x20 fast, 1x10 slow, 1x20 fast, 1 1x10 slow.

Taste/Mixability - I was really expecting it to taste to like a Cherry Limeade from Sonic, but it didn't. I am afraid I didn't like the taste at all. Not so bad that I had to chug the 8oz bottle, but I certainly didn't sip it down. The powder was fine and mixed in easily with a couple of shakes of my bottle and didn't leave any residue.
8/10.

Energy/Endurance - I took this about 20 minutes before starting my workout. The energy never hit me like I was expecting and had read in previous reviews. But, after a few high reps I wasn't slowing down in the slightest and powered straight through without any energy dip. In fact I could have gone longer if I had wanted. This was awesome, no ramp up or jitters, just a smooth level of energy. There was no come down for the rest of the day either. 10/10.

Pump - This is actually what excited me the most. Everything was definetly engorged with blood at the end of my workout. My arms and legs had that feel and flushed look that I am after for a pump product and it left me feeling solid for the rest fo the day. 10/10.

After workout - The rest of the day I felt pumped and hard throughout my body. No dip in energy or crash. 10/10

I am heavy coffee drinker normally and didn't have any caffeine prior to taking this supp. Next time I think I will drink my normal amount just push the stim and actually feel the enrgy increase. So overall, a decent PWO and one I will be adding to my list.
Nice! Glad to hear it treated you so well!

Taste 10/10 As with all Allmax products the taste was excellent.I mixed it with 8 oz of water and no clumps left in it.The taste reminded me of a refreshing drink on a hot summer day.
I have to say that Allmax has one of the best flavoring of products in the supplement industry.

Energy/Focus 8/10 The initial energy was great but the crash was not so great.I had no jittery feelings at all.

Pumps 9/10 I did high rep Chest/Shoulders today and the muscle fullness/pumps are pronounced and very noticeable.

Over All Rating I would give this a solid 8.5/10

Comments
I agree with others comments and would like to see arginine removed from Razor8 and more agmatine added to it.
Thank you! We agree that we have some great flavoring to our products. If you're a Cookies & Cream fan, you have to try HexaPro C&C... seriously one of the best C&C flavors I have had.

FF41

Awards
It did. Thank you for the opportunity to try it out.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give the product Razor8 a 7/10

Taste was a little off for me, not horrible but not good either....

Worked legs and the product delivered a nice pump..... Arginine products works well for me. So for me this produced a nice fullness in my legs. One of the better things to me about this product.

Energy was good. I like high stims so for me this product was just average. It did give me a nice focus. Nothing spectacular though I did enjoy the high dose of yohimbe.

In a market flooded w pre workouts, this did not stand out that much. It was solid and did it's job. I just don't understand fully why some ingredients were chosen.... Higenamine and yohimbe for instance are typically used in fat burners..... Not knocking the product I liked it and am grateful for the sample. It's solid, if the price was right I would pick some up

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Glad to hear it treated you so well!

Thank you! We agree that we have some great flavoring to our products. If you're a Cookies & Cream fan, you have to try HexaPro C&C... seriously one of the best C&C flavors I have had.
Choc PB Isoflex is the best.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took my Key Lime Cherry Razor8 sample this morning. Here's how it all shook out. I got about 7.5 hours of sleep. If I get enough sleep, I enjoy lifting first thing because you get maximal effects from the stims. I felt pretty good on the amount of sleep I got. 6:25am took my sample. 6:40 25g whey, 1/4 cup raisins. I felt the energy kick in within 10 minutes. At 7:10, I started a 45 minute tabata-styled leg workout.

Taste/Mixability - First off, it smelled very pleasant, just like you might think Key Lime Cherry might smell. Mixed in 5oz water, taste was enjoyable, nothing outstanding, maybe a little tart. I vigorously shook it for 10 seconds. It was somewhat gritty for me. There was definitely some residue left over which needed another ounce of water to soak up.

Energy - Depending on all of the stim goodies in a PWO, my caffeine sweet spot is 200-300mg. I thought I might be blown away by Razor8 considering the profile. I can get cracked out on Yohimbine. Surprisingly, I wasn't slapped in the face with energy. I'd say I was appropriately stimulated. I wouldn't necessarily say it was smooth, I was a tad jittery, nothing negative. Plenty of energy to get me through a fast paced, hard workout. I didn't notice much of a thermo effect. I may have been sweating a little more than usual. Unless, I'm cutting I don't enjoy the thermo effect. I thought I'd be sweating more with the Yohimbine. The endurance/recovery was very good. I never felt like "Oh sh!+, here comes another set". I was able to attack each set with the same intensity and aggression.

Focus - For some reason, the focus seemed to shine later in the workout. I didn't feel like King Kong right off the bat. But found myself really embracing the burn about halfway through. I had a killer finisher which I made my b!+ch. Towards the end, I had above average euphoria.

Performance - It's hard to gauge with a tabata workout since you're going for time and not rep count, but I was pleased with my performance. I felt explosive attacking the weights.

Pump - It was leg day. My upper body felt swole from deadlifts and squats. I didn't feel like my thighs were ever going to blow up. So the pump for me was above average.

Post workout - I would have had plenty of energy to keep going and do some HIIT cardio which I do a lot of times on non-leg days. I never experienced any crash. I never felt crack out, came down nicely. I didn't not experience any ill side effects. Eight hours later and I still feel very alert.

Overall, I'll give Razor8 an 8. I would have liked to experience that "feel good" euphoria right off the bat especially since one of it's major claims is focus. And I'm not sure about the small dosage of Beta-Alanine - 425mg. I normally split my daily 3.2g BA dose into pre and post workout servings. So I would need to add extra. Great amount of streaming energy! Kudos for a non-prop blend!
Thanks man, I've always been a supporter of non-prop blends. Allows you to make an informed decision and supplement on top, or combine your supplements, as needed.

Took on an empty stomach

Taste- one of the better tasting supplements I've had.

Mixability- mixed very well, no clumps

Endurance/energy-
physically- it helped me knock out a few extra reps on everything, no crash after or jitters

Mentally- helped me to stay focused the entire time, almost like I took some add meds

Pump- had a good pump the entire lift, its been about an hour or so since I got home and I still feel it.

Overall a great product, would definitely reccomend it.
We appreciate it, please do!

Give the product Razor8 a 7/10

Taste was a little off for me, not horrible but not good either....

Worked legs and the product delivered a nice pump..... Arginine products works well for me. So for me this produced a nice fullness in my legs. One of the better things to me about this product.

Energy was good. I like high stims so for me this product was just average. It did give me a nice focus. Nothing spectacular though I did enjoy the high dose of yohimbe.

In a market flooded w pre workouts, this did not stand out that much. It was solid and did it's job. I just don't understand fully why some ingredients were chosen.... Higenamine and yohimbe for instance are typically used in fat burners..... Not knocking the product I liked it and am grateful for the sample. It's solid, if the price was right I would pick some up
Appreciate your honest feedback. There are a lot of pre-WOs available, so it is hard to sift through them all. But I think if you take a look at ALLMAX's quality, commitment to bringing out scientifically-based formulas, and using patented ingredients, you'll see that we stand out from the rest.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Let me preface this review with the following notice: I took a 2 month hiatus from caffeine before taking Razor8. The week before I did have a few cups of coffee (during the whole week, not per day) and took half a dose of Hemo Rage the day before I took Razor8. I was going to tkae half the package, but decided that wouldn't be fair to Allmax.

Taste: I thought it was going to be more sour than it was. I really enjoyed the taste. The sweet of the cherry balanced well with the sour of the lime. Very nice change of pace from the way overdone Fruit Punch flavors out there. 9/10

Mixability: Mixed very well and easy. Poured it in a glass of water and swirled it with a spoon a couple of times and viola! No chunks. 10/10

Focus: I really enjoyed the focus from Razor8. Kept my on task the whole time I was at the gym. 9/10

Energy: Ok. Like I said earlier. I hadn't had any caffeine in two months. I had to remind myself to blink I had so much energy. Finishing a 1 1/2 hour GVT workout and wanted to stay and do some more. Unfortunately, I had to go to work. I did have a little bit of a crash a couple hours later, but not as bad as I thought I would. 9/10

Pump: I took this on chest and back day so I could really get a pump going. Unfortunately, I didn't get as much pump from Razor8 as I was expecting. I did get a decent pump, but not a skin tearing, worry about stretch marks, kind of pump. 6/10

Overall, I think Razor8 is an above average pre-workout. Maybe if Razor8 is stacked with Hemanovol, this would prove to be a killer PWO. I am highly discounting my, probably, over-reaction to the caffeine in giving this an 8/10.

Thanks for the chance to give this a review, Allmax!

DC_Pump

DC_Pump

Awards
Mixability: 10/10. No problems at all

Taste: 10/10. Great change up from the usual, I really like that razor8 just has sucralose (the lesser of two evils IMO) and no aspartame.

Focus: 9/10. I trained Back the day of and had somewhat of a tunnel vision phenomenon. Just wanted to grip it and rip it so to speak. I kept pushing from set to set with slightly less rest in between. Not as much focus as some preworkouts I've used in the past like Craze for example (think it's been taking off the market for health reasons ha)

Pump: 7/10. Probably because I used only one serving, I'm used to using a lil over one scoop because I've built up a tolerance (pre workout/stim junkie here). I was able to target the working muscle more effectively than usual.

Endurance: 10/10. Wouldn't have left the gym after an hour and 15 min if it weren't for work.

Energy: 10/10. No crash, had clean energy all throughout the morning. Took dose at 6am, 30 min after a small serving of sweet potatoes and whey shake. Can't train on an empty stomach, feel too weak.

Overall: 9/10. Way stronger than last razor8 formula. I would prob use a lil over a scoop next time due to personal caffeine and agmatine tolerance. However, I would def get a tub whenever they come to stores! I forgot to mention I PR'ed on my Deadlift, which is something that has been plateauing lately.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mixability: 10/10. No problems at all

Taste: 10/10. Great change up from the usual, I really like that razor8 just has sucralose (the lesser of two evils IMO) and no aspartame.

Focus: 9/10. I trained Back the day of and had somewhat of a tunnel vision phenomenon. Just wanted to grip it and rip it so to speak. I kept pushing from set to set with slightly less rest in between. Not as much focus as some preworkouts I've used in the past like Craze for example (think it's been taking off the market for health reasons ha)

Pump: 7/10. Probably because I used only one serving, I'm used to using a lil over one scoop because I've built up a tolerance (pre workout/stim junkie here). I was able to target the working muscle more effectively than usual.

Endurance: 10/10. Wouldn't have left the gym after an hour and 15 min if it weren't for work.

Energy: 10/10. No crash, had clean energy all throughout the morning. Took dose at 6am, 30 min after a small serving of sweet potatoes and whey shake. Can't train on an empty stomach, feel too weak.

Overall: 9/10. Way stronger than last razor8 formula. I would prob use a lil over a scoop next time due to personal caffeine and agmatine tolerance. However, I would def get a tub whenever they come to stores! I forgot to mention I PR'ed on my Deadlift, which is something that has been plateauing lately.
You're in luck. Already available!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Here we go

Serving size: 1

Bodypart: arms

Dosage: 1 serving 30 minutes preworkout, relatively empty stomach
Flavor: lemon lime

Ratings:

Mixability: 10/10

Flavor: 6.5/10: I would give this a slightly above average, not bad to drink but not something your going to salivate over. It tastes similar to all max carbion lemon lime flavoring. Probably the same flavoring system. Overall it ranks middle of the pack but no one drinks preworkouts for enjoyment its about the workout.

Pump: 8.5/10 good pump, good vascularity gives you exactly what you need

Energy: 9.5/10 this will get you going, no doubt about that. If you havent had the yohimbine experience, this will give it to you!. Get ready to feel like your ingesting rocket fuel

Focus: 8/10 good, def above average.

Overall: 8/10 good energy, lasts a long time, no noticeable crash, good pump, good workout. Would buy again !!!!!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards

Razor 8 Pre-Workout Review

Taste

Key Lime Cherry – This was different. I have never had a Key Lime Cherry, but I am not the biggest key lime fan, but it was not real dense in Key Lime flavor. I got a good 50/50 ratio between both flavors as I got more Cherry on the aftertaste, and a burst of Key Lime right off the bat. I would have to try this a few more times, this was just so unique it threw me off guard! A+ for creativity.

Mixability

Used 1 sample pack (1 scoop) in 8oz of water. No debree or floaties, this mixed very fine. The powder was very fine so I knew this would mix very easy. 0 complains here at all!

Formula

5g Creatine (Adequate Dose) between Mono and HCL
425mg BA (Under dosed)
Arginine HCL does not do much with much research backing it even at 500mg
Agmatine at 365mg is still on the low side, 500mg is usually a minimum dose for aiding in pumps some products use up to 1-1.5g
Caffeine is 272mg which is a bit on the high side (for some) like myself who likes around 200, 300 is sometimes pushing it
Di-Caffeine Malate (24g) raising caffeine a touch more
Yohimbine at 4.5mg is a touch high for a beginner dose (2.5mg Is usually a start) and an ingredient not found often in pre-workouts,
Green Tea Extract at 10mg
Naringin (Grapefruit Extract) at 4.5mg

Pretty decent formula, heavy stim without question, a little under dosed as far as pump product goes (Agmatine) and performance (BA). Not a big fan of arginine as its major pump feature in this product (3 forms). Would rather see Glycerol or GMS.

Workout Reaction

I just noticed you posted a picture of the wrong formula here. I believe this is the OG Formula... we have updated it greatly since then