Raw Orchic Glandular Extracts

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I try to baught it by amazon USA but my order was cancelled as they don t ship that to Canada

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Orchic extract is not a really common item. There are only a couple of options available here in the US.

It worked again last night. Nice vivid sex dreams, bone hard all night long and woke up with a fabric stretcher this morning.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
because of this thread I did pick up the orchic extract as well as MOFO. After a month of running both I conclude that the results touted here, are accurate LOL. (I didn't run them simultaneously, just one or the other).

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
because of this thread I did pick up the orchic extract as well as MOFO. After a month of running both I conclude that the results touted here, are accurate LOL. (I didn't run them simultaneously, just one or the other).
How’d u dose the extract?

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, so good to hear. I've always felt it worked good for me. Just seemed to make me a lot more androgenic. Would love to hear more details about how you feel on it.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see swanson has been sold out since this chat started. Where you getting it from?

uncle-rico

Awards
Everytime this thread comes up I want to try this. But I can't find a shop that carries it :(

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is a joke as the guy above made multiple thread about what s the best testbooster backed by paper

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My personal findings are:
1. Raging Bull Orchic Extract causes incredible "morning wood", an incredible "Alpha" attitude, and a sense of well being.

2. When stacked with one of the "barely legal" Testosterone Boosters on the market, it's like adding fire to kerosene. Workouts are record setting, pumps are hellacious. Bedroom activities are next level.
it's bovine content is like 5 x as much as the other brands listed in this thread and I agree with you on item #1. even those lesser products wake me up like clockwork at 3:30am every single morning in borderline pain lol

but the raging bull is less than half price of MOFO and MOFO is 6 capsule servings with is a PITA.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's bovine content is like 5 x as much as the other brands listed in this thread and I agree with you on item #1. even those lesser products wake me up like clockwork at 3:30am every single morning in borderline pain lol

but the raging bull is less than half price of MOFO and MOFO is 6 capsule servings with is a PITA.
Man that brings me back to supplements back in 1990. lol

uncle-rico

Awards
Finally found a seller for the MOFO which ships to the EU. Expensive, but I got to try this 😝

uncle-rico

Awards
Do you feel the effects with the first dose, or do you need to build up? I also remember that it changes your body odour, is that true?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you feel the effects with the first dose, or do you need to build up? I also remember that it changes your body odour, is that true?
I haven't noticed any body odor at all, but it seems like each dose has a pretty quick effect. that said I always figure there is a loading phase of at least a few days for most new supps.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I haven't noticed any body odor at all, but it seems like each dose has a pretty quick effect. that said I always figure there is a loading phase of at least a few days for most new supps.
I noticed wicked barnyard body odor from the Swanson's orchic.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
+0

When a man walks around exuding the scents of Fenugreek and Orchic Extract mix together it makes the ladies want to turn their asses up in the air for him.
Brought 2 of your accounts to one thread?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My personal findings are:
1. Raging Bull Orchic Extract causes incredible "morning wood", an incredible "Alpha" attitude, and a sense of well being.

2. When stacked with one of the "barely legal" Testosterone Boosters on the market, it's like adding fire to kerosene. Workouts are record setting, pumps are hellacious. Bedroom activities are next level.
What test boosters did you stack the orchic extract with?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any workout performance benefits with orchic or is this just for libido?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is there any workout performance benefits with orchic or is this just for libido?
I haven't drawn any gym performance correlation to the product, personally.
However in my experience, libido boosters tend to give me more aggression in the gym. I have always felt what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone other than the one guy try that Healthy N fit raging bull product? Swanson is out and MOFO is outta my pay grade right now.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have it ordered and am waiting on it. I'll post what it does for me. Hoping it's as good as or better than the Swanson.
I bought two more bottles of the swanson as the MOFO is almost out and the swanson was like $6/bottle. plus smaller/ less capsules. my morning regiment was 7 capsules of various stuff this morning and I'm sorta getting burnt out on that lol

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I bought two more bottles of the swanson as the MOFO is almost out and the swanson was like $6/bottle. plus smaller/ less capsules. my morning regiment was 7 capsules of various stuff this morning and I'm sorta getting burnt out on that lol
The Swanson is dirt cheap and if the ingredients are legit, you get a lot for your money. I was taking 4-6 tablets a day and burning through those tiny bottles.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Swanson is dirt cheap and if the ingredients are legit, you get a lot for your money. I was taking 4-6 tablets a day and burning through those tiny bottles.
I only take 2 per day because I misunderstood your original post saying you were taking 2, twice a day. so I was just taking 2 in the morning (I think dosage is 1 IIRC) and even there I felt that the 2 capsules of swanson did as much as 6 of mofo, personally but for $50 less per bottle...

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I only take 2 per day because I misunderstood your original post saying you were taking 2, twice a day. so I was just taking 2 in the morning (I think dosage is 1 IIRC) and even there I felt that the 2 capsules of swanson did as much as 6 of mofo, personally but for $50 less per bottle...
So the Swanson Orchic product is currently not available on Amanzon. The only thing they have right now is a multi-glandular product that only has a fraction of the orchic extract in it that the other single ingredient orchic product had. I am not sure what benefits the other glandular extracts provide (that mix is more like the MOJO). I was getting really good results (extreme horniness, alpha feeling) from the Orchic. Just be aware of that difference if you are trying to figure out what is giving you the results you want.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So the Swanson Orchic product is currently not available on Amanzon. The only thing they have right now is a multi-glandular product that only has a fraction of the orchic extract in it that the other single ingredient orchic product had. I am not sure what benefits the other glandular extracts provide (that mix is more like the MOJO). I was getting really good results (extreme horniness, alpha feeling) from the Orchic. Just be aware of that difference if you are trying to figure out what is giving you the results you want.
You are correct - it looks like the Swanson Orchic product had/has almost 7 times as much orchic compared to their multi-glandular product.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks - I just looked - it is listed at 1260 Mg per 6 caps, so about 210 per cap. The out of stock Swanson Orchic product is 1 gram per pill. So, just looking at orchic, using 5 MOFO would equate to 1 Swanson Orchic product.
wow interesting yeah so I was off by half yet I agree with Lumalux. somehow the swanson seemed better.

I don't recall getting the kick-in-the-pants from the MOJO that I got with the Swanson.

uncle-rico

Awards
So there is actually no seller at the moment for the Swanson, right? I subscribed at Swanson to be notified when it's back in stock. I already ordered the MOFO, but I'm eager to try the Swanson too.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Lumalux how's that healthy N Fit treating you?
I have been using the Raging Bull raw orchic for about a week - dosing 12 hours apart, two tablets each time. Libido has been higher than usual, with consistent nocturnal erections throughout the night and upon waking in the morning, and my face has been oily. I have been ejaculating a larger amount than usual, with high volume even on consecutive releases. I think that is a sign of higher testosterone. These effects are similar to what I got with the Swanson raw orchic product. I have not had a chance to mountain bike this week so I can't report any effects the product is having on endurance.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have been using the Raging Bull raw orchic for about a week - dosing 12 hours apart, two tablets each time. Libido has been higher than usual, with consistent nocturnal erections throughout the night and upon waking in the morning, and my face has been oily. I have been ejaculating a larger amount than usual, with high volume even on consecutive releases. I think that is a sign of higher testosterone. These effects are similar to what I got with the Swanson raw orchic product. I have not had a chance to mountain bike this week so I can't report any effects the product is having on endurance.
Just got a bottle of the 120 ct gunna take it for a ride at 3-4/day

Prezident81

Awards
Orchic extract is not a really common item. There are only a couple of options available here in the US.

It worked again last night. Nice vivid sex dreams, bone hard all night long and woke up with a fabric stretcher this morning.
Where do you buy yours?Are you still using it?