Raw milk/Dairy's affect on hormones

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
Good evening everyone. What would be the effect of introducing Raw, grass fed high quality milk into my diet? Specifically milk. Would the outcome be beneficial, or bad for male hormones? I've read milk consumption can actually raise estrogen, but I have a theory that Tongkat ali supplementation can lower this estrogen, or keep estrogen low so that you can still consume this milk with pure benefits of nutrition and other androgens. What do you think of this theory?

yes milk does raise estrogen, it's literally proven in literature and anecdotal experience, so would tongkat ali counter this?
it also raises IGF1/free and perhaphs has testosterone and androgens

my goals here are to maximize muscle mass gains and male hormones to aid in a state of growth and anabolism. So would having raw milk in the diet be better then more red meat for instance?

Further, is there muscle gain benefits from raw milk? thanks everyone

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Good evening everyone. What would be the effect of introducing Raw, grass fed high quality milk into my diet? Specifically milk. Would the outcome be beneficial, or bad for male hormones? I've read milk consumption can actually raise estrogen, but I have a theory that Tongkat ali supplementation can lower this estrogen, or keep estrogen low so that you can still consume this milk with pure benefits of nutrition and other androgens. What do you think of this theory?

yes milk does raise estrogen, it's literally proven in literature and anecdotal experience, so would tongkat ali counter this?
it also raises IGF1/free and perhaphs has testosterone and androgens

my goals here are to maximize muscle mass gains and male hormones to aid in a state of growth and anabolism. So would having raw milk in the diet be better then more red meat for instance?

Further, is there muscle gain benefits from raw milk? thanks everyone

Unless I'm wrong.

Goat's milk which is much more nutritious and will affect the E less. I did it for a while and I admit I was calm.

Yes, I believe I have seen that cow's milk can increase E, due to the fact that they themselves have their own cycles of hormones. And themselves are sometimes disturbed by the drug treatments that can be injected into them. If it's not by injection, it's food. But also vaccines. envirommenent ect ... I no longer have my source of info but it was a bit what I had seen.

Unlike goat's milk which suffers the same "stories" from the marketing of cow's milk. History to let you suppose that If it is the same thing. So why buy goat's milk which is a little more expensive when there is cow's milk...

I have friends who go through their goat's milk for their kids. since now the technology allows you to give it a rather sweet taste

Don't forget his stories of an adult who can no longer digest milk bacteria and which can cause digestion problems and general discomfort.

For my part, I only consume it in the form or cheese and yogurt cakes etc. I no longer take it pure. Otherwise almond, oat or coconut milk.

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
Unless I'm wrong.

Goat's milk which is much more nutritious and will affect the E less. I did it for a while and I admit I was calm.

Yes, I believe I have seen that cow's milk can increase E, due to the fact that they themselves have their own cycles of hormones. And themselves are sometimes disturbed by the drug treatments that can be injected into them. If it's not by injection, it's food. But also vaccines. envirommenent ect ... I no longer have my source of info but it was a bit what I had seen.

Unlike goat's milk which suffers the same "stories" from the marketing of cow's milk. History to let you suppose that If it is the same thing. So why buy goat's milk which is a little more expensive when there is cow's milk...

I have friends who go through their goat's milk for their kids. since now the technology allows you to give it a rather sweet taste

Don't forget his stories of an adult who can no longer digest milk bacteria and which can cause digestion problems and general discomfort.

For my part, I only consume it in the form or cheese and yogurt cakes etc. I no longer take it pure. Otherwise almond, oat or coconut milk.
Well I'm not talking about commercial cows milk, I think there cows are treated quite careless and as you said pumped full of hormones for mass production of milk.. im talking about grass fed organic raw milk, and apparently their cows are treated natural with no antibiotics, which is lovely. I love the raw goat milk too, it's harder to get my hands on for the most part which is why I've been going with cows. You say you felt calm from goat milk? Isn't testosterone supposed to make you energetic, the opposite of calm? Anyway I still wonder if it has some benefits in bodybuilding and hormone optimization. Thanks for sharing

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thank you for your clarification.
I agree that cows raised in a healthy environment will have a positive impact on your metabolism. You gain nutrition with no drugs.

This is the translator, I meant instead of calm. "No worries" regarding Tst.
And precisely with goat's milk, I hadn't drinked it since many years. This is recently where I ran through a forum member saying it made it dynamic. There I started to drink again. And I did not notice any bloating or difficulty in digestion. On the other hand, I took two glasses after the sport with fruits such as bananas and dry fruits. I felt good even in recovery.

May be that's inform you :)

You'r welcome ^^

lamarclark09

Awards
I read in a study that dairy products can throw off your body’s estrogen production by introducing artificial growth hormones. They also have some antibiotics that negatively impact the microbiome.

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
I read in a study that dairy products can throw off your body’s estrogen production by introducing artificial growth hormones. They also have some antibiotics that negatively impact the microbiome.
Source? You say dairy products but that's probably for conventional supermarket dairy. What about grass fed raw dairy? Which is untouched?

lamarclark09

Awards
Yeah, I think it was for conventional supermarket dairy. I read an article on engormix. It said that raw dairy also has active hormones but it's not harmful to the human body.