Raw, crude dried herbs branshes an edible failure?

Kloppstock

Awards
I accidentally purchased this form of herbs instead of my usual pro machine grinded powder of Convolvulus prostratus....you know

Then i let myself get fooled by the companys word instead of refund, i asked if i could grind this mess myself with a mortal own to a powder and they agreed (and probably laughed) i should have trusted my gut feeling about the branshes, cause they was impossible to grind with a mortar, and it was not a pleasant experience
to try to cope with this sticks in my mouth

But if i remove the branshes from my little drink then i loose herbal content that i assume? should be able to be grinded down to powder if i just had a real grinder? or shall the branshes be removed one by one?, an annoying filter process if so, and as you can see on the picture below this aint gonna be much fine powder left with a mortal anyway

No i dont want to make a tea of it :), i want to eat it with a fixed dose along with Bacopa as a powder in milk and water

Namnlös prutt.jpg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I accidentally purchased this form of herbs instead of my usual pro machine grinded powder of Convolvulus prostratus....you know

Then i let myself get fooled by the companys word instead of refund, i asked if i could grind this mess myself with a mortal own to a powder and they agreed (and probably laughed) i should have trusted my gut feeling about the branshes, cause they was impossible to grind with a mortar, and it was not a pleasant experience
to try to cope with this sticks in my mouth

But if i remove the branshes from my little drink then i loose herbal content that i assume? should be able to be grinded down to powder if i just had a real grinder? or shall the branshes be removed one by one?, an annoying filter process if so, and as you can see on the picture below this aint gonna be much fine powder left with a mortal anyway

No i dont want to make a tea of it :), i want to eat it with a fixed dose along with Bacopa as a powder in milk and water

View attachment 231353
What you want ..... You can't have, from that product.
If you want some actives, you'll probably need to make a tea. ... And pray.
You cannot realistically grind branches (sticks) into a powder.

Kloppstock

Awards
Maybe i shall sell it on E-bay and launch it as a tea, as it obviosly is even thou
their commersial was lacking, but crude extract is another word for tea?

Last edited:

Kloppstock

Awards
Why do you think i shall pray? :) you think that raw parts can be dangerous to eat.....if so Vedigue herbs
would have stopped even me ;)

Me think that the only difference between their output and mine is the grinding, and maybe they removed the sticks, and i asked them about advice if i shall

What do you think about my solution tonight, i took a pasta-filter with wery small holes, and poured
my grinded powder and the sticks didnt pass the filter, so i ended up with some kind of more acceptable powder
that i ate

Do you want a piece of it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 5
EpiStrong Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 35
Oliver Kween Anabolics 4