Unanswered Ratio for Test and Deca

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Last cycle I ran 600mg test e and 400mg deca for 16 weeks. This cycle I was thinking about doing 500mg of each due to bad acne from the test off last cycle. What are y’all thoughts on a 1:1 ratio with this?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
And yes I know mostly every compound should be a 2:1 with test but just wondering if anyone ran a 1:1 with these compounds

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And yes I know mostly every compound should be a 2:1 with test but just wondering if anyone ran a 1:1 with these compounds
Was last time your first time running deca? Just FYI, I usually only run 250 test on my cycles. I run my other compounds way higher. You don't need your test to be 2:1.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Was last time your first time running deca? Just FYI, I usually only run 250 test on my cycles. I run my other compounds way higher. You don't need your test to be 2:1.
Yes last time was my first. 250 test
And what mg deca?

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And what mg deca?
The first time I ran deca I had horrible acne. I think I ran 500 test and 500 deca that time. I never got it again from any compound. I still have no clue why. You might have the same experience.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And what mg deca?
I'm not necessarily suggesting that you run less test. That's just works for me. Less androgens mean less side effects. That usually also means less water retention, thus lower blood pressure. Then that equates to less stress on your organs.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm not necessarily suggesting that you run less test. That's just works for me. Less androgens mean less side effects. That usually also means less water retention, thus lower blood pressure. Then that equates to less stress on your organs.
Also curious how much deca you run with 250mg test. I know some b&c guys that just run 200-250mg a week year round and then cycle in 19nors and orals during their blasts.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also curious how much deca you run with 250mg test. I know some b&c guys that just run 200-250mg a week year round and then cycle in 19nors and orals during their blasts.
I stick more towards npp over deca just because I like it to hit faster and clear my system faster. I'll usually start with about 300-400 NPP and go up as high as 600 (increasing every other week) with 250 test. Many times there's another compound that's much more anabolic than androgenic in there as well (like primo).
When I was young, I didn't mind running higher test. When you start to see permanent negative side effects like prostate enlargement or heart enlargement, it makes you take a step back and try to be safer.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stick more towards npp over deca just because I like it to hit faster and clear my system faster. I'll usually start with about 300-400 NPP and go up as high as 600 (increasing every other week) with 250 test. Many times there's another compound that's much more anabolic than androgenic in there as well (like primo).
When I was young, I didn't mind running higher test. When you start to see permanent negative side effects like prostate enlargement or heart enlargement, it makes you take a step back and try to be safer.
I myself even just about 3-4 years ago would do test only in higher amounts but noticed now my hair has thinned unfortunately.. however wouldn’t running these other anabolics at higher amounts be just as bad on the heart and prostrate? Test alwaysbseemed likenthe safest option as it is already produced in the body where deca and others aren’t.. what’s your take on the lower amount of test? Especially with things like arimidex available or finasteride to prevent the conversion?

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I myself even just about 3-4 years ago would do test only in higher amounts but noticed now my hair has thinned unfortunately.. however wouldn’t running these other anabolics at higher amounts be just as bad on the heart and prostrate? Test alwaysbseemed likenthe safest option as it is already produced in the body where deca and others aren’t.. what’s your take on the lower amount of test? Especially with things like arimidex available or finasteride to prevent the conversion?
Test this just as androgenic as it is anabolic. Anything that is highly androgenic will typically be harder on the organs due to water retention and higher blood pressure. Things that are highly anabolic but less androgenic typically have lower sides, and clean gains (primo, EQ, anavar, dhb, etc.). They can be hard on your kidneys due to increased nitrogen retention, but they typically don't have the same effect on the heart and other organs.
Test is relatively safe compared to most compounds, but it definitely can have permanent effects if you use it for too long at too high of doses. Keep in mind the normal trt dose is usually around 100 to 150 mg. I think the safest compound out there is primo.
I am a fan of low test now that I've been doing it for a while. I noticed with my cycles that I don't feel nearly as bloated and I look more cut. I think my gains are just as good as when I ran high test. I don't think I gain as much weight on cycle, but after all is said and done, I think I gain the same amount of muscle. Most importantly, I feel much healthier and my blood work is much better.