Unanswered Rate this cutting stack.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'am planning 8 week on cutting.
Diet and cardio is there and I'am building a cutting stack to support fat loss.
How does it look?
Anything more to add?

11Keto/oxo 400-500mg (or invictus)
Yohimbine 15mg/ed
MK-677 30mg/ed

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How does it look?
Anything more to add?

Yohimbine 15mg/ed
MK-677 30mg/ed
Have you used Y before? How do you plan to split it? Combined with caffeine?

My only suggestion there would be to maybe taper up the amount as it isn’t always the nicest ingredient to some but if you get dosing right I find it highly effective.

Other two I can’t help with as much but know there are fans out there and while not as crazy as other ingredients you still may get a little more feedback in the Anabolics section where the smart guys there can maybe help you out with the 11keto and MK-677.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like said above.. combine it with caffeine. It’s very effective. I started at just 2.5mg and slowly moved up to 7.5mg by the end of 1month. I hope you’re planning to use it on an empty stomach.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yohimbine has such a short half life, you will want to dose it multiple times, as others have stated, starting lower and working up. You also do not want to dose it around a insulin response. Insulin will negate the fat burning effects of Y.

If you are taking 30mg of MK677, keep carbs low, and post working, to alleviate turning into the water bot.

If you are thinking of adding anything, maybe something to lower estrogen, you could look into Letrone by BLR, which will help cut some water weight, and decrease estrogen.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine has such a short half life, you will want to dose it multiple times, as others have stated, starting lower and working up. You also do not want to dose it around a insulin response. Insulin will negate the fat burning effects of Y.

If you are taking 30mg of MK677, keep carbs low, and post working, to alleviate turning into the water bot.

If you are thinking of adding anything, maybe something to lower estrogen, you could look into Letrone by BLR, which will help cut some water weight, and decrease estrogen.
I'am going to give 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine a try, it's said that half life of this one is about 10 hours.
But when I'am looking into it a second time I'am wonder if there's a point with an 10-11 hours half life with yoimbine.
Shouldn't the fat burning effect from it be destroyd when I'am eating something?
Have you used Y before? How do you plan to split it? Combined with caffeine?

My only suggestion there would be to maybe taper up the amount as it isn’t always the nicest ingredient to some but if you get dosing right I find it highly effective.

Other two I can’t help with as much but know there are fans out there and while not as crazy as other ingredients you still may get a little more feedback in the Anabolics section where the smart guys there can maybe help you out with the 11keto and MK-677.
Thank's
Yes, I've used Y for years in pwo's and I will combined it with 200-300mg caffeine.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The addition of the invictus is great. Should aid in decreasing stress related cortisol.

If you didn’t purchase yet use code chef for 25% off

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The addition of the invictus is great. Should aid in decreasing stress related cortisol.

If you didn’t purchase yet use code chef for 25% off
Invictus is a great product but could it be too much to use it combined with 11 Keto?

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How does it look?
Anything more to add?

Yohimbine 15mg/ed
MK-677 30mg/ed
how old are you (mk may be waste)
can you not get ephedrine (non-us) or primatene/bronkaid (in us)?

caf and eph proven (and cheeeep :) ). could add yohimbine (not well proven, but also cheap) by alternating with eph. *could* use at same time, but would have to do mini-self-trial with blood pressure monitoring cuz e and y zap both receptor types in tissue (heart). i lucky, not affected by combo - but not really use y, fat loss no different with or without, just caf and eph.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11-oxo dosed properly will melt the fat off. I used to use it religiously back in the Ergopharm days.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer