Unanswered Rate my cycle

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey AM bros, starting a small blast here soon. I’ve started my test at 400mg per week and adex at .5mg twice a week on pin days just because I got some sides on 200mg at once with .25mg adex so I upped it a little.

It’ll be like this:
Test cyp/prop 160mg/40mg Monday and Thursday. 12 weeks.

Tbol 40mg once a day or 20mg twice a day for 4 weeks because I’m not sure how it’ll affect me.

Deca 100mg twice a week Monday’s and Thursdays. 10 weeks.

Adex .5mg on pin days, .25mg on saturdays.

Tudca 250mg twice a day

5% nutrition liver and organ support 3 caps 3 times per day (that’s a full day’s serving).

Might throw in 81mg aspirin a day but not sure yet.

I’ll attach my most recent labs.

IMG_2128.JPG

I’m at 170lbs eating 3,000 cal per day, fairly lean.
High protein and carbs and lowish fat.
Drop and super sets, sometimes triple sets with high intensity.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely in been considering your same layout for some time now deca200mgs TestE300or400mgs I like aromasin but have Adex as well..You don't have a prolactin prevention even tho you may not need it but I'd definitely have it on hand if need be.So when you gonna start the deca?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That looks alright. You might need the prolactin control, might not.

Any reason why Deca and not DHB?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMHO, T-bol use should be longer, like 6-8 weeks and could benefit from an androgenic compound like masteron or Proviron. T-bol is way weaker than Dbol and kicks not in as fast, it also is way less toxic, hence longer.

Edit: Besides the very low dose of deca, it kicks in way late. There is a saying: Deca kicks in when the cycle is over.
Personally, I would scratch deca from the list, all it will do is giving you deca dick, especially without proviron.

Last edited:

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely in been considering your same layout for some time now deca200mgs TestE300or400mgs I like aromasin but have Adex as well..You don't have a prolactin prevention even tho you may not need it but I'd definitely have it on hand if need be.So when you gonna start the deca?
I’ll be starting the Deca next week with the tbol. I have inhibit P but no caber or anything which makes me want to wait to do the Deca in a way but it’s a relatively low dose.

That looks alright. You might need the prolactin control, might not.

Any reason why Deca and not DHB?
My HRT clinic offers the Deca and I wanted to try pharma Deca. They’re doing a package of test/HCG/Adex for me and throwing in the Deca for free since I’m a new customer. They said I shouldn’t need the Caber and that they’d wait to send it to me because it’s expensive per pill.

IMHO, T-bol use should be longer, like 6-8 weeks and could benefit from an androgenic compound like masteron or Proviron. T-bol is way weaker than Dbol and kicks not in as fast, it also is way less toxic, hence longer.

Edit: Besides the very low dose of deca, it kicks in way late. There is a saying: Deca kicks in when the cycle is over.
Personally, I would scratch deca from the list, all it will do is giving you deca dick, especially without proviron.
That’s why I’m running the test longer than the Deca because it’ll be in my system way longer because of the decanoate ester. I’ll have enough to run longer than 4 weeks but on paper I put down 4 weeks as a minimum for the run, mainly because I’ll be going off of how I feel for the oral. I’ll probably take Epi andro for an androgenic compound because it helps with my estrogen. You think I’d get Deca dick with the way my test is dosed vs the Deca? 200/400?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ll be starting the Deca next week with the tbol. I have inhibit P but no caber or anything which makes me want to wait to do the Deca in a way but it’s a relatively low dose.

My HRT clinic offers the Deca and I wanted to try pharma Deca. They’re doing a package of test/HCG/Adex for me and throwing in the Deca for free since I’m a new customer. They said I shouldn’t need the Caber and that they’d wait to send it to me because it’s expensive per pill.

That’s why I’m running the test longer than the Deca because it’ll be in my system way longer because of the decanoate ester. I’ll have enough to run longer than 4 weeks but on paper I put down 4 weeks as a minimum for the run, mainly because I’ll be going off of how I feel for the oral. I’ll probably take Epi andro for an androgenic compound because it helps with my estrogen. You think I’d get Deca dick with the way my test is dosed vs the Deca? 200/400?
My guess for deca dick hitting you is 60/40, because it more often does than not. My personal suspicion is that DHT plays a role here. When people started taking way more test than deca and reported less deca dick, that was a hint. When taking proviron with it, at a moderate-high dose, deca dick is gone, also most prolactin and estro sides. No idea if epi-andro helps, I would guess epistane does. At 200mg no caber needed, IMHO.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd run tbol longer then 4 weeks but otherwise looks fine

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got deca Dick with caber and Proviron. I was running it a lot higher though. No more Deca for me.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got deca Dick with caber and Proviron. I was running it a lot higher though. No more Deca for me.
Yep, no more 19-nors for me either.
At NPP 350mg/w, 75mg proviron did the trick for me. If you go like 600mg/w deca, proviron at 125-150 should do.
But honestly, why bothering with deca at all. All the ancillaries like caber and proviron get way to expensive.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep, no more 19-nors for me either.
At NPP 350mg/w, 75mg proviron did the trick for me. If you go like 600mg/w deca, proviron at 125-150 should do.
But honestly, why bothering with deca at all. All the ancillaries like caber and proviron get way to expensive.
Exactly why I prize my DHB.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man im on NPP right now and my stabbin pole is running overdrive.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man im on NPP right now and my stabbin pole is running overdrive.
Lucky you, enjoy! Besides a hanging noodle -it made me lactate in the past.