Rash from Brawn

anabala

Awards
Hello guys,

i took rad140 and on cycle complete from brawn nutrition, 20 mins later my skin gots hot and scratchy.

First i felt it how my ears get very hot and my ass very scatchy, maybe an allergic reaction, but nothing i know before that.

Anybody here who had the same reactions from an on cycle complete or something?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello guys,

i took rad140 and on cycle complete from brawn nutrition, 20 mins later my skin gots hot and scratchy.

First i felt it how my ears get very hot and my ass very scatchy, maybe an allergic reaction, but nothing i know before that.

Anybody here who had the same reactions from an on cycle complete or something?
Could be an allergic reaction? Could have been something else. After this reaction, if it happens after another dose then it’s something your allergic to.

anabala

Awards
Could be an allergic reaction? Could have been something else. After this reaction, if it happens after another dose then it’s something your allergic to.
yeah i took both at the same time, tomorrow i will take these two not at the same time, then i will see which does that.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yeah i took both at the same time, tomorrow i will take these two not at the same time, then i will see which does that.
I've used the Brawn Rad 140 before (4mg) a tab and didnt have any issues....but everyone is different. Havent used their on cycle stuff though.

anabala

Awards
I've used the Brawn Rad 140 before (4mg) a tab and didnt have any issues....but everyone is different. Havent used their on cycle stuff though.
ok nice was it good? it’s my first brawn rad cycle, did one rad cycle before.
feeling underdosed or something?

i think it was from the cycle complete its first time that i include it, from rad i don‘t become that reactions before

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Seemed fine to me....I ran it at 8mg no issues. Might be slightly underosed but
for price I like Brawn.

Last edited:

anabala

Awards
Seemed fine to me....I ran it at 8mg no issues. Might be slightly underosed but
for price I like Brawn.
Yeah price is good, was your bottle of brawn rad open too? the atd from brawn was open too but does what it should.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
did you pct?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have u figured out the culprit ?

Can it be niacin in on cycle maybe ?

Hard to tell until dosed 8-12hrs apart

anabala

Awards
Have u figured out the culprit ?

Can it be niacin in on cycle maybe ?

Hard to tell until dosed 8-12hrs apart
Its now 40 mins ago when i took the rad.

Yesterday i took the „on cycle complete“ and 20 mins later i had that reactions.

I think its an component of the „on cycle complete“, but hard to say which one.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yesterday i took the „on cycle complete“ and 20 mins later i had that reactions.

like GQdaLEGEND said...its the niacin in your on cycle complete...nothing to worry about at all

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

and this is how companies sometimes get a bad rep...title says rash from brawn...and rash is from niacin flush which would happen with most anything containing niacin...

anabala

Awards
like GQdaLEGEND said...its the niacin in your on cycle complete...nothing to worry about at all
yeah it can be, but this reaction was at my entire body it burnes a lot. its not like beta alanin u know, it felt more like a good sunburn and it gets me really hot snd scratchy.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah it can be, but this reaction was at my entire body it burnes a lot. its not like beta alanin u know, it felt more like a good sunburn and it gets me really hot snd scratchy.
sunburn is exactly what high dose niacin feels like

anabala

Awards
and this is how companies sometimes get a bad rep...title says rash from brawn...and rash is from niacin flush which would happen with most anything containing niacin...
yeah this site is for discussion and enlightement no problem

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yea think I’m right and it’s the niacin flush causing it .. very common and unharmful atleast for me .. but yes annoying and scary at times

But it’s great for cholesterol and keeps it under control

Best of luck on cycle .. one thing u can do is split the dosage through out the day .. like one pill every 4-5hrs with food for absorption and see if that helps

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah no no thanks, i don‘t know that
All good Johnny is a good dude .. didn’t meant in any way and I agree ..

When I first got into supplements I didn’t knew and freaked out while taking BA and this forum def has helped me gain knowledge which is what it’s all about

anabala

Awards
Yea think I’m right and it’s the niacin flush causing it .. very common and unharmful atleast for me .. but yes annoying and scary at times

But it’s great for cholesterol and keeps it under control

Best of luck on cycle .. one thing u can do is split the dosage through out the day .. like one pill every 4-5hrs with food for absorption and see if that helps
yeah i will try this, im very thankfull for informations i don‘t know.

anabala

Awards

When I first got into supplements I didn’t knew and freaked out while taking BA and this forum def has helped me gain knowledge which is what it’s all about
was my fault i missunderstood it sorry dudes, yeah thats why im here ;)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

same! i think it was celltech creatine that had niacin in it the first time i took it and i was freakin out omg i thought i was gonna have to go to emergency room! this was back before the internet