Rarely talked about trenbolone side effect

awmcdon

Awards
How many people piss orange on trenbolone?
This also happens to me on superdrol.
It generally happens about three weeks in.
Does anyone know what this is?
I've taken my share of gear over the last ten years and these are the only two hormones that this has occured on.
And before you ask I drink plenty of water.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Are your kidneys bleeding? do you take creatine? I overdosed on creatine once and it constitued discoloured pee due to the pee diluting the blood. I could be wayy off but its late and its all i got. good luck.

awmcdon

Awards
No I really don't think my kidneys are bleeding, it's just a dark orange color and it smells more intense than my usual urine. My training partners get the same rusult from trenbolone. Because of this I would have expected it to be a more common side effect. And like I said earlier this only happens on trenbolone and superdrol and I've done my share of anadrol,D-bol, halotestin and many other. I rarely experience any side effects EVER, from any of these steroids, not even acne or bloat. About the only thing I do experience on a regular basis is lower back pumps. Well I have experienced pain in my right side under my right ribs in the front from 150 mg of anadrol a day. I immediately stopped taking it. Don't know if it was gastrointestinal or liver and didn't want to take the chance. But other than that I'm really not prone to side effects other than the dark piss on TA and superdrol and it happens everytime.

Almost forgot no I'm not taking creatine.

I just found this study in another thread and it seems superdrol does have an adverse effect on the kidneys.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/54418-cholestatic-jaundice-iga.html

Last edited:
Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
yes tren dose turn you urine dark This is not uncomon though I have never heard of orange color.

It should be noted that it is also largely dose related and tends to be brought around by the trens tendency to dehydrate you.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I had the problems with Superdrol and was hospitalized, I had the same thing happen. The "orange" color is from biliruben. Have your biliruben levels checked.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
yes have your liver values inc billirubin checked. but do it 1 week or 10 days after stopping SD or whatever. because during use the values wont reflect anything.

all values and urine color should go back to normal in 2 weeks or less if you are on a good pct.

for the record, m1-t and pheraplex give me the same color.

remember, elevated liver values are indicators of increased activity, not necessarily damage. its when those values are high for no reason that one should start to worry.

have a full blood panel before starting anything and know where you stand.
be safe