Random post but... anyone up to discuss cycles or something?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I started taking adderall with my test for appetite suppression and I feel like a baby coming down off my first dose of adderall. Dude I feel BADDDDD... depressed AF and I feel lost. Idk if I should continue this but I have like 20 30 XRs... today was a good day before I came down.. went to the gym twice and had two GREAT ASS WORKOUTS. But I had to swallow chicken with water and even taking protein in water made me gag. Is it even worth it?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, do you think is it worth it? You should try Modafinil instead of Adderall. After few days on it, it realy is nice addition to cycle

dgrimm1270PL

Awards
I don't know. I've used adderall and modafinil and both seemed to completely kill my appetite and then make me feel depressed when they wore off. Have you tried weaning yourself.off the adderall and adding in some clen and T3?

dgrimm1270PL

Awards
I'm sure you already know this but adderall makes you feel great when you start taking it but after your body adapts to a certain amount you will find your mood turning to **** as well.

dgrimm1270PL

Awards
I'm sure you already know this but adderall makes you feel great when you start taking it but after your body adapts to a certain amount you will find your mood turning to **** as well.

dgrimm1270PL

Awards
Also, I always noticed that for.a.short time.on adderall or provigil I had a severely limited appetite. I'm no expert but I'd be thinking T3 or T4 and making sure you had enough protein so the thyroid hormone could burn off fat as well as all other bs.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would switch to instant release instead, XR always made me feel weird and sometimes depressed. Also, 30mg might a too big of a dose to start with and that’s why you lost you appetite, I take 40mg a day of the instant release and have a normal appetite.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would switch to instant release instead, XR always made me feel weird and sometimes depressed. Also, 30mg might a too big of a dose to start with and that’s why you lost you appetite, I take 40mg a day of the instant release and have a normal appetite.
The reason he took it was for appetite suppression.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I started taking adderall with my test for appetite suppression and I feel like a baby coming down off my first dose of adderall. Dude I feel BADDDDD... depressed AF and I feel lost. Idk if I should continue this but I have like 20 30 XRs... today was a good day before I came down.. went to the gym twice and had two GREAT ASS WORKOUTS. But I had to swallow chicken with water and even taking protein in water made me gag. Is it even worth it?
Personally, I'd stop taking that stuff, man. It's obviously not treating you well at all, and there's plenty of things out there that can help curb your appetite.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which is a bit ridiculous isn’t it? Using adderal to manage appetite during a cut.
Honestly ... I wasn't going to say so ... But yeah, it kinda is.
I'm not making fun of MrManlet at all here .... I just think he made a poor decision.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Structurally it’s pretty much meth. I used it recreationally for 4-5 days and sure 5 days of dopamine flooding my brain in 10x the quantity it usually would was really nice. Once I ran out I enjoyed 3 days of irritability, extreme exhaustion, no motivation and zero joy. There’s always repercussions to using any drugs. I took mine like a man, and don’t mess with stuff with those kinds of consequences.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Which is a bit ridiculous isn’t it? Using adderal to manage appetite during a cut.
You’re right it’s bad.. I should have more self control, but I’m on a med that increases appetite. So usually when I cut I do good, I’m doing good, then BAM I fail and start pigging out.. good for mass but the abs are like hidden some

Last edited:
MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I'm not making fun of MrManlet at all here .... I just think he made a poor decision.
Your right I think I’m just gonna ride out on the test. I was feeling good before the adderall and now feel worse after, it’s just I got a good deal for 20 of these so I just jumped on it. But god DAMN is it not for me lol. I’m loading on L tyrosine since it’s needed for dopamine, so I’m hoping I’m over this by tomorrow. Skipping the gym today cuz I only got 3 hours last night. Ate something today and felt a bit better tho

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Your right I think I’m just gonna ride out on the test. I was feeling good before the adderall and now feel worse after, it’s just I got a good deal for 20 of these so I just jumped on it. But god DAMN is it not for me lol. I’m loading on L tyrosine since it’s needed for dopamine, so I’m hoping I’m over this by tomorrow. Skipping the gym today cuz I only got 3 hours last night. Ate something today and felt a bit better tho

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So usually when I cut I do good, I’m doing good, then BAM I fail and start pigging out..
Probably all been there! But the food's gotta come from somewhere.. easiest solution is to just no buy it in the first place. Maybe worst case then is you'll have too much wholesome food!
Dude I feel BADDDDD... depressed AF and I feel lost
Make sure you don't take it with anti-depressants or any other stims... caffeinated beverages, chocolate, etc. and that stuff eats up vitamins so you gotta supplement. Otherwise, black coffee, while it doesn't give the crazy motivation, is still a pretty great appetite suppressant. There are so many options, no reason to stick with the one that makes you feel like dirt.

dgrimm1270PL

Awards
I take instant as needed because I don't ever work a constant schedule. My dr had me on xr once and I hated them. Stick with the normal stuff. I don't even like to take it because it kills my appetite so bad Ill completely forget to eat.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stuff like adderall, meth etc downright scare me. Seems like a very dark path to me.

dgrimm1270PL

Awards
If taken in small amounts it does what its designed to do. If it ls abused though it can mess someone up.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly all this adderall, modafinil and anything like it is completely alien to me. Maybe I'm out of the loop here but if it's not directly anabolic and its effing with my brain chemistry then ima keep it moving thank ya very much. Not judging here this just my opinion and everyones gotta do there own thing but a strong body AND a strong mind is my motto and i don't think that stuffs the way to do it

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly all this adderall, modafinil and anything like it is completely alien to me. Maybe I'm out of the loop here but if it's not directly anabolic and its effing with my brain chemistry then ima keep it moving thank ya very much. Not judging here this just my opinion and everyones gotta do there own thing but a strong body AND a strong mind is my motto and i don't think that stuffs the way to do it
Exactly anabolics and mk677 here and there is as far as i will go. Better not to test luck considering my addictive personality.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Dude - GET OFF THAT ADDERALL! I took that stuff and I had the exact same reaction to it as you. The highs were high but the lows were low. I got really depressed coming down off that stuff. My body adapted extremely quick to it. And when I was on it, my appetite wasn't just suppressed... I couldn't eat. I was constantly skipping meals.

If you react the same way to it as I do then it is definitely not worth it. The longer you stay on that stuff the worse the withdrawals are going to be. Just my 2 cents.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Dude - GET OFF THAT ADDERALL! I took that stuff and I had the exact same reaction to it as you. The highs were high but the lows were low. I got really depressed coming down off that stuff. My body adapted extremely quick to it. And when I was on it, my appetite wasn't just suppressed... I couldn't eat. I was constantly skipping meals.

If you react the same way to it as I do then it is definitely not worth it. The longer you stay on that stuff the worse the withdrawals are going to be. Just my 2 cents.
No you’re right, this was a stupid attempt on my part. I’m putting them aside and I’m gonna get rid of them. Not just throwing them out but you catch my drift.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The longer you take it the harder it will be to feel good without it. Unless you wanna take it forever then stop now.