Random Gyno Flare

jp21590

jp21590

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s up guys, I’ll keep this one short. Haven’t touched a PH in about 7-8 years and am having a random flare up on my right nip. Just started the beginning itch and a tiny lump has formed that wasn’t there prior.

I have access to Arimidex, should I run .25mg EOD until symptoms subside?

jp21590

jp21590

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Note: I plan on getting bloodwork to see what’s going on, just looking for something to assist before I have a chance to make it to the lab.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would go with a serm, preferably raloxifene or nolvadex as a 2nd option.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s up guys, I’ll keep this one short. Haven’t touched a PH in about 7-8 years and am having a random flare up on my right nip. Just started the beginning itch and a tiny lump has formed that wasn’t there prior.

Same thing happened to me. Though it was a pretty bad random flare up.
Ran Adex and Nolva for several weeks before getting it to calm down.
Def get bloods to see whats up.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I agree with LeanEngineer on the Nolva. ...and also get bloodwork.
Have you been taking supplements of any kind?

jp21590

jp21590

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I agree with LeanEngineer on the Nolva. ...and also get bloodwork.
Have you been taking supplements of any kind?
I had taken a couple weeks off lifting and supplements due to traveling for Thanksgiving. Just getting back in the swing of things. Only supplements I am currently taking are Whey protein and Nitraflex for preworkout. It could very well be my body reacting to the nitraflex. Good news is that the symptoms have subsided without having to do anything.

Still plan on getting my labs done to see what's going on. Appreciate all the responses!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had taken a couple weeks off lifting and supplements due to traveling for Thanksgiving. Just getting back in the swing of things. Only supplements I am currently taking are Whey protein and Nitraflex for preworkout. It could very well be my body reacting to the nitraflex. Good news is that the symptoms have subsided without having to do anything.

Still plan on getting my labs done to see what's going on. Appreciate all the responses!!
Awesome!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you've not taken anything hormonal, could it not be a swollen lymph node?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

It could be an increase in bodyfat along with the beta tingles from the nitraflex but it's best to take the advice the others gave. I sometimes confuse gyno with bodyfat accumulation