Random BS

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Okay so as we all know how important maintaining a healthy and efficient diet is to reaching the specific goals that we have set for ourselves. Whether you were trying to gain weight, lose weight or just get strong AF. everyone has a specific diet that works best for them to achieve the physique or results they have been working towards. Dieting can become strenuous on the mind sometimes, at least it does for me now and then. Cravings hit, holidays happen, or simple advertisementmakes it hard for some people to stick with their strict diets. My question to you is what is the worst meal you have had for a cheat meal after being on a strict diet for a while?

Shamefully admit this was my worst meal.

I was on the road working and forgot my food for the day. This was about a month and a week into my serious lifting.I stopped in to the dollar store to see if I can find a snack to wean off my Hunger. Instead of buying peanuts or almonds or something healthy I bought a whole bag of caramel M&M's. That day I consumed over a thousand calories of only Carmel M&M's.

What about you? What's the worst meal you've eaten while on a strict diet?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A dozen donuts. I literally sat down and ate a whole box of dunkins in one shot.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
A dozen donuts. I literally sat down and ate a whole box of dunkins in one shot.
Believe it or not I've never had dunken donuts but I have had Krispy Kreme and I could easily eat a dozen of those. That's awesome.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Believe it or not I've never had dunken donuts but I have had Krispy Kreme and I could easily eat a dozen of those. That's awesome.
I grew up on a local donut shop and can’t stand Krispy Kreme to this day. That gets me a lot of dirty looks. Durkin is closer in style to what I grew up on, but not nearly as good.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recently did over 4,000 Cals in 90mins during my current cycle. Pizza, sides, ice cream, was ridiculously easy (scares me how easy)

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Recently did over 4,000 Cals in 90mins during my current cycle. Pizza, sides, ice cream, was ridiculously easy (scares me how easy)
Hahaha those calories add up on crazy junk food don't they?!?I was always told if it taste extremely good and amazing it's bad for you if it's plain Bland and not very good it's probably really healthy. Keep them coming guys no shame in it!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't do strict diets, if I stay reasonable I don't need to. That said I are a whole box of zebra cakes last night

BarryBondsHOF

BarryBondsHOF

Awards
  • Established
I don't do strict diets, if I stay reasonable I don't need to. That said I are a whole box of zebra cakes last night
Everyone knows Zebra cakes are the best. By far

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
this is why you do IIFYM and not some fallacy "bro diet"

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Frozen HoHo's. Final answer.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Most recent was the bag of Kit Kats that I bought for trick-or-treaters and none came by this year.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I did that with a bag of butter fingers once had nothing to do with trick or treat though just went and bought a whole bag of butter fingers and ate them. My kidneys did not agree with my choice.