Ran a cycle of Halotest with natty PCT, need help

megathunder

Awards
Hey guys, I'm a long time reader first time poster. I'll try to make this short and sweet.

Two months ago I bought the PowerLab Nutrition Halotest-25 package that came with Liver Guardian and their own PostCycle. I did a lot of research and basically saw a 50/50 spread of people saying their post cycle product worked and didn't work. Since I already bought it I decided to just go with it for my PCT and supplemented it with 1000mg Trib (+500mg Anabolic Blend) and a ZMA blend (both by Fitness Labs) daily. I wanted to stay OTC if possible which is why I went this route.

I finished the PH cycle(25mg daily 4 weeks) almost a month ago and everything went great, put on 10-12lbs with a solid, meticulous diet. I had really no side effects (no gyno or sore nipples) except for a minor bit of acne somewhere in there. Halotest was said to not aromatize, so I didn't bother with any anti-estrogens.

Now, I'm finishing up with my month of PCT and have kept most of my weight, BUT my balls aren't back to their normal size yet. So, needless to say, I'm starting to worry about whether everything is indeed going back to normal. I have a SERM vendor in line, and I'm planning on starting on either Nolva or Clomid. Which would you recommend for me? I've read Clomid is good for keeping libido and increasing ball size, but that Nolva is the stronger/more efficient of the two. Also, since I've already done a month of PCT do I need to go the whole 4 weeks on the SERM?

A little bit of random info:
-I got bloodwork done pre-cycle and am going in early next week to get bloodwork done again once my PCT is over.
-I'm 6' 180lbs., ectomorph
-I'll be running the SERM with clen when I start cutting

Sweekaters

Awards
Natty PCT? What a crock. The only thing that works to restart test production in blocking estrogen in the hypothalamus. You need a SERM. Nolva and clomid are synergistic, if you can get both then all the better.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
otc pct will do that, get Torem, google research chemicals

megathunder

Awards
Natty PCT? What a crock. The only thing that works to restart test production in blocking estrogen in the hypothalamus. You need a SERM. Nolva and clomid are synergistic, if you can get both then all the better.
You live and you learn. I'd rather stick with just one for now, this wasn't a super strong cycle anyway. Plus I'm already a month into PCT (****ty as it might be I'm sure it's helped somewhat). What do you suggest between the two?

otc pct will do that, get Torem, google research chemicals
Why toremifine over the other two? From what I've read nolva and clomid are the gold standard.

[EDIT]After doing a bit of reading Torem looks great, I'll go with that instead of Nolva/Clomid.

Should I run it for 4 weeks or go shorter? Also, does anyone know if it's okay to take along with Clen. And is it okay to take so long after my cycle was completed?