Rambo Iv

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also have to mention what is perhaps the most terrifying movie I've ever seen (maybe because I saw it when I was 6 lol):

And a nod to Kurt Russell - an awesome action star in his own right. Escape from NY/LA, Big Trouble In Little China, Soldier, Breakdown, 3000 Miles to Graceland, Stargate - guy has been kicking ass in movies since the 70's!
Tango and Cash. :thumbsup:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Here's the trailer to that cheesy Gymkata movie. It's pretty hilarious.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My woman and I saw 'Cloverfield' this past weekend. I couldn't stand the camcorder POV aspect of the movie, but the movie did have its interesting, yet creepy, moments. I hated how it ended, though. It wasn't the best movie, but wasn't the worst either.

I'd like to get some feedback from those who saw 'Rambo IV.' I really would like to see that. It looks kickass. Stallone's still looking good, too.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to get some feedback from those who saw 'Rambo IV.' I really would like to see that. It looks kickass. Stallone's still looking good, too.
The 1st 2 pages in this thread are about how much Rambo IV kicked ass man! :D

I loved it - there's some lame dialogue in the beginning but it doesnt matter. Stallaone looks great and kicks ass, I mean REALLY kicks ass. Rambo style.:)

I really liked the ending too.

Im with you on Cloverfield - half the movie was shaky camera shots of people's feet and the sidewalk :)

Great concept though - that monster was awesome.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 1st 2 pages in this thread are about how much Rambo IV kicked ass man! :D

I loved it - there's some lame dialogue in the beginning but it doesnt matter. Stallaone looks great and kicks ass, I mean REALLY kicks ass. Rambo style.:)

I really liked the ending too.

Im with you on Cloverfield - half the movie was shaky camera shots of people's feet and the sidewalk :)

Great concept though - that monster was awesome.
I agree with all V said. If your a Rambo fan, go check it out, you want be dissappointed. Lot's of violence, slashing, stabbing, running, and explosions Rambo style.

Quick fact on Cloverfield. The monster is from outer-space. If you watch the camcorder as it flips back between the invasion and the date from the previous day, you can see a space ship crashing in the background(I belief it is while they are on the ferris wheel).

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Quick fact on Cloverfield. The monster is from outer-space. If you watch the camcorder as it flips back between the invasion and the date from the previous day, you can see a space ship crashing in the background(I belief it is while they are on the ferris wheel).
Oh no way - I missed that one. I might go check it out again, with some Dramamine this time. :)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with all V said. If your a Rambo fan, go check it out, you want be dissappointed. Lot's of violence, slashing, stabbing, running, and explosions Rambo style.

I doubt many people caught onto that. I just might have to go see the movie again, just to see this. The movie should finally make some more sense.

But how does the spaceship crashing on the day before, account for the earthquaking, blackouts, etc., the day after? During the going away party, for example. You'd think that the people at the carnival would've noticed, or at least heard, the spaceship crashing. I remember one scene from the film, in which one of the friends ends up asking, "Do you think the government has something to do with this? Could this thing have been here all this time?" Something along those lines.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt many people caught onto that. I just might have to go see the movie again, just to see this. The movie should finally make some more sense.

But how does the spaceship crashing on the day before, account for the earthquaking, blackouts, etc., the day after? During the going away party, for example. You'd think that the people at the carnival would've noticed, or at least heard, the spaceship crashing. I remember one scene from the film, in which one of the friends ends up asking, "Do you think the government has something to do with this? Could this thing have been here all this time?" Something along those lines.

It came from the direction of the sea, so my take is that it crashed into the ocean(plenty of room to go relatively unnoticed). Blackouts and what-nots where a result of the creatures arrival, it was afterall over 25 stories tall. If your that size your bound to make some noise and hit an electrical wire or two.:D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It came from the direction of the sea, so my take is that it crashed into the ocean(plenty of room to go relatively unnoticed). Blackouts and what-nots where a result of the creatures arrival, it was afterall over 25 stories tall. If your that size your bound to make some noise and hit an electrical wire or two.:D
I must see this! It's really bugging me now, so thanks. :rasp: lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My woman and I saw 'Cloverfield' this past weekend. I couldn't stand the camcorder POV aspect of the movie, but the movie did have its interesting, yet creepy, moments. I hated how it ended, though. It wasn't the best movie, but wasn't the worst either.

Started watching it. Within the first 10 minutes I stoped watching it, it is really terrible!. I think someone would have to pay me to sit through it!.