Raloxifene + Trestolone = buhbye gyno concerns...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been given a green light with labs, so I lowered my Dienolone dose for this month and added Trest Ace 3 weeks ago. Been slowly pushing dose upwards toward 50mgs eod. A dose I couldn’t touch in March on simply 250/week Test only without pounding 10-20mg Nolva and upward of 2.5mg Letro daily and continuous struggling with painful and itchy nips coupled with swelling... Even increased test also toward 350/week. The consensus of Trest junkies here that have consulted with our chemistry scholars is that this specific SERM would potentially be the way forward while AI’s deemed worthless to that of methyl estrogen, would be correct in my humble opinion... Take this personal experiment as an invitation to try for yourself. Only the finest RC’s and UGL’s were used to conduct this experiment while I was only using Prami for the Dienolone and only intermittently and my usual Letro dose for the Test at a modest .625 eod.

Ralox was dosed at 50mg a day, it may take more for others but I am massively gyno prone. I have not even noticed any puffiness
at all, honestly some reversal may have even been achieved. On 2 19-nors no less.

Hopefully this helps...

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Man Im in the same boat buddy...gyno prone.

I run nolva with every cycle...because it’s the only thing that keeps gyno away...
Even my doc prescribed trt dose gave me swollen nips lol !

How are you handling running 2 19-Nors??

I’m currently running diendiol and was thinking about adding in some low dose tren..maybe 200mgs on top of my 400 mgs of dien.
I’ve heard good things about this approach...but I’m skeptical at the same time.
I’m using caber atm and it’s doing a great job at keeping prolactin sides away

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man Im in the same boat buddy...gyno prone.

I run nolva with every cycle...because it’s the only thing that keeps gyno away...
Even my doc prescribed trt dose gave me swollen nips lol !

How are you handling running 2 19-Nors??

I’m currently running diendiol and was thinking about adding in some low dose tren..maybe 200mgs on top of my 400 mgs of dien.
I’ve heard good things about this approach...but I’m skeptical at the same time.
I’m using caber atm and it’s doing a great job at keeping prolactin sides away
Dien gave me limp noodle, it was enjoyable but not worth running so high to need to dose Prami every evening just to bang the Mrs.

Other than that, Trest just acts like a super Test so it seems to not stack unfavorably with other 19nors. But just these 2 19nors so far.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need to go get a prescription for raloxifene. I’ve been wanting to try it to reverse some nip issues for a while. Glad to hear it’s working great for you.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
All day chemist has raloxifene for cheap. 60mg tablets pharm grade.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All day chemist has raloxifene for cheap. 60mg tablets pharm grade.
I’ve used their other site and the stuff seemed good, but I still am a bit suspicious on some stuff. My primary care doctor is pretty understanding with anabolics and could probably just get me a prescription for it under insurance.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Lucky you. My doc is cool but definitely not that cool.