Raloxifene on top of AI on cycle

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Would running Raloxifene on cycle to lessen/ start to reverse gyno be overkill? Then continue with Raloxifene and an AI with a stronger SERM for pct? For example Raloxifene and exem on cycle for gyno reversal/ estro control then pct I would run like 60mg Raloxifene with normal protocol of torem or nolva with exem. Could this lessen gyno or should I just wait for pct for this?

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I’m doing that as we speak. A few users told me save the rolaxifine for after the cycle but i was already using it. I’m on a handful of compounds with that being said it helps more than exem alone. I’m very estrogen prone so certain things I can’t even control with the exem and rolaxifine such as 40mg or higher dbol or short acting esters like test prop which cause such a fast fluctuation in hormones.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I want to wait for after too but I’m debating on using NPP and one should run a serm on cycle and caber for gyno prevention from what I read. And what other serm would be better than rolax for gyno? None!
Might just hold of on cycling and check out what RU58841 does for my hair instead. Lol

Or run rolax and buy more for later too.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you’re prone I would definitely run both

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So that would mean that taking nova and ralox at the same time would help gyno problems more than ralox alone? I've always thought ralox was similar to nova just more effective in the studies. I'm using nova now as I'm very gyno prone but might have to throw ralox on top of it if that's the case

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Being gyno-prone, in my experience, “on-cycle” and “gyno-reversal” never happen concurrently. Run enough ancillaries to prevent further gyno, and focus on reversal after cycle is over, cruise-dose, etc..

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I figured it was too good to be true but I mean as long as it doesn’t get worse you know I guess that’s all you could ask for... then try reversal afterwards like you said

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depends on what you are running. A ****load of test or trest plus dbol is much different than 250mg test/ 300mg NPP/ 50mg tbol

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always run 60mg ralox and 12.5mg aromasin daily on cycle these days to prevent any flare-ups.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not to hijack. But I just started Ralox to run concurrently with Dienolone blast. Anyone get sides from it? I’ve noticed some lethargy, nausea, and headaches, but a lot is on the fire at once, so I’m trying to dial in what may be causing it... I don’t get much sides from Serms typically.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can smash my estro into the 9 or 10 range and still get sensitive nipples. Had pubertal gyno a little and a little nolva makes a big difference even with estro that low. Kinda excited to see what ralox will do.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
The only SERM I ever get sides from is Clomid, everything else is usually well tolerated so maybe it’s something else making you feel like that?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only SERM I ever get sides from is Clomid, everything else is usually well tolerated so maybe it’s something else making you feel like that?
Ya. I actually left work early. I’m just burnt out and fluish today. Probably just need some more sleep. Not anything I’m taking most likely.