Ralox no longer working?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I've been running Ralox for gyno for the past few months and it went surprisingly well for the first bit, gyno decreased a lot. It seems progress has significantly slowed and I'm not seeing a reduction in my gyno anymore. I'm not sure what to do at this point, I don't want to up the dose and risk bone loss. But I want to keep seeing progress.

Thoughts?

Also running aromasin at 12.5mg ed
Thinking I might grab some caber and run that along side the aromasin? Not quite sure what to do here.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really sure, came on from puberty
It's not going to be completely reversed by any protocol if you've had Gyno since the onset of puberty. At this point, it's likely as small as it's going to safely get without gland removal surgery.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
It's not going to be completely reversed by any protocol if you've had Gyno since the onset of puberty. At this point, it's likely as small as it's going to safely get without gland removal surgery.
yup.

the only other thing I can think of would be the topical DHT cream Andractim. but, since it's suppressive on it's own, I wouldn't do it without being on cycle...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I've been running Ralox for gyno for the past few months and it went surprisingly well for the first bit, gyno decreased a lot. It seems progress has significantly slowed and I'm not seeing a reduction in my gyno anymore. I'm not sure what to do at this point, I don't want to up the dose and risk bone loss. But I want to keep seeing progress.

Thoughts?

Thinking I might grab some caber and run that along side the aromasin? Not quite sure what to do here.
No bone loss from Ralox! I thought so myself -must have read it on another forum, all scientific data shows it ups bone density.
What's your current Ralox dose? Stacking with caber sounds interesting, I would go for it.

I read testimonials (not reliable, I know) about complete reversal even with puberty gyno. Give it try, I would.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was afraid of this. Just sucks I saw so much progress then nothing.

yup.

the only other thing I can think of would be the topical DHT cream Andractim. but, since it's suppressive on it's own, I wouldn't do it without being on cycle...
Yeah not gonna run for a bit. I'll keep it in mind tho.
No bone loss from Ralox! I thought so myself -must have read it on another forum, all scientific data shows it ups bone density.
What's your current Ralox dose? Stacking with caber sounds interesting, I would go for it.

I read testimonials (not reliable, I know) about complete reversal even with puberty gyno. Give it try, I would.
I'm running 60mg ed with 12.5mg aromasin

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Puberatal gyno is going to very tuff to get rid of. I would run raloxifene for 8 to 12 more weeks with low dose AI like exmestane.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I knew it would be, do you think there's a possibility that my body has become used to it somehow? Should I run just an AI for a few weeks then take a break and start again?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know some who had same situation ran research chemical raloxifene for I believe whole 6 months maybe a little less. But he still had about 20 % of original gyno when he was finished.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Often it's hard to tell if its gyno -or a fat deposit whats left.
I would up Ralox to 100mg, while going on a low cal diet and keeping e down.
Caber is meant to combat prolactin -and maybe prolactin induced gyno,
not convinced it will help -but would try anyway at 1mg day for a couple of weeks.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's def gyno left as its right under the nipple and a solid gland. Not lumpy like fat is typically. I'll have to get ahold of some caber but I'll up the dose to 90 mg for a week or two and see.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Yeah I knew it would be, do you think there's a possibility that my body has become used to it somehow? Should I run just an AI for a few weeks then take a break and start again?
Up your dose.

It's called tolerance, and it's a thing that happens almost invariably when any physiologically or neurologically active substance is consumed repeatedly and consistently over a long period of time.

If I were you, I wouldn't take the chance of not making as much progress as possible at the fastest rate feasible. Since apparently the Ralox has been working for, don't switch it up yet - grind every last result you can outta the ****.

If you really want to take a tolerance break, switch to letro for a while. You might find that that **** napalms another good portion of your bitch-tits.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
It's def gyno left as its right under the nipple and a solid gland. Not lumpy like fat is typically. I'll have to get ahold of some caber but I'll up the dose to 90 mg for a week or two and see.
I would not recommend caber. It will only help if it's prolactin-induced, and since you've had it since puberty, I'm pretty confident estrogen is your main enemy. Estrogen's your main enemy regardless - prolactin can't give you gyno without supraphysiological estrogen levels.

Get some letrozole.

(You are completely out of puberty, right lol?)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys reccomend using my AI or should I just keep that at 12.5 mg Ed? Gonna try 90 mg for a few weeks, maybe something caused it to flare up? Not sure really.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thoughts?

I thought we had this discussion already. :smoker:

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought we had this discussion already. :smoker:
Slightly different lol went from that to this. Figured it deserved it's own thread in case someone else has the same problem later on.

Gonna grab some caber and see if that makes any difference as well. Can't really hurt

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can deal with the e-crash, yotreeman 's idea of using Letro would be a better approach than caber.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Slightly different lol went from that to this. Figured it deserved it's own thread in case someone else has the same problem later on.

Gonna grab some caber and see if that makes any difference as well. Can't really hurt
It will hurt if it allows your flare-up to progress.

Letro sucks, but it's your best chance at reducing gyno. I really don't know why you're insisting on caber.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran letro a while back and it didn't do anything. Ralox has been the only thing I've seen improvement with

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
I ran letro a while back and it didn't do anything. Ralox has been the only thing I've seen improvement with
What was your source? Plenty of bunk **** out there. And what was your dosing?

Really hard for me to believe literally ridding your body of estrogen did nothing for your gyno but Ralox does.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Really hard for me to believe literally ridding your body of estrogen did nothing for your gyno but Ralox does.
I'm pretty sure I was running 2.5 mg Ed, might have gone up to 5mg at the end before I ran out. Ended up not getting any more cause I didn't see a change.

Ralox also has a higher binding affinity to breast tissue than (don't quote me on the next part) I believe anything else out there. Maybe running Ralox and letro together would be the best tho I'm not quite sure if it's nessesary since letro you're just bombing your estrogen completely.

We can't source post but it was pharma grade and I def felt like **** on it, maybe I just didn't give it enough time? Tho 3 weeks should have been enough.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Then you don't understand how serms work. The just don't block the receptors. It's more complex then that.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure I was running 2.5 mg Ed, might have gone up to 5mg at the end before I ran out. Ended up not getting any more cause I didn't see a change.
not of letrozole you weren't. don't know what you had, but youd hate life if running letro that high. "2.5mg" not even talking about the 5mg part.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Then you don't understand how serms work. The just don't block the receptors. It's more complex then that.
I understood what he means and I agree.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
not of letrozole you weren't. don't know what you had, but youd hate life if running letro that high. "2.5mg" not even talking about the 5mg part.
Lol dude stuff doesn't typically make me feel good or bad, like I don't feel good like some do on a cycle and I don't feel bad during pct like most do but that **** was pretty awful. Maybe it was underdosed or not legit pharma? Idk but it sucked lol that was the biggest reason I stopped cause I wasn't seeing progress and I felt ****ing awful.

I'm down to give it another go again though if it'll help. Just stating what I've done and not done.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see. for me, even at 1/4 the dosage of letro, (0.625mg) if I use that each day, I'll have dried lips, and skin cracking around my joints. it dries me up big time. I usually take that dosage e/o/d in my pct.
letro is the only ai proven at reducing male gyno. but if you used it and don't prefer it, I guess you're only other options are anti prolactin, or increasing the dosage of you serm.
btw, I forget which ai's are steroidal, but that could be playing a part if you're using one that is, cause if it is, it will have binding ability for the receptor, which could act as an anti androgen if its interaction is minimal.
but this last part is all speculation, based off other steroidal ai's.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So run the letro on the Ralox or stop the ralox and replace it with letro while keeping the AI the same or just ditch the AI as well since Letro is a suicidal AI. I don't mind trying new stuff out just want it to work haha.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So run the letro on the Ralox or stop the ralox and replace it with letro while keeping the AI the same or just ditch the AI as well since Letro is a suicidal AI. I don't mind trying new stuff out just want it to work haha.
Ralox + Letro = Gyno-killer

I already have bad joints, Letro would put me in a wheelchair.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I'm actually just gonna try to come off the Ralox. Should I just run the AI for another 2 weeks with some nolva like a mini pct? I don't want to just keep upping my dosages on everything if I can just come off it for a few months then start back up. Issue is if he gyno starts to come back. I'm thinking of running aromasin at 12.5 my for two weeks. Would nolva be a bad thing to add on?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm actually just gonna try to come off the Ralox. Should I just run the AI for another 2 weeks with some nolva like a mini pct? I don't want to just keep upping my dosages on everything if I can just come off it for a few months then start back up. Issue is if he gyno starts to come back. I'm thinking of running aromasin at 12.5 my for two weeks. Would nolva be a bad thing to add on?
I would go off of ralox and introduce nolva, later on get letro and start a ralox+letro protocol.

Hey, its me...I'm crazy, remember?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would go off of ralox and introduce nolva, later on get letro and start a ralox+letro protocol.

Hey, its me...I'm crazy, remember?
So just cold turkey or do I need to taper off using nolva and an AI?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So just cold turkey or do I need to taper off using nolva and an AI?
Not sure -but I would go off of ralox, take an AI for rebound for a week -and then jump on nolva...just my gut feeling.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm somewhat sure a harsh diet would help in combination with a serm, like nolva -or ralox. At the end, the gyno tissue is energy your body will use.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm somewhat sure a harsh diet would help in combination with a serm, like nolva -or ralox. At the end, the gyno tissue is energy your body will use.
Yeah I've been on a cut since surgery since I had that basically right in the middle of a bulk

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I've been on a cut since surgery since I had that basically right in the middle of a bulk
My guess, its the last resource the body will use, you have to get really lean.
You have my empathy....
No carbs for you, lol!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My guess, its the last resource the body will use, you have to get really lean.
You have my empathy....
No carbs for you, lol!
Lol well **** guess I need to throw this Big Mac and fries out now.