Raising test dose to bring e2 up?

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been on 250 mg of test prop a week and still crashed 15 weeks later even got a point lower not on ai raised dose from 105 to 250 e2 stayed same

Thinking about doing 450 mg?

Attachments

Last edited:

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are you still taking an AI?
No I’ve been off for 16 weeks someone told me since I’m on Ed injections my e2 won’t come up!

I was only on 105 mg when I crashed raised the dose to 250 and my test went from 336 to 1204 but my e2 stayed the same

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No I’ve been off for 16 weeks someone told me since I’m on Ed injections my e2 won’t come up!

I was only on 105 mg when I crashed raised the dose to 250 and my test went from 336 to 1204 but my e2 stayed the same
And you’re injecting daily?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
get some estrogen and inject it. or give your self a few shots of 250 EOD for a few days might do it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inject 250-350mg twice for a week and go back to your regular injections.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Inject 250-350mg twice for a week and go back to your regular injections.
get some estrogen and inject it. or give your self a few shots of 250 EOD for a few days might do it.
I don’t have test c or e and it took me along time to get this order with covid shipping takes month in and a half now usps

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
order some 7alpha from PRE and apply it daily along side your injections. you can use my code RIPP10 for a discount

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
buy some cheap dhea pills. 100mg for several days should do the trick....oral dhea has a high conversion rate to estrogen.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
buy some cheap dhea pills. 100mg for several days should do the trick....oral dhea has a high conversion rate to estrogen.
I did 300 mg! No effect when I tried it with high estrogen it gave me aggression and energy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did 300 mg! No effect when I tried it with high estrogen it gave me aggression and energy
but you don't have high estrogen-eh? the oral dhea should increase your crashed estrogen.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
but you don't have high estrogen-eh? the oral dhea should increase your crashed estrogen.
I already tried it at 300 mg a few weeks ago no effect!

I’m saying when I took months ago with high e2 it worked!

But now it dosent

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No but I’m saying it didn’t work with my e2 crashed
Well basically you’re telling us you have some severe hormonal disease meaning your estrogen is extremely low and even a super physiological dose of testosterone won’t help it bring it up? Then why are you here if you have the answers... go seek the help of a doctor ASAP.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well basically you’re telling us you have some severe hormonal disease meaning your estrogen is extremely low and even a super physiological dose of testosterone won’t help it bring it up? Then why are you here if you have the answers... go seek the help of a doctor ASAP.
Doctor is clueless! Dosent see e2 as a problem