Raise free test?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
What’s a proven supplement to try and raise free test and lower shbg. Total test is fine as well as estrogen. Just low free test, which is caused by higher shbg. Vitamin d blood was on the Low end as well

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Viron by BLR
It has some great ingredients.
Not only that but if your'e on TRT like me you'll really love it, and it reduces your reaction times for sure!
Check it. Less than two minutes after you posted your question, I answered it. :p

30% off all on site.
MADMARCH (code)

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

$24 mtest w/ coupon can’t be beat for what you get

If looking for solo ingrident ..boron has been studied to do so.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would take a look at Dermacine which will help raise test in general. At 25% off with code chef its a great price.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I’ve used dermacrine. I don’t want to stop taking whatever works either. Since my issue is not total test I don’t really want to go into trt. But if I can increase free test to mid range I think it maximizes my hormones?

Jessterlx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've used Tongkat Ali aka Longjack and seemed to have gotten some results. At 60, I need all the Free Test I can get ;).
You should look up the research that's been done on it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah. I’ve used dermacrine. I don’t want to stop taking whatever works either. Since my issue is not total test I don’t really want to go into trt. But if I can increase free test to mid range I think it maximizes my hormones?
It will help. If your having more libido issues look at Sustain Alpha. Both can help.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Forskolin was another option as well I believe. I think the old App Nut Free Test had both (and some other stuff I forget off the top of my head).
Yep to Forskolin.

“Serum free testosterone levels were significantly increased in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). The actual change in serum total testosterone concentration was not significantly different among groups, but it increased 16.77 +/- 33.77% in the forskolin group compared with a decrease of 1.08 +/- 18.35% in the placebo group.”

But also lol at a total test increase of 16.77 +/- of 33.77. Quite the +/-

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Forskolin was another option as well I believe. I think the old App Nut Free Test had both (and some other stuff I forget off the top of my head).
Yep to Forskolin.

“Serum free testosterone levels were significantly increased in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). The actual change in serum total testosterone concentration was not significantly different among groups, but it increased 16.77 +/- 33.77% in the forskolin group compared with a decrease of 1.08 +/- 18.35% in the placebo group.”

Elite_Labs_USA

Elite_Labs_USA

Awards
All the products listed above are great.

You can even find just general supps that contain ingredients such as tribulus, D-aspartic acid

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d stay away from DAA.

The Stig

Awards
Yep to Forskolin.

Forskolin does work at raising testosterone; however, in some people it raises SHBG as a result of its impact on thyroid hormones, which is counter productive.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much is SHGB raised? Data?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for around $10 six star testosterone booster is pretty good, I use it off and on year round to compliment the other stuff I am using-goes well with anything, natural or cycles.

since I am also on trt, I highly recommend dermacrine like chef has suggested...both dermacrine and sustain alpha have been around for approximately 10 years and are basically the same as eric of primordial 1st released.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
for around $10 six star testosterone booster is pretty good, I use it off and on year round to compliment the other stuff I am using-goes well with anything, natural or cycles.

since I am also on trt, I highly recommend dermacrine like chef has suggested...both dermacrine and sustain alpha have been around for approximately 10 years and are basically the same as eric of primordial 1st released.
Ya should bring back the liquid formula of Sustain Alpha also !