Rag - first day = need a little HELP

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Today was my first. 1 scoop at 5:20 ate at 5:35 trained at 6:00. Fridays are my hardest day. My tail was dragging today. Anyways RAG worked fantastic. Better than I expected. Do have a few questions please. I work out m,t,thur,fri. I would rather not run RAG on off days Is that a bad idea. should I run another creatine product on off days. Thanks for the help. AWESOME product

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I'm not completely convinced that creatine needs to be supplemented everyday. You'd probably be fine just dosing Rag on days you workout, but if you can afford to take it every day, by all means go ahead.

And enjoy your Rag, it's a great product :thumbsup:

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
I don't take Ragnarok on "Off" days either, I don't feel there is really a need..... as well if you were to take it every single day your body will eventually adapt to what you're taking and it will slowly become less effective. If you have another source of creatine to take that would be great but unless you're taking numerous days off in a row, 1 or 2 days without taking creatine will not halt your gains. Good luck and enjoy the Rag..... I fell a little "lost" now that I've ran out of mine

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I don't take Ragnarok on "Off" days either, I don't feel there is really a need..... as well if you were to take it every single day your body will eventually adapt to what you're taking and it will slowly become less effective. If you have another source of creatine to take that would be great but unless you're taking numerous days off in a row, 1 or 2 days without taking creatine will not halt your gains. Good luck and enjoy the Rag..... I fell a little "lost" now that I've ran out of mine
Thanks I know I only used it once but WOW just WOW. Blows the doors off the other pre workout formulas I have tried. Thinking off adding green mag for post workout. Never tried CEE. any suggestions. Thanks

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
First I must ask what your goals are? To that answer...all the rest is different.

if you were using a CL post w/o then you'd want to add golden finish...not green mag. Green mag is another creatine product which would kind of overload your system since RoK already has 4.5 grams.

All you'd truly need post w/o though is a serious protein like some allthewhey and a solid meal with lots of protein and carbs (if you're looking to add muscle) or some bcaa/eaa and a solid protein meal with *imo* complex carbs (if looking to shed)