Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might as well try and get it back on track.......

Nothing.....As in Nothing is missing from Radiate!
anything...as in there isn't anything I wouldn't do to share a radiate with Christy canyon.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anything...as in there isn't anything I wouldn't do to share a radiate with Christy canyon.
Goes.....as in everything goes better when you're drinking Radiate (with Christy Canyon)

cc.JPG

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Extinct.... what orange candy will be with a few more orders. ( better jump on it while you can.... less than 50 bottles left)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notice that this thread has had 1,400 views but only 155 replies?? Come on guys, get in on this! If you're new or just somebody that doesn't normally participate get in here. Good chance to win one of the best thermogenic fat burners there is! No doubt you've seen some of the posts already, so you know that TheMyth and MonteRXS are pretty loose with the rules,so throw something out there. Let's get this thing to 1,000 posts!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notice that this thread has had 1,400 views but only 155 replies?? Come on guys, get in on this! If you're new or just somebody that doesn't normally participate get in here. Good chance to win one of the best thermogenic fat burners there is! No doubt you've seen some of the posts already, so you know that TheMyth and MonteRXS are pretty loose with the rules,so throw something out there. Let's get this thing to 1,000 posts!!
Is loose your word? Cuz the rules aren't the only thing we're loose with...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, one of you is loose. Not saying which one, but if the opportunity ever presents itself I'd bring PolyGrip instead of KY, nomsayin??

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sexual innuendos in this thread are like gravity on earth

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should we create The Radiate Sexual Innuendo Thread?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much, they usually end up on their back and ready to take whatever comes their way...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you as loose as Christy? if so then you need something FILLING like radiate!!!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Empty - radiate tub never seems to get empty!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Empty - radiate tub never seems to get empty!
Promises....Like when TheMyth says he'll call you, but deep inside you know he's not going to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spicy.....Like that spicy finish with Radiate
Mexican. Margarita Radiate would be the perfect addition to my favorite Mexican food.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mexican. Margarita Radiate would be the perfect addition to my favorite Mexican food.
cartel... cuz dat shiit is crack!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fixer-bc I need my morning radiate fix

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loaded - as in loaded with ingredients.
profile.jpg

and the Load my wife (you know what i mean) :147:

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ELITE - As in the elite choice!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mounds....as in the amount of Sh1t ive missed in several threads about Radaiate all because I was having personal problems with my wife who has hellacious MOUNDS that I missed while I was gone but somehow once I came back shes already driving me crazy enough to stand on a MOUND of magazines and kick them out from under me while still attached to the ceiling if you catch my drift(sarcasm). So...Im doing all I can to get back in the good graces of the MOUNDS of friends I have on AM and considering bribing them with MOUNDS of goodies to include MOUNDS of noodz that show my man MOUNDS in my underwear. Does that work?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mounds....as in the amount of Sh1t ive missed in several threads about Radaiate all because I was having personal problems with my wife who has hellacious MOUNDS that I missed while I was gone but somehow once I came back shes already driving me crazy enough to stand on a MOUND of magazines and kick them out from under me while still attached to the ceiling if you catch my drift(sarcasm). So...Im doing all I can to get back in the good graces of the MOUNDS of friends I have on AM and considering bribing them with MOUNDS of goodies to include MOUNDS of noodz that show my man MOUNDS in my underwear. Does that work?
Stack-as in how u can literally stack radiate with any non stim product.

Btw we all missed seeing u around, better day now you're back

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn you...up till now I've always thought of mounds as a good thing as in candy bars and huge tits, lol.

go navy!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xx1.gif

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone give me the master list for this and I'll post it up!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone give me the master list for this and I'll post it up!
bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan hairygrandpa Dirty Dan UnicornDrpns Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc cwages TheMyth