Radiate Q&A

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I had been hijacking some of the logs with my questions and comments, but that is far from optimal (and is rude). I also did not see a Q&A thread, just the "contest" one. I had some questions that I did not find the answers to in the threads I perused so far. There are so many spread out throughout AM it is hard to check them all (yea, Radiate is taking AM by storm, and I have to admit I am recent "satisfied customer" myself).

What is the best time to dose?

I read that some people dose (drink) it twice daily, but that once daily, when/if timed right works out great for most. I would guess that you need to be on an empty stomach, so that the Rauwolscine can do it's thing w/o insulin getting in the way and "disabling" it. Also not too close to bed time, but when do most people dose it?

What positive effects do you get if you do take it too close to food? I know that I eat a lot of small meals, so I don't get that many 3 ~ 4 hour breaks in between meals where I can take it. I realize that I negate most of the Rauwolscine effects, but overall just how much am I missing out?

As I mentioned in another thread I love the flavor and already thought of ways to use it poolside in an adult beverage. I am a fan of a frozen Bahama Mama, or other such tropical drinks. Any issue with mixing it with (a moderate amount of) alcohol? Anyone else try that yet?

I also have to admit what will likely get me flamed :). I took my second dose in the left overs of a small glass of Sprite. I don't drink soda often, hardly ever, except when finishing off a drink my wife got from some fast food run, and I knew it would negate the Rauw, but I wanted to try out the flavor anyways. It is pretty good on its own, but was awesome with the Sprite. Just sayin.... And I still worked up one heckuva a sweat afterwards and actually still ended up a little lighter on the scale the next morning :).

Has anyone else tried any other combinations besides just mixing it with water?

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Radiate Q&A

I had been hijacking some of the logs with my questions and comments, but that is far from optimal (and is rude). I also did not see a Q&A thread, just the "contest" one. I had some questions that I did not find the answers to in the threads I perused so far. There are so many spread out throughout AM it is hard to check them all (yea, Radiate is taking AM by storm, and I have to admit I am recent "satisfied customer" myself).

What is the best time to dose?

I read that some people dose (drink) it twice daily, but that once daily, when/if timed right works out great for most. I would guess that you need to be on an empty stomach, so that the Rauwolscine can do it's thing w/o insulin getting in the way and "disabling" it. Also not too close to bed time, but when do most people dose it?

What positive effects do you get if you do take it too close to food? I know that I eat a lot of small meals, so I don't get that many 3 ~ 4 hour breaks in between meals where I can take it. I realize that I negate most of the Rauwolscine effects, but overall just how much am I missing out?

As I mentioned in another thread I love the flavor and already thought of ways to use it poolside in an adult beverage. I am a fan of a frozen Bahama Mama, or other such tropical drinks. Any issue with mixing it with (a moderate amount of) alcohol? Anyone else try that yet?

I also have to admit what will likely get me flamed :). I took my second dose in the left overs of a small glass of Sprite. I don't drink soda often, hardly ever, except when finishing off a drink my wife got from some fast food run, and I knew it would negate the Rauw, but I wanted to try out the flavor anyways. It is pretty good on its own, but was awesome with the Sprite. Just sayin.... And I still worked up one heckuva a sweat afterwards and actually still ended up a little lighter on the scale the next morning :).

Has anyone else tried any other combinations besides just mixing it with water?
First off I want to apologize for not seeing this post the day you posted it. I am glad you are enjoying Radiate.

To answer your question about dosing protocols in short, I suggest first thing in the morning at least 30mins prior to food. As you have mentioned, the idea is to allow the actives to work before food initiates other signaling pathways. If you can give it longer - even better. A second serving (or half serving) can be utilized 6 hours later if desired without exceeding 2 servings in a 24 hour period.

If you want to use as a preworkout - keep in mind the energy is sustained. So if you are training after work in the evenings, time your dose so the tail end of 6 hours aligns with your sleep schedule. I.e. If you train in the evenings and go to sleep at 10pm, take it at or around 4pm so there is minimal impact to your sleep schedule. This scheduling works nicely for me.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
So is everyone using this on off days as well? More of a fat burner than a pre w\o? I have not been on off days and just 1 scoop on workout days. Looking to burn some more fat though, so I am thinking 1 scoop on off days and w\o days 1 scoop pre and another mid - afternoon?

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So is everyone using this on off days as well? More of a fat burner than a pre w\o? I have not been on off days and just 1 scoop on workout days. Looking to burn some more fat though, so I am thinking 1 scoop on off days and w\o days 1 scoop pre and another mid - afternoon?
Excellent question! We designed this to be a thermogenic/weight management supplement. If your goal is weight loss, I would definitely recommend a serving daily first thing in the morning at least 30mins prior to breakfast. You can add a second serving (or half serving if you wish) 6 hours later in the day. Time it wisely though. Do not take that second serving too close to bed time.

Hope this helps! How are you liking Radiate so far?

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Excellent question! We designed this to be a thermogenic/weight management supplement. If your goal is weight loss, I would definitely recommend a serving daily first thing in the morning at least 30mins prior to breakfast. You can add a second serving (or half serving if you wish) 6 hours later in the day. Time it wisely though. Do not take that second serving too close to bed time.

Hope this helps! How are you liking Radiate so far?
Thanks! I am absolutely in love! Just ordered 2 more tubs.:)