Radiate capsule review

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Loomed everywhere for the radiate capsule review thread and cant find it so here we are.
Ive been taking 2 caps pwo first thing in the morning and depending on how tired i am in the afternoon ill usually take 1 or 2 more after work (sometimes i would take them at lunch if i was feeling tired). So first i have to say that my diet has been lacking recently and also ive been on cycle but ive lost a ton of fat over the last 3ish months and the fat loss seems to have acccelerated since starting the radiate. Hard to tell exactly how much cause i didnt get my bf% tested before beginning this journey but its been substantial. The energy from this stuff is pretty cool. Its a nice clean, and smooth energy boost and i dont seem to get any crash from it nor do i get jitters or any of that crap that i get from other stim-based fat burners. Definitely will be buying again. Really want to try the powder now though. Also the customer service was top notch. Thanks to TheMyth and MonteRXS for the awesome customer service and great product.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you like it. I'm a huge advocate of the powder and have enjoyed the pills immensely. Both have a place for me. The powder hits like a mack truck, which I've heard if you empty the pills into liquid you can get the same effect. I do the powder in the morning and then the pill around 1-2 pm. I'm super productive at work around 3. Coincidence? Lol.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love taking a cap in the morning, 2 on non lifting days, and then I do a scoop of powder in the evening before my workout

Sbell71

Sbell71

Awards
Can’t speak to the effectiveness yet since I just got it in the mail. But I will say this, Arizona to Mass in two days is pretty sweet. Also very impressed that the owner actually wrote a note on the invoice thanking me for my order. How cool is that these days! Looking forward to giving some feedback tomorrow

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can’t speak to the effectiveness yet since I just got it in the mail. But I will say this, Arizona to Mass in two days is pretty sweet. Also very impressed that the owner actually wrote a note on the invoice thanking me for my order. How cool is that these days! Looking forward to giving some feedback tomorrow
You going to love it!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your gonna be blown away how good it is

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That guy sounds pretty cool! ;-)

Sbell71

Sbell71

Awards
So I started with 1 cap this morning an hour before I got to the gym, empty stomach other than my usual cup of coffee. Subtle build up of energy, focus, body heat, and mood. I felt more winded today could’ve been that I was pushing the pace a bit more. I should start tracking time and distance. Now it’s 7 hours later, no crash just a taper down of the effects, elevated body heat still being the most noticeable. Nice long lasting good feeling the whole day with a get **** done attitude, again could be placebo but if it keeps me going that’s a bonus. I also felt like I made quicker decisions about things throughout the day. Has anyone else noticed this effect in particular? Besides the energy and mood the mental sharpness was the most appealing aspect today. If this is a consistent experience I will be back for more. Btw no idea how anyone could take this and the powder together, just Nuts!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I started with 1 cap this morning an hour before I got to the gym, empty stomach other than my usual cup of coffee. Subtle build up of energy, focus, body heat, and mood. I felt more winded today could’ve been that I was pushing the pace a bit more. I should start tracking time and distance. Now it’s 7 hours later, no crash just a taper down of the effects, elevated body heat still being the most noticeable. Nice long lasting good feeling the whole day with a get **** done attitude, again could be placebo but if it keeps me going that’s a bonus. I also felt like I made quicker decisions about things throughout the day. Has anyone else noticed this effect in particular? Besides the energy and mood the mental sharpness was the most appealing aspect today. If this is a consistent experience I will be back for more. Btw no idea how anyone could take this and the powder together, just Nuts!
Wait till you try 2!

Ya I wouldn't recommend a scoop of the powder and a cap at the same time, those guys are the ones that the crazy people call crazy! Hahaha

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wait till you try 2!

Ya I wouldn't recommend a scoop of the powder and a cap at the same time, those guys are the ones that the crazy people call crazy! Hahaha
You called

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
If you rotate your preworkouts and it takes you more than a couple months to go thru your bottle I’d stick with the caps. Idk if it was my tub or if there’s something in radiate but the shelf life of mine sucked. The powder got sticky and turned brown fairly quick, other than that excellent product.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you rotate your preworkouts and it takes you more than a couple months to go thru your bottle I’d stick with the caps. Idk if it was my tub or if there’s something in radiate but the shelf life of mine sucked. The powder got sticky and turned brown fairly quick, other than that excellent product.
Have you tried putting it back in the freezer for a few days and then blending it up to repowderize it?

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
I haven’t and that should solve the clumping, but what about the discoloring? It Turned dark brown and that makes me hesitate Injesting.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The discoloring is just oxidation, it still works just the same. I've had it fresh and after clumping pretty hard, felt exactly the same!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got the email notification for an awesome deal on Radiate capsules!!! WELOVEMOM for today and tomorrow only! Gotta get in on this deal!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got the email notification for an awesome deal on Radiate capsules!!! WELOVEMOM for today and tomorrow only! Gotta get in on this deal!
What's the deal.... Hey yo what's the deal lol