Unanswered Radiate caps

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Were they discontinued? Can't find em anywhere.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I even emailed the guys a few weeks ago inquiring about the caps and I was surprised to get no response. They usually have such excellent customer service (not that I am upset with them). They must have been forced to revamp the ingredients due to the FDA’s B/S..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I even emailed the guys a few weeks ago inquiring about the caps and I was surprised to get no response. They usually have such excellent customer service (not that I am upset with them). They must have been forced to revamp the ingredients due to the FDA’s B/S..
I haven't seen them here in a while either... Strange

ToDie4Test

Awards
Didn't know they had to revamp due to FDA. Hope it doesn't change too much or affect its efficacy. Would've stocked up if I had known this.

The CEO did indeed confirm to me (via the chat feature on the RXS site) that they're reformulating for a v2...

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Monty and crew said it would just as potent if not more with the new ingredients they are researching. Definitely trust those guys as they put a lot of work into their product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,
I spoke to Monte today and here is what he had to say

"Caps will be back in stock soon. They are piloting a new formula for the powder. RXS got a lot of good things coming down the pipe. They are just tied up with some real life stuff right now, and some family things that are taking priority."

So just hold tight!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff. Hope everything is all good