radar1ne ostar1ne stack

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
hi guys . im on the 4 week of my 11 ANDRO cycle.. to be honest i didnt noticed anything at all... after 2 weeks i will finish my cycle.. i will do bloods and after 2 months im thinking to start a sarm cycle RADAR1NE(rad 140 ) and ostar1ne (all from olympus labs .. i love this comp) :]. im newbbie and i want to know if i can stack this two .. im 24 years old . i want to buy the products now ,for this reason plz help :p .

MY CYCLE ostarine :25/25/25/25/25/25(6 weeks)
radarine :8/8/8/8/8/8 (6 weeks)

PCT clomid 50/50/25/25
alphamax xt or sup3r pct( im confused if is wrong to use serm with arimistane,which is the main ingredient of sup3r pct , together for pct.

also im thinking to add pure cycle protect (its very cheap) together with extra milk thistle .. other suppplements:whey , multivitamin ,omega 3,6 ,taurine
my main question :from your experience is rad liver toxic at all and suppresive to much??

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These products can be stacked together. In my opinion ostarine isnt worth stacking. Instead of ostarine think about using s4 or lgd. For best results id recommend rad 140 and yk-11 for 8 weeks. From my experience rad wasnt liver toxic (id still throw in some cycle support) and it wasnt too supressive but i would run it with a stack for 8-12 weeks so my experience is different. What do you mean 11 andro? What andros are you running, at what dosage, and for how long. Most anabolic substances take a little to kick in so dont worry too much 4 weeks in

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
first of all thx for your reply ! 11 andro brawn nutrition which i run now its the same with 11 oxo (if you remember Patrick arnold's compound ). i run this at 600 mg ..11 andro is so mild no shut down no strength , no fat loss.. this is my first cycle.. do you believe that rad 140 (olympus labs) and lgd (olympus labs) are good and mild for a first (i havent run any hormonal product only 11 oxo ) cycle??

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I’d run
lgd 1-8 weeks
Rad 1-4 weeks
Clomid 8-12

MAZDAMX5LOVER

Awards
thx bro for info... do you believe that milk thistle and nac is enough for the mild cycle?? also your rad which you had used is olympus lab's rad?also what dosage do you suggest for these compounds

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Milk thistle and nac definitely are enough. My main source is striker labs and they usually dose their stuff well.