Rad140

cgreid3

Awards
Hey I've recently purchased Rad140 and have done a lot of research on this prior to deciding to use it, Can anyone tell me their personal experience with this compound preferably your experience with it as a standalone. Ive been noticing alot of conflicting Negative and positive sides from people online and just want to get a general consensus to know what to expected

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I used it temporarily with MK677 at the beginning of the year. Felt fuller, mood was good but nothing i would say was earth shattering but then again i was only supplementing with it for 4 weeks.

I have been following some other peoples feedback on the net who have used it recently with blood work and I have to say I'm slightly put off from it now as they had quite bad lipid results and liver enzymes raised on what I'd consider at the lower/mid range dosages. Radius Health should be releasing the results of their Phase I Trial soon and that will give people a better idea of toxicity regarding Rad 140.

cgreid3

Awards
Yikes thats unfortunate, i was under the impression that it was relatively low on the sides and Thank you for sharing your experience. I look forward to reading the results of the Radius Health trial, btw did you recieve any notable results other than the minor muscle fullness ive been hearing all too often?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yikes thats unfortunate, i was under the impression that it was relatively low on the sides and Thank you for sharing your experience. I look forward to reading the results of the Radius Health trial, btw did you recieve any notable results other than the minor muscle fullness ive been hearing all too often?
The problem is everyone has different experiences and views and with it being a RC still under review it's hard to gauge. I recall jumping up a couple of KG's but there was some water retention from the MK677 which reduced around end of week 3. My main memory of it is that I felt good, muscles felt strong. Was it all Rad....probably not.

cgreid3

Awards
The problem is everyone has different experiences and views and with it being a RC still under review it's hard to gauge. I recall jumping up a couple of KG's but there was some water retention from the MK677 which reduced around end of week 3. My main memory of it is that I felt good, muscles felt strong. Was it all Rad....probably not.
Thanks, definitely helped clear things up a bit.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
RAD is a solid SARM. Never had one side effect when running it. MK677 causes bloating in some but RAD doesn't. I had blood work done and all checked out good. Few friends have ran this and all had good gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 3