Unanswered RAD140 TEST

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Apologies if this has been asked 100 times already.

RAD140 (testalone) as a test base ???

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it's not a test base, infact you need a test base for it, lethargy is real

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They thought it could sort of replace a TRT dose, kinda. It does not

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
More of a prostate-shielding adjunct to a test-based cycle.
I’ve read that recently.. does it really help in that regard let’s say while running several Anabolics? That would be pretty interesting..

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
I ran it a few months back.
Rad lgd and mk677.
Still on mk.
Wanted to go again, but add an oral, had read that folks will use it as a test base.
I did get lethargic for about a week

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve read that recently.. does it really help in that regard let’s say while running several Anabolics? That would be pretty interesting..
It selectively binds to the prostate very well but doesn’t make it hypertrophy nearly to the extent of more androgenic compounds like test, mast, tren, etc. So combining RAD in with other androgens temporarily while blasting can be a good solution to help control prostate issues in the sensitive.

It’s still a mild oral and has proven to have some negative impact on lipids, so not something to be a permanent part of an HRT regiment.

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
So i couldn't add an oral to my next sarm cycle ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So i couldn't add an oral to my next sarm cycle ?
You can take anything you want in any combination. We’re just telling you Radarine is not remotely a substitute for testosterone. There’s no comparison.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think on a low dose of test like 300mg or less it can keep estrogen in check for most ppl. It does appear to protect the prostate and definately has a mental boosting effect and produces some very dry gains ( small amount) and a noticable boost in strength . I really saw nothing negative from it. And I believe it's a great add on for trt guys and ppl who wanna run low dose cycles. 20mg a day seems to be the sweet spot and I went to 30 with nothing to complain about

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And when I say add to trt I don't mean permanent just for a 8 to 10 week boost

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Tbh trying to get around needls , misses would be upset. If i were to trt i may aswell do a proper cycle

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think on a low dose of test like 300mg or less it can keep estrogen in check for most ppl. It does appear to protect the prostate and definately has a mental boosting effect and produces some very dry gains ( small amount) and a noticable boost in strength . I really saw nothing negative from it. And I believe it's a great add on for trt guys and ppl who wanna run low dose cycles. 20mg a day seems to be the sweet spot and I went to 30 with nothing to complain about
^ I would agree with every bit of this, by my own experiences. It definitely helps combat estrogen-related gyno by competing for receptors; forgot about that wonderful fact.

Tbh trying to get around needls , misses would be upset. If i were to trt i may aswell do a proper cycle
Running these cycles will put you closer to needing TRT some day, just FYI.

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
[/QUOTE]

Cycle like what? The 300mg test for 10 weeks with rad ?

My last and only real cycle was a few months back
LGD 30mg ed
Rad 20mg ed
Mk677 25mg ed
About 12 weeks poss 14

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

LGD 30mg ed
Rad 20mg ed
Mk677 25mg ed
About 12 weeks poss 14[/QUOTE]

Any exogenous anabolic that suppresses your natural production for a period of time, ie. a cycle of anything, is going to speed the natural decline of your endogenous testosterone production.

You cycle, you wear things out faster. Some guys run a lot of crap and don’t have low T for decades. Some guys do one superdrol cycle for 4 weeks and can’t restart properly. Those are exceptions. Most guys fall somewhere on the spectrum. But it’s not uncommon for men who use anabolics to go on TRT in their 30s or 40s.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

LGD 30mg ed
Rad 20mg ed
Mk677 25mg ed
About 12 weeks poss 14
Any exogenous anabolic that suppresses your natural production for a period of time, ie. a cycle of anything, is going to speed the natural decline of your endogenous testosterone production.

You cycle, you wear things out faster. Some guys run a lot of crap and don’t have low T for decades. Some guys do one superdrol cycle for 4 weeks and can’t restart properly. Those are exceptions. Most guys fall somewhere on the spectrum. But it’s not uncommon for men who use anabolics to go on TRT in their 30s or 40s.[/QUOTE]On the flipside I know a few guys that stay on for months, even years and occasionally come off when there source dissapears or whatever the reason may be. No pct, no problems other then loosing gains. Some ppl are just lucky.

Some ppl can run anything and have no problems. Some ppl can run bare minimum and get every side in the book. Some ppl can recover on there own, some ppl need trt after 1 cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk if I quoted all this but I was just trying to post the very last paragraph lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Idk if I quoted all this but I was just trying to post the very last paragraph lol
Right, I’m not talking about recovery even. I’m talking about having useful test levels after recovery. Much for common for “cyclists” to have low T than a natty man of comparable age. Gotta be ready for the possibility of TRT if you cycle.