Rad140/test e bridge

23mfer22

Awards
Ok i am on my last week of a 6 week rad140 cycle, can I start a test e cycle during my last week of sarms and just bridge to a test cycle?
would go as follows
Week 1-6: 10mg rad140 pd
Week 6-12: test e 400 once pw
Week 13-16: pct

I have read that the 2 together can be beneficial and extending my cycle to 12 weeks isnt too bad also from what I read. But I am not as knowledgeable on the subject to try and do something like this without some advice. Any feedback or advice is much appreciated.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure I understand this tbh (and whilst I haven’t bridged cycles myself I also don’t think this is a bridge bro).

Why didn’t you just run test e for the full 12 weeks with rad as a kickstart?

I’m guessing your hoping that the test will cement the gains from the rad and maybe add a bit more? Have you run test before?

At 400 it feels like a base more than anything but you have nothing else in there for it to be a base

Plus 6 weeks is really really short for test e.

I might be missing something but I’d just pct after the Rad, take appropriate time off and then run a 12-16 week test e cycle with a kicker or finisher if you like.

What’s your pct. consist of?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
That's not a bridge. 6 weeks of test cyp won't do anything keepable gains wise, because it will only fully kick in by week 4/5.

Do a PCT, take some time off and run a proper 12 week test cyp cycle.

Do more research.

23mfer22

Awards
That's not a bridge. 6 weeks of test cyp won't do anything keepable gains wise, because it will only fully kick in by week 4/5.

Do a PCT, take some time off and run a proper 12 week test cyp cycle.

Do more research.
I've only done research on rad140 since that us what I'm taking but I also read that a few people did 6 week rad cycles and then jumped into a test cycle. But I wouldn't try that without any proper research and input from more knowledgable people. I have enough test for a 10 week cycle 400 opw

23mfer22

Awards
Not sure I understand this tbh (and whilst I haven’t bridged cycles myself I also don’t think this is a bridge bro).

Why didn’t you just run test e for the full 12 weeks with rad as a kickstart?

I’m guessing your hoping that the test will cement the gains from the rad and maybe add a bit more? Have you run test before?

At 400 it feels like a base more than anything but you have nothing else in there for it to be a base

Plus 6 weeks is really really short for test e.

I might be missing something but I’d just pct after the Rad, take appropriate time off and then run a 12-16 week test e cycle with a kicker or finisher if you like.

What’s your pct. consist of?
Nolvadex but was considering using primevils mega pct since others reported that they used that alone on the same cycle I'm on and it worked fine. But I do know that wont work for everyone and the only way of truly knowing is to run blood tests.