RAD140 Summary wanted

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey mates and fellow researchers. So upon further reading, it seems that I would appreciate RAD140 and an MK-2866 stack as opposed to an LGD+MK2866 stack. I just read too much about LGD being finicky and not doing enough for users who already used ostarine and were more happy with the ostarine results. I for one, love the compound.

So, with that said, It's hard to just find solid information on RAD140. If somebody could do a PM or just post here what to expect from it, I would be curious for a read up. Are there even human studies done on it yet? lol

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
15-20 mgs daily. 4 to 8 weeks cycle. Dry gainz not watery. Bad lethargy past 4 weeks like epistane or m sten. If funds allow run 4 dhea @ 200-300 mgs daily would be best for whole cycle. Expect big strength increases similar to m sten. Hardcore guys go as high as 30 mgs.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
15-20 mgs daily. 4 to 8 weeks cycle. Dry gainz not watery. Bad lethargy past 4 weeks like epistane or m sten. If funds allow run 4 dhea @ 200-300 mgs daily would be best for whole cycle. Expect big strength increases similar to m sten. Hardcore guys go as high as 30 mgs.
Nice, would 4-androstenediol also work if not 4 dhea?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About to do a RAD 140 cycle of research for my pet ectodragon, after real PCT following a DMZ bulk to Osta Cut and LGD recomp just finished the past 10 weeks.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it mate. I have little experience with 4-dhea. 200-300mg daily would bring my serum levels to what? MPB prone so would try to keep my serum under 600

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
read about aggression and mood swings? is this just BS?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trying to keep your serum t levels below certain number is very strange thing to say! MPB is genetic from birth unless you're injecting real gear for several months etc. SARM isnt going to just kick in hair loss

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agression and mood swings? I don't think a compound does that to the extent people say. Again its your genetic pre disposition and your personality.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice, would 4-androstenediol also work if not 4 dhea?
4 ad is good just only available in England. I actually know people who've taken both and prefer 4 dhea. I think difference is very small

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A couple US places for 4-andro as well. Thanks, i have 4-andro coming so that is good :)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Rad 140 is one of my favourite compounds. Really hard gains, no water retention and some nice full muscles at 10mg a day.

The problem for me was the lethargy! After week 3 I was dead and that on 400mg test.

It's cheap and effective for me. The only concern is limited knowledge of long term use effects.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Rad 140 is one of my favourite compounds. Really hard gains, no water retention and some nice full muscles at 10mg a day.

The problem for me was the lethargy! After week 3 I was dead and that on 400mg test.

It's cheap and effective for me. The only concern is limited knowledge of long term use effects.
That's kind of my thinking. In all seriousness I am just considering real gear at this point. SARMS are amazing, but they've been out for awhile and Ostarine and MK677 seem to be the only ones with some good data and lots and lots of user feedback. Long term sides are not known, and I am starting to value that as a warning sign.

SARMS appealed to me because the lack of sides, but really I am just wanting to blow up now after cutting my body fat down to 10%.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
That's kind of my thinking. In all seriousness I am just considering real gear at this point. SARMS are amazing, but they've been out for awhile and Ostarine and MK677 seem to be the only ones with some good data and lots and lots of user feedback. Long term sides are not known, and I am starting to value that as a warning sign.

SARMS appealed to me because the lack of sides, but really I am just wanting to blow up now after cutting my body fat down to 10%.
Run some test and Deca :D

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Trying to keep your serum t levels below certain number is very strange thing to say! MPB is genetic from birth unless you're injecting real gear for several months etc. SARM isnt going to just kick in hair loss
Id like you to elaborate more if you can! I really am in the dark with these compounds and not entirely sure how MPB works to begin with. I was under the impression that the hair follicles on top were more sensitive to DHT than the average male, and thus you go bald at a faster rate. This really is the only thing holding me back from real gear (and the chances of eye floaters from clomid/nolva)

Iv'e just read some users star androstenedione compounds and their scalp starts to itch and hair just falls out.

And finally, to give me an idea, what daily mg is 4-dhea equivalent to in terms of exogenous testosterone weekly? :) Thanks mate, cheers!

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Any 1-andro users here? How did you recover vs SARMS/real gear?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
A couple US places for 4-andro as well. Thanks, i have 4-andro coming so that is good :)
4-AD in England is not the same thing as the 4-andro/4-DHEA prohormones available in the US, it is a different compound and much stronger. It used to be available in US but was banned even before the 2014 DASCA act.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, i meant 4-androstenediol, conversion ratio about 15% to test... a research chem site has it in US.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 3