Unanswered Rad140 should I stack 4andro?

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
So I just started RAD140 at 15 mg a day. I’ve heard all kinds of different answers on this subject of adding 4andro. I know rad140 can cause suppression sometimes and I’ve heard that stacking 4andro will help with suppression and also the two supplements just work well together. What are your thoughts?
I’m planning on running rad140 at 15mg for 6-8 weeks and adding Cardarine around week 3.
Would love information on rad140 and stacking 4andro!!! Thank you for your time

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I just started RAD140 at 15 mg a day. I’ve heard all kinds of different answers on this subject of adding 4andro. I know rad140 can cause suppression sometimes and I’ve heard that stacking 4andro will help with suppression and also the two supplements just work well together. What are your thoughts?
I’m planning on running rad140 at 15mg for 6-8 weeks and adding Cardarine around week 3.
Would love information on rad140 and stacking 4andro!!! Thank you for your time
yes, 4andro will help with suppression-but not in a good way.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you want to reduce suppression or the symptoms of it?

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just use the 4 andro at a dose of 300mg or higher daily ( love it at 600mg +) it will let the RAD work better. You will be suppressed no matter what.

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just use the 4 andro at a dose of 300mg or higher daily ( love it at 600mg +) it will let the RAD work better. You will be suppressed no matter what.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You’re saying it’ll add to the suppression...?
Yes, it'll alleviate symptoms of suppression such as lethargy. However, as it is creating a baseline of testosterone to mask those symptoms, it will add to the suppression encountered as a whole when arriving at PCT.

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
Do you want to reduce suppression or the symptoms of it?
I should have definitely mentioned that i wanted to help
Yes, it'll alleviate symptoms of suppression such as lethargy. However, as it is creating a baseline of testosterone to mask those symptoms, it will add to the suppression encountered as a whole when arriving at PCT.
This is the exact answer I was looking for. Thank you sir. I appreciate your positive answer and information. I should have mentioned i was trying to help reduce the symptoms of suppression. Starting my PCT research today. Do you have any suggestions? Again.. thank you for your time!

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

This is the exact answer I was looking for. Thank you sir. I appreciate your positive answer and information. I should have mentioned i was trying to help reduce the symptoms of suppression. Starting my PCT research today. Do you have any suggestions? Again.. thank you for your time!
Nolva 20/20/20/20, you can also throw in Reduce XT for cortisol rebound, maybe mtest by CEL for some natty test, and a product to help combat estrogen rebound like Inhibit-E by SNS. The SERM is a must

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

ironlegion.com is having a 40% off sale thru end of October...Invictus and virtus are great add ons for pct.

btw-dermacrine is a cheaper alternative to 4andro for alleviating lethargy on cycle, and it just so happens that iconicformulations.com is having a 35% off sale thru end of October.

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
Nolva 20/20/20/20, you can also throw in Reduce XT for cortisol rebound, maybe mtest by CEL for some natty test, and a product to help combat estrogen rebound like Inhibit-E by SNS. The SERM is a must
Can

Chinnmusic

Chinnmusic

Awards
I have a fresh bottle of clomid. What are your thoughts on this over Nolva?

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a fresh bottle of clomid. What are your thoughts on this over Nolva?
I'm not familiar, however after reading reports of some of the emotional sides guys got from it during PCT swayed me towards nolva. I had a very pleasant experience with my nolva in pct. Your call though.

Jessebr0wn

Jessebr0wn

Awards
The 4 andro converts to test and a little bit of estrogen.

Towards the end of this cycle, since sarms don't armoitize into estrogen, without the 4 andro you're going to be out of whack hormone wise.

Test will go up, estrogen won't move. The gap in levels will cause low estrogen issues; low libido, ED, lethargy etc.

The 4 andro helps with this ^

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
M Supplement Auction 6
M Anabolics 19
Chinnmusic Anabolics 0