Rad140 or MSTEN or Anavar

Bk1991

Awards
So im thinking of startig a better cycle than the very first one I did back in december where a guy sold me ostarine with msten and told me msten was totally harmless, till I relaised my liver was ****ed, and i had no SERM(didnt even know wat it meant or was at the time)

This time I have a btter idea what to have at hand, so Im thinking either rad 140, msten or anavar

Which is best to clean bulk, least toxic, least side effects, and you can keep most of gains once you come of it?

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mstens was great to me, and I just run tudca and cel cycle assist on it. Im looking to try rad and var eventually but haven't got to. Var is gonna be the most pricey. Whichever you decide throw up a log for us to follow.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Realistically you can get pretty decent results off any of those at the right dose. And stacked together I really won’t think they’d be more suppressive than MSten alone which is pretty quickly suppressive. Pretty much the first dose of MSten at or above 10mg will have you deeply suppressed. A couple of days and you’re shut down.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
MSTEN

Don’t worry too much about your liver. Liver damage is highly overrated, people think just because their enzymes are sky high that permanent damage is being done. It just means your liver is working harder, kind of like elevated heart rate does not mean liver damage.

Just run some nac or tudca, that should help a lot

Bk1991

Awards
Realistically you can get pretty decent results off any of those at the right dose. And stacked together I really won’t think they’d be more suppressive than MSten alone which is pretty quickly suppressive. Pretty much the first dose of MSten at or above 10mg will have you deeply suppressed. A couple of days and you’re shut down.
I took msten at 10mg per day for 2 months, the first month was without any liver protect, or cell cycle assist lol, till I got help on these forums . Msten makes you feel like **** after the 1st month, but in gym I felt great on it. But lower back pumps were horrible, couldnt do much of heavy lifts.
Plus Id get out of breath really quick

Have you ever tried anavar, I`ve read some peoples take on it, seem to say its one of the best?

Bk1991

Awards
What about rad140 or anavar, have you ever tried those,
Ive done msten albeit the wrong way, but wouldnt mind trying something different if i can get good results on it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took msten at 10mg per day for 2 months, the first month was without any liver protect, or cell cycle assist lol, till I got help on these forums . Msten makes you feel like **** after the 1st month, but in gym I felt great on it. But lower back pumps were horrible, couldnt do much of heavy lifts.
Plus Id get out of breath really quick

Have you ever tried anavar, I`ve read some peoples take on it, seem to say its one of the best?
Anavar is my favorite.
And if I were you, in this circumstance, I would run it. If you can afford it, and are relatively sure it is not fake.

Bk1991

Awards
Anavar is my favorite.
And if I were you, in this circumstance, I would run it. If you can afford it, and are relatively sure it is not fake.
Is there other names for it, I'm from UK and can't find any online

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Shut down after a couple days of msten above 10mg? Damn not even SD at 30mg shut me down that quick. Checked bloods that cycle too. But my system is like that, takes alot to knock it down for whatever reason.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anavar and it's not even close for me.
I think most people would agree with you but I prefer msten. Pairs well with test or trest and doesn't have too many sides unless you venture into the 30+ range ime.

BMW4Life

BMW4Life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think most people would agree with you but I prefer msten. Pairs well with test or trest and doesn't have too many sides unless you venture into the 30+ range ime.
Honestly, the reason I would run Var over the others is as simple as being able to run it longer with almost zero sides and toxicity. It would most likely also result in cleaner and more keep-able gains as well. I would run Var @ 50mg for 8 weeks.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
does anyone know of a UK source that isn't fake anavar? and is reliable?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 3