RAD140+MK677.. on cyc suppression & pct?

Oppo28

Awards
Hey guys! newb here.. about to try RAD&mk677 for 8wks
RAD up to 30mg
MK 25mg
Done a good amount of research and learn through these forums as much as possible. Wondering the pref for on-cycle suppression & pct?

Is ralox during cyc & switching to nolva for pct a solid attack?

Prone to gyno.. had surgery a couple yrs ago, tho it was minor. Likely from anxiety & adhd Rx I used to take. Steady diet now, gym 5x wk, in pretty decent shape.

I know some say SARMs shouldn't require much or any protocol, but Id rather be prepared when messing w/ hormones.

Will also have AI on hand- thoughts on which 1?
ANY feedback would b amaazing, harsh or not. Rather get blasted on here now than have mantits
Thx

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you take rad and mk with a ai you will crash your estrogen, make no gains and your dick will not work. Raloxefine on cycle is pointless here in my opinion. Running a sarm cycle leaves you with no source of estrogen and that's what will **** up your cycle more then anything.

dermacrine or 4 Andro to run with the rad, if useing mk go 5 on 2 off and then have a gda to keep your insulin sensitivity in check. Have vitamin B6 if your worried about prolactin from mk.

If you had gyno surgery then the glands should be removed and it should not be able to come back.

Now, if you have 4 Andro in the mix then definitely have a ai on hand and yes, nolva probably good for pct.

I'm a rep for the board sponsor too if you need any of these products with the exception of 4 andro
flyerdesign_31052022_173726.png

Of course that was for entertainment purposes only, not making personal recommendations.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also this should be in the anabolics section

@Admin can you relocate the thread

Oppo28

Awards
If you take rad and mk with a ai you will crash your estrogen, make no gains and your dick will not work. Raloxefine on cycle is pointless here in my opinion. Running a sarm cycle leaves you with no source of estrogen and that's what will **** up your cycle more then anything.

dermacrine or 4 Andro to run with the rad, if useing mk go 5 on 2 off and then have a gda to keep your insulin sensitivity in check. Have vitamin B6 if your worried about prolactin from mk.

If you had gyno surgery then the glands should be removed and it should not be able to come back.

Now, if you have 4 Andro in the mix then definitely have a ai on hand and yes, nolva probably good for pct.

I'm a rep for the board sponsor too if you need any of these products with the exception of 4 androView attachment 217723

Of course that was for entertainment purposes only, not making personal recommendations.

I'm a rep for the board sponsor too if you need any of these products with the exception of 4 androView attachment 217723

Thx champ. So 4 andro helps keep hormones in check since RAD converts a small amount to estrogen? Would I need to take anything else during cyc (including the MK) besides B6, or is just the nolva & AI pct gtg?

Yea bro hear you in theory on the surgery/not coming back. Thing is my surgeon was adamant u can't completely remove all glandular tissue or else it causes sunk-in look. The little left behind could flare up again

MA research nolva for the win- Thx for the code. If I get 4andro which AI do you recommend?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thx champ. So 4 andro helps keep hormones in check since RAD converts a small amount to estrogen? Would I need to take anything else during cyc (including the MK) besides B6, or is just the nolva & AI pct gtg?

Yea bro hear you in theory on the surgery/not coming back. Thing is my surgeon was adamant u can't completely remove all glandular tissue or else it causes sunk-in look. The little left behind could flare up again

MA research nolva for the win- Thx for the code. If I get 4andro which AI do you recommend?
Rad does not convert a small amount to estrogen. It has NO conversion to estrogen or dht. So 4 Andro will convert to a little bit of testosterone and give you some estrogen and dht as a byproduct.

Exemestane is my ai of choice for myself because it seems to have the least negative health impacts.

If your surgeon left some of the gland behind he just did a shitty job or didn't know how to do it correctly without caving the nipple. A good reconstructive surgeon will remove the whole thing. But your correct, since some is left behind then yes it can come back. I cannot tell you what your going to need to be good to go. No1 can.

But a wise choice would be serm and ai on hand and something mild for prolactin possible from the mk. inhibit p is a good product containing b6 p5p for prolactin control.

Oppo28

Awards
Rad does not convert a small amount to estrogen. It has NO conversion to estrogen or dht. So 4 Andro will convert to a little bit of testosterone and give you some estrogen and dht as a byproduct.

Exemestane is my ai of choice for myself because it seems to have the least negative health impacts.

If your surgeon left some of the gland behind he just did a shitty job or didn't know how to do it correctly without caving the nipple. A good reconstructive surgeon will remove the whole thing. But your correct, since some is left behind then yes it can come back. I cannot tell you what your going to need to be good to go. No1 can.

But a wise choice would be serm and ai on hand and something mild for prolactin possible from the mk. inhibit p is a good product containing b6 p5p for prolactin control.
My fault. Not how I meant.

My fault. Feedback top notch champ Thx, gona do some more research