Unanswered RAD140 Joint Pain

paddyirishman

Awards
Is there anything I can take to stop the joint pain while on RAD140? I've ran it before with no pain but it is brutal on my elbows this time round!

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta made my joints feel amazing and also healed my torn knee. Maybe a small dose of 5mg a day could help.

paddyirishman

Awards
Running it solo at 4,4,8,8,12,12mg. Into the 3rd week now and going to add SR9009 to help with the cut. Full pct is in place with clomid and kingsblood. Didn't have the joint issues on my first run of rad 140 so I've got some over the counter joint supps (cissus, curcumin, glucosamine, chondroitin, fish oil) to help out.
Strength is increasing already as is size, almost like a constant pump 24/7.
Lethargy was bad at the start but I found if I keep busy and lifting it goes away.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can start taking joint relief (sounds like you got that covered) tho it won’t really kick till you’re done.

That said, why dose so low? I know a couple of years ago Rad (like lgd) was dosed lower, however take the rad to 20mg/ed and it’ll shine.

paddyirishman

Awards
Running at the same dose as the last cycle but it was just to test the water as I'd not tried Rad140 before. I will up it to 16mg a day once the SR9009 arrives for a week then up to 20 the following week.

paddyirishman

Awards
Upped to 16mg today then will run it at 20mg when the SR9009 arrives. The note on the packaging said 4mg twice a day but after doing a bit more research, it seems way too low a dose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 3