Rad140 dosage Olympus labs ??

P

Pywell89

Awards
So I’ve had a successful run using rad140 for 10 weeks previously, I used Olympus labs UK Radar1ne.

The bottle says take one to two tablets a day with each tablet being a 4mg dose. I ran it using 4mg for two weeks, 8mg for two weeks and 12mg for 6 weeks.

However I’ve seen on some threads people use much higher doses of Rad140, as high as 20-30mg a day.

I guess my question is why is Radar1ne such a low dose of this is the case and for my next run should I up the doses to say 12, 16 and 20mg??

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12 mg is ok if rad product is not underdosed... play it safe mate.. we dont know the long term sides of sarms....

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are you running it alongside anything else?? I just ordered some Rad 140 but undecided to run it with Lgd 4033 (lgd 4mg/Rad 140 10mg) or just standalone.

D

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Concentration

15mg/ml.

Half Life

16 hours.

Side Effects

None to date, including no effects on liver, kidneys, prostate, nor aromatase conversion (conversion of testosterone into estrogen- ProvenPeptides).

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Concentration

15mg/ml.

Half Life

16 hours.

Side Effects

None to date, including no effects on liver, kidneys, prostate, nor aromatase conversion (conversion of testosterone into estrogen- ProvenPeptides).
Nice.

Am waiting for my rad 140 to turn up but still undecided whether to use my Lgd 4033/MK677 stack and add Rad140 at 10mg??

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
When did rad140 really pop for you guys? I’m on a cut with it, at 14-1600 cals a day and noticing I’m holding on to mass but nothing too crazy besides the endurance boost. And the lethargy can be god awful sometimes.. I’ll be 3 weeks this Wednesday. But I heard from some places that it really shines around week 5-6 so I’m wondering if it’s gonna stay this mild or get even better

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When did rad140 really pop for you guys? I’m on a cut with it, at 14-1600 cals a day and noticing I’m holding on to mass but nothing too crazy besides the endurance boost. And the lethargy can be god awful sometimes.. I’ll be 3 weeks this Wednesday. But I heard from some places that it really shines around week 5-6 so I’m wondering if it’s gonna stay this mild or get even better
My Rad 140 hasnt arrived yet but it ISNT Olympus UK from PN .....make of that what you will. What dosages you running out of curosity??

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
My Rad 140 hasnt arrived yet but it ISNT Olympus UK from PN .....make of that what you will. What dosages you running out of curosity??
I’m running 15mg, and while it isn’t close to designers or AAS, it does give quite the endurance boost AND you hold on to muscle like nothing else

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m running 15mg, and while it isn’t close to designers or AAS, it does give quite the endurance boost AND you hold on to muscle like nothing else
Ok cool. Am looking to run Lgd 4033 10mg, Rad 140 10 mg and Mk677 10mg for 8 weeks and then MK677 standalone longer.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much do you weigh?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok cool. Am looking to run Lgd 4033 10mg, Rad 140 10 mg and Mk677 10mg for 8 weeks and then MK677 standalone longer.
Personally I’d run the LGD and rad at 20 and the m6777 At 25.

D

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way,
With higher doses, a slight increase in appetite, temporary bouts of lethargy and numb hands have been noticed. Unlike other secretagogues, MK-677 does not increase prolactin levels nor cortisol. MK-677 has been used continuously for 1-2 years with no sign of desensitizing the pituitary gland.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
M Supplement Auction 6
M Anabolics 19
G Anabolics 3