Rad140 cycle

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
ok so I got a bottle of rad140, 90 capsules at 12mg a capsule

Was planning one month at 12mg the last month at 24mg at two capsules.

Or should I do 3 months are one capsule a day.

I have nolva for pct . 20/20/20/20

Thanks!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok so I got a bottle of rad140, 90 capsules at 12mg a capsule

Was planning one month at 12mg the last month at 24mg at two capsules.

Or should I do 3 months are one capsule a day.

I have nolva for pct . 20/20/20/20

Thanks!!
Didn't you post this exact same thing 3 months ago? How'd that go?

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
yes I postponed but Im ready now cause wife is pregnant so I do not have to worry. 😅. all gravy to start just need opinions. Thanks!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk but 12mg ed seems to be a waste, even 20mg was a waste for me and I would never use RAD again, totally pointless.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've used rad a few times now and I like it. 10mg a day I didn't notice much at all other then a little feel good effects mentally. At 20mg that feeling increased and strength gains started, at 30 mg I noticed more strength and a little size. If your goals are size and strength I'd get another bttl, start at 24 for 2 to 3 weeks and go another 5+weeks at 36. There were no sides at all for me. At bare minimum 24mg for 8 weeks. If I use oral rad again I'd probably start at 30 and increase to 40. I would definitely stack something that converts to estrogen tho because at some point after 4/5 weeks you will be producing very little estrogen and might start feeling shitty

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk but 12mg ed seems to be a waste, even 20mg was a waste for me and I would never use RAD again, totally pointless.
You got some bunk ass rad then. 20mg was great, 30 was even better! Rad is hands down my fav Sarm, insane vascularity, crazy ass pumps, lose fat and gain muscle!

just watch your liver enzymes. Raises mine every time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You got some bunk ass rad then. 20mg was great, 30 was even better! Rad is hands down my fav Sarm, insane vascularity, crazy ass pumps, lose fat and gain muscle!

I think he got his from ma, which is not bunk, used it several times. He Might just be a non responder

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I got mine from PRE, are you saying they sell bunk gear?

Last edited:
Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got mine from PRE, are you saying they sell bunk gear?
Nothing is perfect, it doesn’t matter what source you use, there are bad batches, that’s just the reality of it.

I just don’t agree with Rad being a waste. Maybe try again, up the dosage, etc....