Rad140 cycle support

NoflyZone

Awards
Picked up some rad140 and clomid. Plan on running a small dose 4-12 mg for 4 to 6 weeks with a AI. Also going to run a otc pct and a 50/50/25/25 dose of clomid. Looking for recommendations for on cycle support. Glad to be a part of this group. Thinking about running pros in the future buddy turned me to sarms since he has had some good results. Looking to lose some body fat is the overall goal. 2 years ago I weighted 280 pounds and hit the gym. Finally got my diet in order about 9 months ago and I’m down to 230 pounds. Lift heavy at least heavy for me 5 days a week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Phildago55

Awards
Picked up some rad140 and clomid. Plan on running a small dose 4-12 mg for 4 to 6 weeks with a AI. Also going to run a otc pct and a 50/50/25/25 dose of clomid. Looking for recommendations for on cycle support. Glad to be a part of this group. Thinking about running pros in the future buddy turned me to sarms since he has had some good results. Looking to lose some body fat is the overall goal. 2 years ago I weighted 280 pounds and hit the gym. Finally got my diet in order about 9 months ago and I’m down to 230 pounds. Lift heavy at least heavy for me 5 days a week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Grab some red yeast rice and tudca. Rad 140 is hard on lipids and the liver

NoflyZone

Awards
I stocked up on red yeast and fish oil too.Thank you. This seems one of the only forums that dont act like sarms have no sides appreciate the honest feedback and help.

Phildago55

Awards
I stocked up on red yeast and fish oil too.Thank you. This seems one of the only forums that dont act like sarms have no sides appreciate the honest feedback and help.
What dose are you planning on running? For how long?

NoflyZone

Awards
The rad? 4-6 weeks depending sides. Planned on starting low 4mg for two weeks then 8mg for two weeks and 12mg for two weeks. My friend ran 20mg for a month but I’m not sure if his source was a good source.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL TUCDA is on sale now, so is AI Sports Cycle Support/Life Support and CEL Cycle Assist. Get whichever is in your budget. TUCDA is a little more, but worth it.

NoflyZone

Awards
Will purchase tudca. Hoping for good things from this. Thanks for the help.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
The rad? 4-6 weeks depending sides. Planned on starting low 4mg for two weeks then 8mg for two weeks and 12mg for two weeks. My friend ran 20mg for a month but I’m not sure if his source was a good source.
I personally didn't notice much from rad at a 10mg dose but 20mg was decent but I really enjoyed 30mg. I usually throw some milk thistle in with sarms...

Phildago55

Awards
I personally didn't notice much from rad at a 10mg dose but 20mg was decent but I really enjoyed 30mg. I usually throw some milk thistle in with sarms...
I did 30 mg and it took an extremely heavy toll on my liver. After reviewing the research it appears that the anabolic effects max out around 15 mg/day.. So it's not really worth the possible sides to go higher

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I did 30 mg and it took an extremely heavy toll on my liver. After reviewing the research it appears that the anabolic effects max out around 15 mg/day.. So it's not really worth the possible sides to go higher
yeah it prolly true about 15mg just know I wasnt noticing much at 10mg but could tell a difference at 20mg.... Yes I have also been hearing of sarmz taxing the liver and I had mainly heard this about lgd and then recently I heard talk of rad140 also affecting liver it does sound a little scarey there is a possibility I may not run them again I really loved s4 and rad140 together the recomp and leaning effects were outstanding.... I guess it just depends on how bad I wanna do a recomp/cut with something I know has good results...

Phildago55

Awards
yeah it prolly true about 15mg just know I wasnt noticing much at 10mg but could tell a difference at 20mg.... Yes I have also been hearing of sarmz taxing the liver and I had mainly heard this about lgd and then recently I heard talk of rad140 also affecting liver it does sound a little scarey there is a possibility I may not run them again I really loved s4 and rad140 together the recomp and leaning effects were outstanding.... I guess it just depends on how bad I wanna do a recomp/cut with something I know has good results...
Yeah, I'd compare it to a methylated prohormone. The side effects are manageable, but users should take care to minimize side effects and do their best to monitor their health.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CEL TUDCA and CEL cycle support are my go to. Bloods after contest prep wasn’t horrible. Things were either in range or just out of range. I was using SNS liver assist-XT and not TUDCA but there was overlap.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great recommendations above. CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA will protect your organs and liver, OP. Very cos effective and properly dosed ingredients.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great recommendations above. CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA will protect your organs and liver, OP. Very cos effective and properly dosed ingredients.
Agreed with this. I've used both CEL cycle assist and tudca. Definitely the best on cycle support you can take.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Echoing what the rest said CEL cycle assist and tudca is an easy and effective solution. Some really good sales out there right now for Black Friday too (check the thread in my signature)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You need to search the Anabolic section for posts from user Sanmarino - he did bloodwork on RAD140 IIRC, and comes across as knowing his shjt - do what he recommends.

NoflyZone

Awards
Would it be ok to take Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione during or post cycle too. Trying to lean out and this came free with the cel cycle support so just curious. Reading more into it now.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to take Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione during or post cycle too. Trying to lean out and this came free with the cel cycle support so just curious. Reading more into it now.
I personally would run it with pct... helps keep energy up and slight leaning effect...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 4
Potbelly Anabolics 5
henhen91 Anabolics 11
Anabolics 1