RAD140 at a low dose of 10mgs for females safe? or best to use MK2688 Osta

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
I have read around the Internet that RAD140 isn't recommended for woman to take, but then, others say its ok at a low dose of 10MG for gaining lean muscle without side effects. I was also researching that MK288 is a better and safer choice to use at 10mg or even 20mg depending on what you can handle. Has anyone taken either one of these two and not experienced any side effects? Did you get good results?
Thank you
Angie

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have read around the Internet that RAD140 isn't recommended for woman to take, but then, others say its ok at a low dose of 10MG for gaining lean muscle without side effects. I was also researching that MK288 is a better and safer choice to use at 10mg or even 20mg depending on what you can handle. Has anyone taken either one of these two and not experienced any side effects? Did you get good results?
Thank you
Angie
What is your goal.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think @Hyde said his wife took RAD140. He may have some info.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve cycled Osta three times and have not had any negative sides. I did 12.5/day. Always stacked with cardarine during my preps.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think @Hyde said his wife took RAD140. He may have some info.
Yes. We tested it in progressive doses combined with her base cutting anabolic stack. First we introduced a 5mg cap daily of now-defunct Kodiak Labs Fierce product. No noticed increase in virilization or sides presented themselves so we went to 10mg for a couple weeks. Then 15mg for a week. With no issues still, we switched to Aggressive Labz Rad which are 15mg caps, continuing that dose for at least another week or two.

My wife has never had an increase in virilization since we have been working on her protocols together the last few years, but there was already some present when we started from bad brovice prior, so consider that 15mg of RAD may still be entirely too much for you.

It has nearly a 24-hour half-life so once per day dosing is fine. I would start at 5mg and test carefully, just like any oral anabolic in a woman. We noticed definitive muscle hardening and strength increase compared to her usual stack while dieting hard. Great muscle retention. No sides noticed.

As a man, I can tell you from my own usage that 20mg RAD is much more potent for muscle and strength than 20mg Ostarine.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
I’ve cycled Osta three times and have not had any negative sides. I did 12.5/day. Always stacked with cardarine during my preps.
thank you hun, Each cap is 10mgs though, I also have GW50156 here and those caps are dosed at 10 mgs also. Should I stack them both?

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Yes. We tested it in progressive doses combined with her base cutting anabolic stack. First we introduced a 5mg cap daily of now-defunct Kodiak Labs Fierce product. No noticed increase in virilization or sides presented themselves so we went to 10mg for a couple weeks. Then 15mg for a week. With no issues still, we switched to Aggressive Labz Rad which are 15mg caps, continuing that dose for at least another week or two.

My wife has never had an increase in virilization since we have been working on her protocols together the last few years, but there was already some present when we started from bad brovice prior, so consider that 15mg of RAD may still be entirely too much for you.

It has nearly a 24-hour half-life so once per day dosing is fine. I would start at 5mg and test carefully, just like any oral anabolic in a woman. We noticed definitive muscle hardening and strength increase compared to her usual stack while dieting hard. Great muscle retention. No sides noticed.

As a man, I can tell you from my own usage that 20mg RAD is much more potent for muscle and strength than 20mg Ostarine.
Thank you so much, the RAD that I bought, I have not used yet and have decided to go with MK288 at 10mgs per cap to see how i go. The RAD is dosed at 10mgs each and I thought that 20 would be far too much anyway. I would like to try and stack my Osta with GW50156 which I have here at 10mgs per cap , but unsure if its ok to do so.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s nothing wrong with stacking the two. It’s typically a good idea to try out new things individually first to see how you react, but no issues if you take both.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
There’s nothing wrong with stacking the two. It’s typically a good idea to try out new things individually first to see how you react, but no issues if you take both.
Thanks, I will try out the Osta on its own for a few weeks and then add in the GW. How long of a cycle should I take the MK for? There are 90 caps in the bottle, so I am thinking just take that course and lay off for little while?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive typically seen osta and recently observed a friends(wife) log . running lgd4033 that had great results.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Did you have bloodwork done before and/or during at all.?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late reply, My goal is to add lean muscle mass, but I would like to lean out some if I can
Gw is not a sarm but a ppar agonist.
It is a great stack. With OSTA.
Cardarine has been shown to greatly increase HDL (good cholesterol) by almost 80% and decrease LDL (bad cholesterol).
The effects of Cardarine are significant.
Here are a few benefits:
Increased energy
Improved glucose uptake and aerobic capacity
Increased endurance may be the PPAR-RA’s most incredible attribute.
You will notice you do not tire out as easily and can train more frequently, harder and for longer periods of time.
Cardarine also will help with fat loss. If nothing else, you’re able to perform your cardio more intensely and longer. Further more, it doesn’t carry any catabolic effects, so muscle loss will be of no concern.
GW-501516 has been shown to increase nutrient efficiency. You make better use of the nutrients you’re consuming. You should experience increased levels of glucose uptake and fat stores reduced also.
(GW ) is great to use during a calorie deficit it will help burn away that stubborn fat without sacrificing muscle tissue
(Gw)Cardarine is not a stimulant , so you will not experience anxiousness, nor jitters , thus you will experience no crash.
I would highly recommend stacking
Gw and osta.
10-20mg gw daily
10mg osta daily

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks, I will try out the Osta on its own for a few weeks and then add in the GW. How long of a cycle should I take the MK for? There are 90 caps in the bottle, so I am thinking just take that course and lay off for little while?
GW can give immediate effects to a lot of people. Length probably doesn’t matter much for that. Most SARMs tend to have fairly gradual effects, so relatively longer cycles are often recommended. I’d probably look for 6 weeks as a minimum. 8-10 would probably be good.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
GW can give immediate effects to a lot of people. Length probably doesn’t matter much for that. Most SARMs tend to have fairly gradual effects, so relatively longer cycles are often recommended. I’d probably look for 6 weeks as a minimum. 8-10 would probably be good.
Thanks so much for your help I really appreciate it.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actual this is not true. Not every one person is the same. Everyone metabolizes things a little differently. Sarms still carry there own risks although most are not as great as aas.
But they will vary by individual.
8-12weeks is standard when it comes to mk and gw.
Angie, If you start to feel your holding more water when you begin your mk(osta) add in the gw. It will counter the water and help utilize the nutrients your consuming much more efficiently.
It will also assist your fat loss and cardio as a whole..

For any female using sarms or aas i always suggest having bloodwork done. Just in case. I rather have it and not need it. Then you can always go back and Compare what changed. Even what is considered the mildest will suprise you often times when you have bloodwork done before and during..

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Actual this is not true. Not every one person is the same. Everyone metabolizes things a little differently. Sarms still carry there own risks although most are not as great as aas.
But they will vary by individual.
8-12weeks is standard when it comes to mk and gw.
Angie, If you start to feel your holding more water when you begin your mk(osta) add in the gw. It will counter the water and help utilize the nutrients your consuming much more efficiently.
It will also assist your fat loss and cardio as a whole..

For any female using sarms or aas i always suggest having bloodwork done. Just in case. I rather have it and not need it. Then you can always go back and Compare what changed. Even what is considered the mildest will suprise you often times when you have bloodwork done before and during..
Wonderful advice and I thank you so much. The caps are as a effective as the liquid though aren’t they? They are each 10mgs. The MK is research products MYO-STA and the GW is focused nutrition

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wonderful advice and I thank you so much. The caps are as a effective as the liquid though aren’t they? They are each 10mgs. The MK is research products MYO-STA and the GW is focused nutrition
I will be honest ive never used those companies personally..
..as long as they are what is stated on the product label you are fine.
Caps or liquid...Either are fine.. Ive used both forms. Including Pressed tabs.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
I will be honest ive never used those companies personally..
..as long as they are what is stated on the product label you are fine.
Caps or liquid...Either are fine.. Ive used both forms. Including Pressed tabs.
That’s very true ! I’ve used both liquid and caps of sarms before. This is the first time I’m trying these brands. I will stick to the lowest dose of 10mgs though just in case I get some side effects I don’t want.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That’s very true ! I’ve used both liquid and caps of sarms before. This is the first time I’m trying these brands. I will stick to the lowest dose of 10mgs though just in case I get some side effects I don’t want.
Mk is a good choice.. Rad 140 can be iffy for females and usually not recommended.
Are you gonna run a log or give a review. Id love to follow along. As im sure so would others.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Mk is a good choice.. Rad 140 can be iffy for females and usually not recommended.
Are you gonna run a log or give a review. Id love to follow along. As im sure so would others.
I wasn’t planning on doing that but I might try to. RAD is test and I’m scared of the sides, so I’m thinking to stick with MK and incorporate GW in a few weeks to see if it makes a difference. I’m hoping I don’t get any water weight

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@FitAngie I would consider 6 weeks as your baseline. If it’s still going well you could consider continuing on a week to week basis up to about 12 weeks, but understand if any virilizing sides become present (hair growth, clitoral enlargement, voice scratching, hair shedding) they will only worsen with duration, so immediate discontinuation of the course is the best way to try to prevent and potentially reverse them (there is no guarantee of reversal).

Did you have bloodwork done before and/or during at all.?
Never. It’s irrelevant IMHO. My wife is a highly conditioned strength athlete so her bloodwork naturally off cycle has proven to be significantly better than the average population. When using oral PEDs, we expect to see significant negative impact to lipid profile, elevated liver enzymes, improved fasting glucose, about a 10-point blood pressure increase on cycle for her. Only the naive assume there is ever a free lunch.

Is there a particular marker you are worried about going out of control for 6-12 weeks on micro doses of androgens, or SARMs?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
@FitAngie I would consider 6 weeks as your baseline. If it’s still going well you could consider continuing on a week to week basis up to about 12 weeks, but understand if any virilizing sides become present (hair growth, clitoral enlargement, voice scratching, hair shedding) they will only worsen with duration, so immediate discontinuation of the course is the best way to try to prevent and potentially reverse them (there is no guarantee of reversal).

Never. It’s irrelevant IMHO. My wife is a highly conditioned strength athlete so her bloodwork naturally off cycle has proven to be significantly better than the average population. When using oral PEDs, we expect to see significant negative impact to lipid profile, elevated liver enzymes, improved fasting glucose, about a 10-point blood pressure increase on cycle for her. Only the naive assume there is ever a free lunch.

Is there a particular marker you are worried about going out of control for 6-12 weeks on micro doses of androgens, or SARMs?
I can agree with everything (especially sides and stopping immediately) except your comments about bloodwork!
How is it irrelevant.. Your wifes bloodwork has absolutely nothing to do with anyone elses bloodwork..
How she responds to certain compounds does not reflect how anyone else will respond to the same set of compounds...
To say bloodwork is irrelevant is absolute nonsense and to think you would suggest not having bloodwork done is honestly IMHO reckless.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can agree with everything (especially sides and stopping immediately) except your comments about bloodwork!
How is it irrelevant.. Your wifes bloodwork has absolutely nothing to do with anyone elses bloodwork..
How she responds to certain compounds does not reflect how anyone else will respond to the same set of compounds...
To say bloodwork is irrelevant is absolute nonsense and to think you would suggest not having bloodwork done is honestly IMHO reckless.
You didn’t address my most relevant remark: what blood marker are you so concerned about that you feel it must be monitored for a woman on a short or moderate course of low-dose orals? Not after cycle, but actually need to check on cycle for fear of serious potential damage. I do think bloodwork should be done at various points, and I prefer off cycle right before going on to doublecheck everything is healthy before introducing a strain. If money is no object, taking blood literally as often as possible is of course ideal, but overkill.

Men, generally yes this is a big deal if you are either pushing things or have never done bloods to see how you respond to certain things (is eq or tren destroying your kidneys, is hematocrit or RBC becoming dangerously high for stroke risk, is estrogen at unhealthily low or high levels, is the liver approaching pre-jaundice levels of strain, etc). I get bloodwork on cycles I know will be harsh because I need to make sure the “damage” is acceptable to me and I don’t get blind-sides. Also for contrast when off to ensure everything gets back to normal.

But a woman taking a spot of Var or a SARM, there is nothing I personally, in my very non-medical bropinion mind you, would be concerned about causing a permanent issue or damage so quickly. I also advocated for a 6 week run initially. I feel too many women are told by men they need too big of doses too soon for too many weeks on. It’s tough to take much for long in a lady without some lasting changes, so it pays to get by with as little as possible as long as possible.

If you are going to do 3 months the first time you ever use something, yes pulling them 6 weeks in is a smart idea. But even smarter would be to simply go for a shorter run for a maiden voyage. They’re not mutually exclusive of course.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards

@Hyde I heard that woman won’t get those side effects though like the deepening of the voice etc. I’m stAying in MK2866 at 10mgs and I started on the 4th March, so far I haven’t noticed any difference at all to anything physically or strength wise. I think it’s too early though. May I ask how long I should wait before I start incorporating GW50156? And also should I just take 10mg capsule dosage? thank you

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde I heard that woman won’t get those side effects though like the deepening of the voice etc. I’m stAying in MK2866 at 10mgs and I started on the 4th March, so far I haven’t noticed any difference at all to anything physically or strength wise. I think it’s too early though. May I ask how long I should wait before I start incorporating GW50156? And also should I just take 10mg capsule dosage? thank you
Well, based on what I have read from a few ladies on here, they didn’t see any virilization from 10mg Ostarine. BUT the catch is you never really know if what you are getting is dosed accurately or even something else, or spiked with something else. For a man it won’t really matter, but for example if a sketchy supplier instead put some very low- dosed dianabol in the caps to save money and still illicit an effect, a man wouldn’t even notice the difference while a woman could start getting all kinds of nasty changes.

So you always have to keep an eye on things. Victoria Felkar advocates taking weekly photos of your body hair, face, even clitoris in same place and lighting for private review.

I don’t see anything wrong with 10mg dosage for both Ostarine/Mk and Cardarine/GW. I would add it a week or two after starting Mk just so you can feel the difference it makes. It’s not an androgen or SARM and can be used any time independently of your cycle, although I keep my personal use to 10mg once per day for no more than 8-10 weeks since there’s not enough literature to make me feel totally safe about longterm use of it. But it’s great for endurance in the gym taken preWO.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Well, based on what I have read from a few ladies on here, they didn’t see any virilization from 10mg Ostarine. BUT the catch is you never really know if what you are getting is dosed accurately or even something else, or spiked with something else. For a man it won’t really matter, but for example if a sketchy supplier instead put some very low- dosed dianabol in the caps to save money and still illicit an effect, a man wouldn’t even notice the difference while a woman could start getting all kinds of nasty changes.

So you always have to keep an eye on things. Victoria Felkar advocates taking weekly photos of your body hair, face, even clitoris in same place and lighting for private review.

I don’t see anything wrong with 10mg dosage for both Ostarine/Mk and Cardarine/GW. I would add it a week or two after starting Mk just so you can feel the difference it makes. It’s not an androgen or SARM and can be used any time independently of your cycle, although I keep my personal use to 10mg once per day for no more than 8-10 weeks since there’s not enough literature to make me feel totally safe about longterm use of it. But it’s great for endurance in the gym taken preWO.
I can not thank you enough for your help and advice, thisreally is so very helpful.You are right though, it depends on what is put in to the caps and if it is legit. As of yet I feel fine, slight headache but thats it. I was wondering when I will be starting to see results, weigh loss etc, i think it varies though for everyone. I will keep the dosage at 10 mgs and add it in after a week or so. I think GW is ok to stack it with unless you recommend a better SARMS that stacks with MK and is more effective?

Last edited:
Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now that I’ve taken AAS, I can 100% confirm I experienced no virilization from Osta. I’ve run it anywhere from 18-12 weeks. It pairs so well with GW - I have the endurance to do cardio for extended periods of time while maintaining most of my muscle mass (tiny as it may be). I’ll also through in clen for a few weeks right before my show to tighten everything up.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now that I’ve taken AAS, I can 100% confirm I experienced no virilization from Osta. I’ve run it anywhere from 8-12 weeks. It pairs so well with GW - I have the endurance to do cardio for extended periods of time while maintaining most of my muscle mass (tiny as it may be). I’ll also through in clen for a few weeks right before my show to tighten everything up.

Last edited:
FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Now that I’ve taken AAS, I can 100% confirm I experienced no virilization from Osta. I’ve run it anywhere from 18-12 weeks. It pairs so well with GW - I have the endurance to do cardio for extended periods of time while maintaining most of my muscle mass (tiny as it may be). I’ll also through in clen for a few weeks right before my show to tighten everything up.
May I ask if your sarms were caps or liquid? And what dosage did you run them both at?

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
May I ask if your sarms were caps or liquid? And what dosage did you run them both at?
Both were caps. I ran GW at 20/day and had to split my 25 mg Osta caps in half for a 12.5mg/day. So I opened up the capsule and weighed out the powder. Not easy - lol.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Both were caps. I ran GW at 20/day and had to split my 25 mg Osta caps in half for a 12.5mg/day. So I opened up the capsule and weighed out the powder. Not easy - lol.
Oh gosh that wouldn’t be easy no lol, you did well. I am starting with 10mg on each and then I might go 20 with the GW later depending on how I am feeling on it. I heard that Andarine is good for us females also and quite safe. Your thoughts?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As far as when you see weightloss, that will completely be based on your dieting. The Ostarine will just preserve muscle mass while you cut, so the end result is a leaner more muscular you. I would expect a few weeks of dieting to really start making enough headway to see the progress. You can just as easily bulk up on this drug if you are eating to gain weight.

I just want to clarify GW is NOT a SARM or steroid - it’s just a separate drug that works completely differently and happens to get sold often where SARMs are.

S4/Andarine is not something we’ve experimented with, but on Beast Fitness Radio he mentioned that if his female athletes want to try it they have only used ~3-6mg per day in divided doses during cuts. They do not take male-level doses like what comes in capsules. Not as much is known about that SARM.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh gosh that wouldn’t be easy no lol, you did well. I am starting with 10mg on each and then I might go 20 with the GW later depending on how I am feeling on it. I heard that Andarine is good for us females also and quite safe. Your thoughts?
Thanks to Hyde for pointing out GW isn’t a SARM. I usually like to cover that but neglected to. I’ve seen people use S4 during bulks and cuts but it’s always been men. I’m not saying women shouldn’t take it but I don’t know any personally who have.

FitAngie

FitAngie

Awards
Thanks to Hyde for pointing out GW isn’t a SARM. I usually like to cover that but neglected to. I’ve seen people use S4 during bulks and cuts but it’s always been men. I’m not saying women shouldn’t take it but I don’t know any personally who have.
Ok thanks for you input, how long before you noticed the effects of the MK kicking in ?

Looking2Flex9

Awards
How often would you recommend having bloods done when cycling?