Unanswered Rad140 and test base

Bk1991

Awards
I'm going to start rad140 in next few weeks, is a test base necessary and is there any oral form available

I have a few questions- how does a test base help when taking Sarms
- can I take ostarine while on it, as I've injured my shoulder ,and need something help with recovery
- any side effects of test base or rad
- what should I take while on cycle - tudca, cell cycle support
I have nolva ready for pct

Thank you

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A test base is going to help because the Rad-140 will suppress your natural testosterone, a test base will help you not feel like ****. You can pair the rad with really anything you want including the Osta. As far supports go I would just go with Cel cycle assist. You can pick up some tudca if you have some extra money but it really won’t be to necessary as this isn’t really that harsh of a cycle. As far as PCT I would run nolva 20/20/10/10 and if you would like you could throw in a test booster or OTC PCT of your choice. As for what test base you should take, since clearly your a beginner I would recommend just going with dermacrine, Epi-Andro or 4-andro. I would really recommend Andro-Hard it’s like 40 bucks and would last you 2 months.

Bk1991

Awards
Thank you for the very helpful reply, one more question , do I stop taking andro hard after rad cycle, and how long should I do rad cycle 4-6 weeks?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bigmatt57 said it all. Would definitely recommend picking up some cel cycle assist and my go to for test base is always dermacrine.

Bk1991

Awards
Bigmatt57 said it all. Would definitely recommend picking up some cel cycle assist and my go to for test base is always dermacrine.
Just one question if you take a test base with it, will that not supress you even more when you come of it?
And is there any chance for gynae on it, should i take an AI while on cycle?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just one question if you take a test base with it, will that not supress you even more when you come of it?
And is there any chance for gynae on it, should i take an AI while on cycle?
Andro-Hard will suppress your natural T a tad bit more, but as long as you have Nolvadex your fine, some say dermacrine is very lightly suppressive. But ya as soon as you finish the Rad stop any test base and hop on the nolva. As far as gyno goes unless you are prone to it non of this should cause any gyno. You could pick up some aromasin if you are worried.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you for the very helpful reply, one more question , do I stop taking andro hard after rad cycle, and how long should I do rad cycle 4-6 weeks?
Personally I wouldn’t Rad run any less than 6 weeks

Bk1991

Awards
Personally I wouldn’t Rad run any less than 6 weeks
The rad that I have if i use it 3 times daily, it will make up 12mg , is that dose enough, most of them on PN are around 12-16mg mark after taking 3 capsules

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
12mg of Rad a day? The recommended dosage is 10-30mg so that’s a Little on the Lower side

Bk1991

Awards
12mg of Rad a day? The recommended dosage is 10-30mg so that’s a Little on the Lower side
Do you know any place in uk that have good dose, if you could DM me,as I know it's not allowed on here

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rad 140 was developed as a testosterone alternative I believe, so you should be fine.
I ran it without one and after first week or 2 all the lethargy went

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rad 140 was developed as a testosterone alternative I believe, so you should be fine.
People say in gains/strength are similar to test, like 10mg of Rad is similar to 100mg of test, 20mg Rad similar to 200mg of test and so on and so on. I don’t know how true those accusations are. But It was designed to be a Trt alternative but it is definitely not that, as it will suppress you.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A test base is never necessary, but it can help offset lethargy that is common on cycle. Personally, no SARM has ever given me any lethargy, so you may be fine. As far as stacking, it’s not a bad idea. I’m generally in favor of running new compounds one at a time to make sure you react well. But stacking RAD with another SARM wouldn’t hurt and might help. I believe RAD was the one that showed additive anabolic effects when co-administered with testosterone, so taking another androgen alongside should give good results. I’ve typically run SARMs for 8 weeks at a time, I’d say 6 weeks should be bare minimum. They often kick in week 3-4, so do at least 6, 8 would be better, but 12 weeks max. Yes, technically taking a test base would suppress you more, in theory, but if you’re already getting suppressed, may as well take it and feel less crappy. SARMs don’t aromatize, so in theory you shouldn’t have any hunk issues. But I’d keep an AI and SERM on hand during cycle anyway. These will affect hormones, and it’s hard to say what your individual reaction will be. I think I got all your questions, hope that helped.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Technically all SARMs were developed to replace testosterone. The entire idea is that they’ll be androgenic, but more selective, causing fewer side effects. That doesn’t mean it necessarily can replace test in a cycle. I never got any lethargy, but I’ve heard many others have. I’ve even heard of people using RAD as their test base, which seemed weird, but if it worked, cool.

Bk1991

Awards
SO for PCT can you use suatain alpha which is a natural t booster from same company who make dermacrine along with nolva

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Jeremyk1 covered it very well. I just wanna point out even more that rad140 solo is not a great mass builder at all. In a cut it could be decent for muscle wasting but that’s about it. Rad140 shines when stacked. It’s very mild at building muscle. Plus I would run it at 30mg if you wanted results. Oh and please stay away from ostarine, that stuff is STRAIGHT garbage.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People say in gains/strength are similar to test, like 10mg of Rad is similar to 100mg of test, 20mg Rad similar to 200mg of test and so on and so on. I don’t know how true those accusations are. But It was designed to be a Trt alternative but it is definitely not that, as it will suppress you.
I don’t know why some people believe this is true. Rad was intended to PERHAPS have the same effect as trt which obviously failed. 100mg of test will have most man in the 500-600 TT range. 10mg of rad will not have similar effects. First of all 10mg of rad will do **** all... I’ve ran rad at 40mg and to think for a second that would be the same as 400mg of test is absurd bro. 40mg of rad will put a few lbs on you if anything.

Bk1991

Awards
I don’t know why some people believe this is true. Rad was intended to PERHAPS have the same effect as trt which obviously failed. 100mg of test will have most man in the 500-600 TT range. 10mg of rad will not have similar effects. First of all 10mg of rad will do **** all... I’ve ran rad at 40mg and to think for a second that would be the same as 400mg of test is absurd bro. 40mg of rad will put a few lbs on you if anything.
should i use dermacrine from start or only when i start to feel supressed

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Jeremyk1 covered it very well. I just wanna point out even more that rad140 solo is not a great mass builder at all. In a cut it could be decent for muscle wasting but that’s about it. Rad140 shines when stacked. It’s very mild at building muscle. Plus I would run it at 30mg if you wanted results. Oh and please stay away from ostarine, that stuff is STRAIGHT garbage.
I think rad 140 is a huge mass builder. I gained 18lbs in 10 weeks of rad and continued to gain when stacked with S4 for another 6 weeks

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think rad 140 is a huge mass builder. I gained 18lbs in 10 weeks of rad and continued to gain when stacked with S4 for another 6 weeks
I don’t believe a second someone would put 18 lbs of MUSCLE with rad sorry.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was starting to get excited, I was gonna run it for 8 weeks at 20mgs
Lmao 😂. It was a good joke though I’ll admit. I ran it at 40mg for 16 weeks. I’d compare it to anavar but weaker.

HooliganNoire

HooliganNoire

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lmao 😂. It was a good joke though I’ll admit. I ran it at 40mg for 16 weeks. I’d compare it to anavar but weaker. Ehh I've never researched with Sarms..Prehaps I'll stack with sum leftover m1a

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t believe a second someone would put 18 lbs of MUSCLE with rad sorry.
Could happen. I responded pretty well when I ran RAD. That said, I was still very new to anabolics at the time. I had run ostarine solo and LGD solo, nothing else up to that point. RAD put about 15 pounds on me.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could happen. I responded pretty well when I ran RAD. That said, I was still very new to anabolics at the time. I had run ostarine solo and LGD solo, nothing else up to that point. RAD put about 15 pounds on me.
In no way does rad have the anabolic capabilities to put on 15-18 lbs of lean tissue on someone. Maybe 5 lbs of muscle and 10 lbs of fat sure. I mean even superdrol will not add 18 lbs of muscle once you take off the glycogen retention, and the fat gained. 15 lbs of MUSCLE from rad?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In no way does rad have the anabolic capabilities to put on 15-18 lbs of lean tissue on someone. Maybe 5 lbs of muscle and 10 lbs of fat sure. I mean even superdrol will not add 18 lbs of muscle once you take off the glycogen retention, and the fat gained. 15 lbs of MUSCLE from rad?
I never said all lean tissue. I was quoting a statement regarding mass building.

I kept 10lbs following glycogen release and gained zero fat.

Maybe the Rad you’ve tried before as bunk.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Body fat didn’t change noticeably. I didn’t change my diet at all. I lost 2 pounds post cycle. I doubt it would have near that same effect for an experienced user. Hell, there’s no way I could get anything close to that anymore. But as a new anabolic user, why not?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I liked Ostarine and rate it. I think it would stack well with Rad on a cut....i might even run that stack myself. Alot of people like it over LGD for the gains as well.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah maybe you right and it’s been so many years that I forgot about the new comers gains.. makes sense

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 - 10 pounds isn't impossible on rad. 12 or more is a stretch unless you stack it with something.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
8 - 10 pounds isn't impossible on rad. 12 or more is a stretch unless you stack it with something.
Weight gained is diet, if you eat enough I don't see any reason to say a particular number can't be reached on rad. Rad keeps me lean and strong. All that being said, not many things period will put 15lbs of pure muscle on unless it's your first cycle

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how much Rad and S4 did you use?