Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah of course. Along with test and mast. I got really big and strong and was lethargic & easily winded with zero appetite, all as expected.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok thanks. It’s just you don’t see many people doing them together or logging about it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks. It’s just you don’t see many people doing them together or logging about it
Will you be on any test? If not, I’d add some Dermacrine or something to get a little estrogen.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting stack....How comparable is this, to the classic Msten/Dmz combo?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting stack....How comparable is this, to the classic Msten/Dmz combo?
I didn’t have them overlapped long - RAD is much weaker than either DMZ or Msten. No comparison in firepower (or side effects).

I was using the RAD basically as a bridge between stronger orals on top of my oil. Would not recommend for anyone health conscious at all, but that’s what I did.

I like RAD and DMZ, used both 3-4x each, but I don’t feel there’s any magic synergy. Stacking them would largely be because you can’t take any more DMZ or for any longer. For example, 8 weeks of RAD with DMZ added during the last 4 weeks of it is probably going to produce the same net gains as 6 weeks of DMZ but be more tolerable AND let you train enhanced for longer. And 30 RAD+45 DMZ may be lower side than 60 DMZ, but that’s going to be personal.