[Rad140, 1-andro, 4-andro,MK-677,Cardarine] Viable Contest Prep?

masha720

Awards
Going to begin my first show prep. Already started clean diet but not restricting caloric needs until 12 weeks out. Can someone let me know if this stack would work out? Mainly wondering about water retention from 4-andro and mk-677. Having the 4-andro as a makeshift "testbase". Going to be doing the first 4 of the 12 weeks without androgenic substances. I just don't want to go past 8 weeks of running the suppressive compounds.
Andro source: Steel Supps

Weeks 1-4:
Mk677 - 30mg
Cardarine - 20mg

Weeks 4-8:
Mk677 - 30mg
Cardarine - 20mg
Rad140 - 20mg

Weeks 8-10:
Mk677 - 30mg
Cardarine - 20mg
Rad140 - 20mg
1-andro - 130mg
4-andro - 130mg

Weeks 10-12:
Cardarine - 20mg
Rad140 - 20mg
1-andro - 130mg
4-andro - 130mg

PCT(4weeks):
Clomid/Nolva- 50/50/25/25
Cardarine - 20mg
D-aspartic acid - 3000mg

Will have AI on hand but estrogen conversion from 4-andro serves a purpose correct?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally wouldn't run mk677 during a show prep, or 4 andro either but that's just me. Too much water retention

masha720

Awards
Considering dropping mk but I heard it has fat burning properties and 2 weeks dropped would be enough wiggle room. But the 4-andro is my main concern. I think ill need it as the "test base" but would hardening properties of 1-andro and rad wouldnt be enough to counter any water?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran 1-andro, 4-andro and mk677 end of last year along with epiandro and didn’t notice any water retention at all, did lean out and get more vascular though (and I wasn’t intentionally recomping, aim was lean bulk but didn’t bump Cals early enough).

You may want to look at epiandro instead of the rad or even in place of the 4-andro....

DennisC1986

Awards
Andro dosages are too low and not run long g enough, in my opinion. Some may disagree idk. Don't know much about cards Rinehart. Been on mk677 for a few months now and if there's been any water retention I can't really tell. If anything I would start the Andros first at a higher dose and then add in the rad. Not sure why you're worried about the suppression if you have clomid/Nolvadex (you do know they are different compounds right? Because you listed them both at 50/50/25/25 which would just be for clomid). If you're going to do a cycle expect to be suppressed, it happens

DennisC1986

Awards
Auto correct to cards Rinehart haha. Cardarine*

masha720

Awards
I really appreciate the input btw everyone! Deffinitly going to consider making changes now!

cheungwh88

Awards
if you are going to run mk677. I dont recommend running over 25mg as it feels lethargy after you wake up. (Affects your workout mood if you workout in the morning)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran 1-andro, 4-andro and mk677 end of last year along with epiandro and didn’t notice any water retention at all, did lean out and get more vascular though (and I wasn’t intentionally recomping, aim was lean bulk but didn’t bump Cals early enough).

You may want to look at epiandro instead of the rad or even in place of the 4-andro....
Which 1 Andro would you reccomend?

Also do you feel it add to an actual Test e cycle of around 400mg-500mg per week given your experiences?

Thank you

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which 1 Andro would you reccomend?

Also do you feel it add to an actual Test e cycle of around 400mg-500mg per week given your experiences?

Thank you
I used Sparta Cerberus v2 which is a tri andro blend. OL have a good rep for their products as well - as long as you go for a main brand you’ll not go far wrong on andro.

I’ve never pinned test so couldn’t comment - I do know pinning is by far the better option and personally I’d be more inclined to add tbol or something (unless it’s your first cycle in which case I’d just pin test solo).

Good luck brother