RAD 140

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Started RAD at 3/6 pretty impressive considering I've been out of my routine. Weight is up, waist is down, arms up, chest up, shoulders up. Probably not gonna work as a trt replacement but I'm sold on it as a PED.
IMG_5827.jpg

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
Started RAD at 3/6 pretty impressive considering I've been out of my routine. Weight is up, waist is down, arms up, chest up, shoulders up. Probably not gonna work as a trt replacement but I'm sold on it as a PED. View attachment 165136
Very Nice Results! I love this compound. Works wonders even at small doses. Did you ever get bloods done? Whenever I ran it - my Creatinine would raise a bit but come back down. That was the only out of bound blood marker (other than Test and HDL which goes down from any Androgen). Also I’d be grateful if you could PM me your source if you’d recommend them as mine is no longer in business.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
No still got a few weeks left. Going to get bloods around the first of June. My BP was a little higher this morning but I had already had my coffee and was wound tight lol

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
People are taking way too much 5-10 mgs a day from a reputable and pure brand will work well.

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
The compound was never intended to be used as a testosterone replacement. The sites which claim that it can be used as such have very missleading information. This is a very effective anabolic compound – but just like everything else in this category – it is very suppressive to the HPTA. I have used this before in a very low-dose, and had a testosterone level under 100 Ng/dL. It definitely does not show up as testosterone In blood work.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
The study I posted back a while said it showed promise as a potential alternative however I don't think there will ever be s replacement for test. I'll reserve judgement on its efficacy as an alternative until blood work. At this point based strictly on feeling of wellness and sides(none noticed) I would say it is viable. This opinion would change if liver values come back way out or something

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
The compound was never intended to be used as a testosterone replacement. The sites which claim that it can be used as such have very missleading information. This is a very effective anabolic compound – but just like everything else in this category – it is very suppressive to the HPTA. I have used this before in a very low-dose, and had a testosterone level under 100 Ng/dL. It definitely does not show up as testosterone In blood work.
Could you provide blood work that shows that it suppresses LH and FSH?

Otherwise, it is not actually suppressive to the actual HPTA and is merely suppressive to your overall testosterone.

It's a very important distinction.

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
Could you provide blood work that shows that it suppresses LH and FSH?

Otherwise, it is not actually suppressive to the actual HPTA and is merely suppressive to your overall testosterone.

It's a very important distinction.
IMG_1865.jpg

These were taken about week 8 of a 10 week cycle of 5 mg Rad and 10 mg Ostarine. I’m looking for pre cycle bloods but my notes show my LH was 2.8 prior (with a natty T value of around 430 ng/dL. On the bloods shown above I was at 126 ng/dL. It also lowered my HDL from around 80 to 35 as well as my overall cholesterol. Mind you, this is much less than what a steroid cycle would yield so I was not totally shut down. But, any compound that lowers your testosterone is by its very nature suppressive to the HPTA. The HPTA is what regulates our Test levels. Androgens send the signal to the pituitary to slow
down production.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
View attachment 165197

These were taken about week 8 of a 10 week cycle of 5 mg Rad and 10 mg Ostarine. I’m looking for pre cycle bloods but my notes show my LH was 2.8 prior (with a natty T value of around 430 ng/dL. On the bloods shown above I was at 126 ng/dL. It also lowered my HDL from around 80 to 35 as well as my overall cholesterol. Mind you, this is much less than what a steroid cycle would yield so I was not totally shut down. But, any compound that lowers your testosterone is by its very nature suppressive to the HPTA. The HPTA is what regulates our Test levels. Androgens send the signal to the pituitary to slow
down production.
This is very good, and it's this kind of stuff that I love to see because it helps the community

On the other hand, if I'm to go ahead and ruffle some feathers this doesn't show your pre LH and FSH numbers which we'd really need to see

That just for their backs up my point that this stuff is not overall suppressive to the actual hpta but just suppresses the total and free testosterone which will rebound on their own

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Ok so here are my blood results from 9 weeks total. I did take one week off and ran clomid/nolva at 25/10. Then I continued nolva for one more week at 10mg. This was weeks 6 and 7. For weeks 4-6 I did go to 10mg but started to get lethargy, acne, and lowered libido. So I backed down to 5mg which seems to be a sweet spot.

Lipids took a pretty good hit but that is going to be partly due to diet. Work was crazy and I was traveling so diet wasn’t good and training suffered. I wasn’t too worried as this is a trt experiment and not a typical cycle where I’m focused on gains. In saying That I have noticed strength and size gains even at 5mg. No exact numbers yet but I’ll post them up when I get them compiled.

Lastly my dads results were very similar only he didn’t take a week off with the serms. So when his blood tests come back I’ll post his findings as well.
IMG_5928.JPG

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Also my starting T level was 326 currently at 255. We can therefore conclude that Isarms post is officially a load of crap...as suspected lol

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
My shbg went for 56.5 to 19.5 on RAD 140
10mgs
30 mgs every 3.5 days of test a week resulted; Total T was 710 48 hours after injection.
Liver panel was mid line no abnormal readings.
Free testosterone was at top of range.
dhea-s 212
E2 still waiting on
No signs of lipid abnormality
Ostarine at dosages 5-10
Mgs for male may be an alternative to proviron when on TRT

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Dads starting T was 300, dropped to 60 so the serm definitely helped negate suppression. Liver values were a little more elevated for him but still in range.

Definitely has some benefits in addition to trt but it’s not a replacement for actual test. I wish I had shbg tested both baseline and at10 weeks as I suspect it is significantly lower

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Safer alternative to proviron and Danazol with other neurological benefits more protective on prostate. When ostarine is available as a drug, my colleagues are hormone doctor and my wife is an NP it will available as prescriptions

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
Curious if there are any updates to Rad cycles with blood work. I’d be particularly interested in liver values (ast/alt) and kidney (bun / creatine) and PSA if available. I am planning a recomp with Rad along with my TRT regime.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Curious if there are any updates to Rad cycles with blood work. I’d be particularly interested in liver values (ast/alt) and kidney (bun / creatine) and PSA if available. I am planning a recomp with Rad along with my TRT regime.
I’m away from my labs but I’d been on for 10 weeks and my ast and alt raise from 24/22 to 27/29 on a range of 0-40 and I don’t remember the bun/creatinine but I know they were mainly unchanged. Just be sure of your source.

I think a dose of 10mg with trt would be amazing. Excellent alpha feeling with good boosts to libido, strength, positive mood

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Side note on the values, I was also taking clomid 25mg eod to help with suppression. I have an appointment with my doc to see about trt in a few weeks so I’ll post those labs when I get them.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Running at 5-10 mgs RAD140 with TRT loving effects with no sides even in bloods. After 12 years of fighting estradiol and AIs. I am off of them doing well..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I got 4 year supply just bought it from a place that was selling out. My wife will be able to scripts once she passes boards.
Guys wet dream come true lol

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
I got 4 year supply just bought it from a place that was selling out. My wife will be able to scripts once she passes boards.
It’s a good idea to stock up – I think I know the place you were referring to – it looks like this Sarms Bill is going to pass making them illegal in the United States as a controlled substance.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It’s not appropriate ton kiss and tell sources lol

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
We did the same thing! Lol

In my experience it wasn’t hard for our kidneys either. But we both live a really clean lifestyle so that may play a role.

One major thing is you have to absolutely pound the water! I can drink almost 2 gallons a day and feel thirsty still lol

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Caution about this much water as it may cause hyper atremia unless you put back your electrolytes in your water.
Cellular dehydration is the biggest issue in modern health we are dealing with and no one is seeing it.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Caution about this much water as it may cause hyper atremia unless you put back your electrolytes in your water.
Cellular dehydration is the biggest issue in modern health we are dealing with and no one is seeing it.
Thanks, when I say water I just lump all my liquids together. Water, Gatorade, bcaas, protein shakes, etc also I’m a bigger guy 230lbs and sweat like a lot so in average I should be drinking about 1.25 gallons without the sweat

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What you drink and get to cells are 2 separate things.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running at 5-10 mgs RAD140 with TRT loving effects with no sides even in bloods. After 12 years of fighting estradiol and AIs. I am off of them doing well..
Do you take breaks and cycle the RAD?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
No as I am using it for other purposes

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
So I’ve started getting nose bleeds which is odd for me. I’m not sure if it’s related to the RAD or not just a note.
Regardless as of today I am coming off since I have an appointment with my PCP to explore trt next week.

To summarize my experience. The RAD140 helped my mood and libido significantly for the first 6 weeks. At that point I started to get lethargic and lost libido so I took a week off and started clomid ed 25mg.
Stayed on clomid or nolva for the remainder of the last 8 weeks 25mg eod. Spent a total of 14 weeks with 12 on. I also added in dermacrine to help energy levels.

As far as dosing the rad, I stayed at 5mg most of the time. I played with 10mg a few times. Good strength gains and increased vascularity at both doses.

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
Nosebleeds were a reported side effect with Rad from some lifters (as was Clomid). I would have suspected RBC or hemoglobin but yours look great. It could be your BP or just seasonal allergies. Either way - it’s good you are coming off. Did I read that you were taking Rad along with the Serms? If so - you will need longer than 2 weeks on a serm. I would continue with Clomid for 12.5 mg/day for another 2-3 weeks.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
You can get solo td sr9009 from a couple of the board sponsors

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Ok closing the book on this. Went to the doc yesterday and he prescribed trt. Took my first injection last night.

The rad really threw my cholesterol out of wack and my BP was 169/90 at the office. I knew it would be high...not that high! I would recommend 6-8 week cycles on the rad and when/if I take it again I will take a support supp.

Treasure86

Awards
Ok closing the book on this. Went to the doc yesterday and he prescribed trt. Took my first injection last night.

The rad really threw my cholesterol out of wack and my BP was 169/90 at the office. I knew it would be high...not that high! I would recommend 6-8 week cycles on the rad and when/if I take it again I will take a support supp.
wow good to know

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MS is often misdiagnosed Lyme or tick born diseases. I had cases from top neurologist who did not believe in Lyme disease. Sadly just about 90% of cases neurological MS cases turns out to be confirmed Lyme. The other 10% where mold. My findings were later confirmed through a medical diagnsis by a medical provider. Apple does not fall to far from tree as if confirmed it can be passed on from father to children. I am well respected in field of Lyme and and co-infections.
I do not believe this. Prove it with research.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I should have been more clear. i totally agree that lyme can be misdiagnosed as MS.

you said "Sadly just about 90% of cases neurological MS cases turns out to be confirmed Lyme. The other 10% where mold".

I'm saying i dont believe the percentages you gave, please give research that backs those numbers. Thanks!
I wasn’t the one the made the first post with the percentages. I was just curious if it was remotely true that there’s a misdiagnosis regarding MS and Lyme. Matrix is the one that posted it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It was a clinical observation as mold/ environment toxins causes increase expression of other pathogens.
MS diagnosis will eventually will be changed to inflammatory unspecified.
I get many cases from practitioners diagnosed as FM CFS and MS along with other medical labels. Further evaluations and finding usually goes back to pathogen enviromental, lifestyle and mind sets underllying pathologies often are overlooked. These are reported back to the referrring physician

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was a clinical observation as mold/ environment toxins causes increase expression of other pathogens.
MS diagnosis will eventually will be changed to inflammatory unspecified.
I get many cases from practitioners diagnosed as FM CFS and MS along with other medical labels. Further evaluations and finding usually goes back to pathogen enviromental, lifestyle and mind sets underllying pathologies often are overlooked. These are reported back to the referrring physician

I'm not following you. ill break it down to be more specific.

"It was a clinical observation as mold/ environment toxins causes increase expression of other pathogens. "
-- 1. What clinical observation? could you provide a link to the material?
-- 2. What do you mean by "expression of other pathogens"? are you saying mold and pathogens once in the human body express synergistic immune response?

"MS diagnosis will eventually will be changed to inflammatory unspecified"
-- 3. Source?
-- 4. frequency?

"I get many cases"
-- 5. What are your qualifications?

"diagnosed as FM CFS and MS along with other medical labels."
-- 6. i totally agree that misdiagnosis can occur, but i disagree with the notion that "90% of cases neurological MS cases turns out to be confirmed Lyme. The other 10% where mold". You are essentially saying that MS is 100% of the time either lyme or mold and there are no other triggers, am i mistaken?

I do not believe your numbers to be factual. I do believe there are cases of misdiagnosis, but not at the rate of 100%.

Biologically MS is unique in that the human immune system believes the myelin sheath that covers nerves to be foreign. So the body attacks all its myelin sheath. Lyme to my knowledge does not have this defining factor. Here is a source, its emedicine, i can provide you with peer reviewed studies if youd prefer, but for the sake of simplicity here you go https://www.emedicinehealth.com/myelin_and_the_central_nervous_system/article_em.htm

-- 7. Once again, please provide reputable information to back your claim that "90% of cases neurological MS cases turns out to be confirmed Lyme. The other 10% where mold".

Thanks for your patience!

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used ostarine and s4. Absolutely no ph sides. After 6 weeks I had significant suppression. Baseline View attachment 163498
6 weeks of ostarine at 12.5/20/20/25/25/25
View attachment 163499

I added s4 after the 6 week bloods. No post cycle bloods as I clearly needed a pct. so a 50% drop in total T in 6 weeks from mild doses with no impact to kidney/liver function. Both tests were taken fasted at 8:30 am.
Your GFR dropped, your creatinine went up, and you say no kidney issues? Man this frustrates me. Sorry I know it's old I just don't want people to get incorrect information. AM has a reputation, know what you're talking about before posting.

Last edited:

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been looking for a TD SR9009 and I was reading on Muscle Gelz about Gear as a topical SR9009 but read this about the RAD 140...

"Testolone is one of the newest compounds, and its objective is to give a blast of testosterone without the negative side effects associated to anabolic steroid use. Hence the reason why it is an alternative to testosterone replacement therapy. Specifically, it has been shown to interact with hormonal receptors in the tissues in the same way as a large doses of testosterone do...THOSE THAT CAN BENEFIT FROM TESTOLONE
1. Those who have low testosterone because of health issues, or prior abuse of anabolic steroids..."

I thought people suffered symptoms of low T while running RAD 140? I tried to do some digging but all I can seem to find is the study about the neuroprotective abilities and forum posts from...other forums...about how great it is and works great as a TRT replacement. Granted these are also the forums that say if you don't pay $150 for a bottle of sarms they are fake lol.

Has anyone seen any info on this or have any personal experience/bloodwork? I know it is suppressive to natural HPTA but does it show up in blood tests as T?
Just run test e with it. Running test e with ostarine right now and getting great results. If you’re going to run a sarm you’ve pretty much already gone over to the dark side. Just pin test with it. You’ll feel better and have much better results.

Terorrblade

Terorrblade

Awards
Let's be honest, nowadays, most people would do anything to get their dream body. Yes, having a healthy body is very important but starving or overworking yourself will bring you more problems. I used to feel insecure about my body too. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't lose weight. I did some research and found out some decent reviews for RAD 140. I decided to try it, and I was satisfied with the results. The goal that I wanted to achieve for quite some time was finally completed. I recommend it.

Last edited: