Rad 140/YK11 vs m1a

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
The title says it all... 12 weeks on YK11 and rad or 4-6 weeks on m1a with probably Epi Andro for test base? Based on size, strength, and sides which cycle would be better?

Newth

Awards
TBA I have no idea on m1a but I'm in for the YK, it's pretty cool.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RAD/YK will elicit you more maintainable gains, M1A is great to kickstart an injectable cycle because it’ll blow your muscle fascia wide open and keep it inflated for the remainder of a nice long 10-12 weeks. That’s where keepable gains come from, that and consistency of course

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much m1a you thinking of running? What are your goals

Newth

Awards
10 mg a day? And how much did you gain in a cycle?
I ran from 10mg to 30mg a day for 4 weeks, I can't really say how much it gave me size wise, I'm also on S4 and Trest. It made me crave carbs so I added them to my diet, I went from deficit to surplus. I have gained back about 5lb I lost just prior to starting it but I have the same shape I had with the lower weight, just bigger.
I won't know until after PCT if I will keep the size or if its just glycogen in the muscles from the carbs that will disappear in time.

Stacked with the right thing/s I think it looks promising, I have heard a bit of talk about it being good with Rad140.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RAD/YK will elicit you more maintainable gains, M1A is great to kickstart an injectable cycle because it’ll blow your muscle fascia wide open and keep it inflated for the remainder of a nice long 10-12 weeks. That’s where keepable gains come from, that and consistency of course
Would that be true of M1T or DMZ? I have a stock of that left I can't Ezbay anymore....and I bought a couple years of IM Test, Deca, EQ, just recently etc... If I use the M1T or DMZ for the occasional boost or kick start that sounds like a good plan?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would that be true of M1T or DMZ? I have a stock of that left I can't Ezbay anymore....and I bought a couple years of IM Test, Deca, EQ, just recently etc... If I use the M1T or DMZ for the occasional boost or kick start that sounds like a good plan?
M1t or dmz would be a good kick start depending on goals

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
How much m1a you thinking of running? What are your goals
I was thinking 50mg and I’m just trying to bulk and get strong af right now not overly concerned with aesthetics but also not ready to completely throw it out the window lol

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I’ve stacked dmz and msten with a 4dhea test base and it was a killer stack. If you have the dmz I’d run it

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve stacked dmz and msten with a 4dhea test base and it was a killer stack. If you have the dmz I’d run it
Cool, I will...already on week 3 of M1T kick start and about to run Test E and Deca /NPP here too. Actually just started the bridge, already had Test base prior. Next time DMZ or 1Alpha for sure.

I've also got RaD and YK to use like OP here somewhere too.