RAD-140 sleep issues, insomnia and side effects

tizout

Awards
Have you guys experienced sleep issues or insomnia with RAD and found ways to mitigate it?

I've been using 20 mg daily once in the morning as soon as I wake up for one week now.

It seems to make me acutely lethargic (surely suppression doesn't occur this early right, and my blood work pre RAD shows that I have high total and free T levels) but I found that during/after my workout I seem to have endless energy and I'm just "activated" so to speak which makes it difficult to go to sleep.

I'm waking up with dark circles/bags under my eyelids and bloodshot eyes which means I'm not getting quality sleep.

I've reduced the dose to 5-10 mg for now and I'll see how it goes. Maybe I could try taking it preworkout or before bed and see if that helps - perhaps the pharmacokinetics of RAD-140 make it so that you feel more stimulated 8-12 hours after dosing? I've read some users split up their dose in the AM and PM to mitigate side effect.

Has anyone experimented with different dosing protocols, like preworkout only and no dosing on days off?

Lastly, what are some common side effects you guys experienced on cycle with RAD? It seems to make me a bit nauseous sometimes and give me mild headaches (which might be due to poor sleep). My body temp and sweating have also gone up significantly especially in the periworkout window.

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wanted to comment here as I just tried RAD for the first time. I too had bad sleep issues. After 2-3 hours I wake up and get bad night sweats. I have read about others experiencing the same issues.

I had to stop. I can usually power through but not with this.