Rad-140 questions

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone done bloods on this compound during cycle?
I'm interested to know if your test numbers increased or dropped?
Subjectively I would have thought they would drop? But on the other hand it has been touted as a testosterone replacement, so I don't really know.
Hence my question.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subjectively I would have thought they would drop? But on the other hand it has been touted as a testosterone replacement, so I don't really know.
Hence my question.
A "Test replacement" (which Rad is not) would Lower your Testosterone.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like rad a lot but as said above it will supress you. The only thing you could take that is supressive that will raise test is test. Well I guess maybe hcg would work. But yeah all steroids and sarms Ate supressive. Now if you want to know can you run rad without a test base. I have and felt fine but you may not.,

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.... im not looking for ways to increase my test on Rad. I have compounds I can take for that already 😉.
I'm looking at this more for scientific purposes to see what bloods would tell us on Rad only, during cycle. I'm hopefully going to find out soon.
Thanks for answers so far

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hence my question.
People have done bloods. Your test will be lower and your lipids will be shitty: ha it is what it is. I like it but yeah it is not a healthy alternative to steroids in any way. It won't get your door kicked in or you won't get arrested for it. That is pretty much the only advantage.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hence my question.
I've ran RAD 140 before and it wrecked my lipids. Far worse than a high dose of test.

Results were also very poor.

The worst of all was.... The hair loss. Holy fook my hair fell out like CRAZY. I'm talking about 25% of my hair fell out in a month.

It's not a good sarm sadly. They say sarms are selective but honestly I can guarantee that this isn't the case.

I personally would advise against it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hence my question.
It's not a test replacement, but it will shutdown your natural testosterone production just like steroids.

Rad 140 in combination with exogenous estrogen is able to maintain some of the bodily functions that testosterone replacement does. But rad 140 on its own will create no Testosterone, no Estrogen and no DHT.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've ran RAD 140 before and it wrecked my lipids. Far worse than a high dose of test.

Results were also very poor.

The worst of all was.... The hair loss. Holy fook my hair fell out like CRAZY. I'm talking about 25% of my hair fell out in a month.

It's not a good sarm sadly. They say sarms are selective but honestly I can guarantee that this isn't the case.

I personally would advise against it
Oh that sucks, my experience with rad is mostly all positive.

It didn't do much in terms of gains, but alongside trt @15-20mg I had a increased level of energy and we'll being, no negative side effects and nothing negative on bloods.

Yk11 on the other hand is the only thing I've ever noticed shedding on. I actually pulled the plug early on that one.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My
It's not a test replacement, but it will shutdown your natural testosterone production just like steroids.

Rad 140 in combination with exogenous estrogen is able to maintain some of the bodily functions that testosterone replacement does. But rad 140 on its own will create no Testosterone, no Estrogen and no DHT.
Thanks, makes sense...
I don't know where I read that it was being touted as a test replacement, but definitely read it somewhere.
If one was to add an outside source of estrogen, what they use?
DHEA?

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh that sucks, my experience with rad is mostly all positive.

It didn't do much in terms of gains, but alongside trt @15-20mg I had a increased level of energy and we'll being, no negative side effects and nothin
Interesting how this compound effects people so differently.
But there are so many variables to take into consideration. Sourcing being one of them (are people actually getting RAD).

I know from my experience, at a low dose @10mg has worked wonders for energy, body composition. Vascularity has been amazing.
But....I have run into problems going above 10mg, with bad sides.
I experimented at a 30mg daily dose, and had nausea, anxiety, and no more additional gains that I could obtain from a 10mg dosage. So 10mg is my sweet spot.
Yes, RAD shines for me with a TRT (low) dose of test.
But I digress. I'm more interested with peoples experience without test.
I will hopefully be getting bloods without test (just the RAD), shortly

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My

Thanks, makes sense...
I don't know where I read that it was being touted as a test replacement, but definitely read it somewhere.
DHEA?
I just told you, rad in combination with exogenous estrogen is what was being tested as a form of hormone replacement therapy and it's semi successful. But rad on its own will not work in that regard.

4 Andro would be your best choice to add to rad in my opinion. Of course I'm not reccomendeing anything here.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Interesting how this compound effects people so differently.
But there are so many variables to take into consideration. Sourcing being one of them (are people actually getting RAD).

I know from my experience, at a low dose @10mg has worked wonders for energy, body composition. Vascularity has been amazing.
But....I have run into problems going above 10mg, with bad sides.
I experimented at a 30mg daily dose, and had nausea, anxiety, and no more additional gains that I could obtain from a 10mg dosage. So 10mg is my sweet spot.
Yes, RAD shines for me with a TRT (low) dose of test.
But I digress. I'm more interested with peoples experience without test.
I will hopefully be getting bloods without test (just the RAD), shortly
Everyone is effected differently by everything. Yes there's basic guidelines but no hard rules.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everyone is effected differently by everything. Yes there's basic guidelines but no hard rules.
Rad without test is pretty much the same as any other sarm without test.

Sarms do not convert to estrogen or dht. So all the negative side effects from low testosterone, low estrogen and low dht will all eventually happen. As far as I know, the only oral anabolic that can replace testosterone is DBOL, low dose dbol 5mg per day is still used in some countries as a form of hormone replacement therapy

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My

Thanks, makes sense...
DHEA?
That dude Johnny Shreve talked about like that years ago. He compared it to test, lgd to deca, and ostarine to anavar, he said stack those 3 and it would be like doing a deca test avar cycle, that's the first and only time I watched his videos

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I can say injectable rad will keep libido going for me. Had a gyno scare and dropped my trest. Libido was fine the whole time . It does appear to be androgenic when injected. Strength, hardness, and libido on point. Hetlhwode it's still better to have some estrogen in your body and I would still recommend a test base of some sort.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unfortunately, I started my recent run of Rad two weeks before my Test/Lipids/Thyroid panels were performed. The panels were not planned. Dr ordered it spontaneously. Not reliable results for what you're looking for due to the timing of the test. I'm about 50 yo.
Free T = 117
Total T = 666
Lipids and Thyroid are consistent for previous annual labs. Never had a Test panel before so I have nothing to compare it to.
I will do another T panel after so I have a frame of reference.
This is my third run with Rad. It has always been an "add on", never the primary.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately, I started my recent run of Rad two weeks before my Test/Lipids/Thyroid panels were performed. The panels were not planned. Dr ordered it spontaneously. Not reliable results for what you're looking for due to the timing of the test. I'm about 50 yo.
Free T = 117
Total T = 666
Lipids and Thyroid are consistent for previous annual labs. Never had a Test panel before so I have nothing to compare it to.
I will do another T panel after so I have a frame of reference.
This is my third run with Rad. It has always been an "add on", never the primary.
Thanks for sharing.
What else were you taking?. It seems your test is within range.
I did bloods this morning, so interested to see the what my results are

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for sharing.
What else were you taking?. It seems your test is within range.
I did bloods this morning, so interested to see the what my results are
No problem.
Trying out S4 with it. Not ideal, but I gotta compare it to a known. Rad is in TD form with SR9009.
I'm gonna swap out the S4 in a couple weeks after giving it a fair shake and move to 1-Test plus either 4-andro or 1,4AD. This will clear out some old stock.