Rad 140 question

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
I'll try to repost, last post didbt take with the site update,

Im on trt, also on month 2 of rad. Want to do one more month of rad for the cycle. Question is the dose suggested is 20mg a day..shoukd i increase beyond that or is it diminished returns. I have gained about 7
lbs in 2 months , lean. 5 10 and 200lbs.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would increase dosage and calories

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can gain 7lbs natty in 2 months

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I don’t take anything that can’t produce at least double that in half the time. Why waste hpta over less than a pound a week..? Give me a pound a day.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Go up to 30-40 for sure.

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
You can gain 7lbs natty in 2 months
I think I'm way past the beginner gains..ive been trying to gain weight lean for several months and it's slow process. Getting cut up and hard muscle tho, so not too upset. Would just like to be bigger .

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well there’s your problem. Trying to gain weight lean is like trying to have sex without insertion. It can be done but it’s hardly the way it ought to be done.

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
Well there’s your problem. Trying to gain weight lean is like trying to have sex without insertion. It can be done but it’s hardly the way it ought to be done.
I've heard different thoughts on that concept , there's guys that stay semi lean and grow. I'm not saying i have 3 percent bf. Just not teying to just put on chub.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, if it’s clean food with the right macronutrient proportions... I don’t see any reason why not to go at it harder.

How many calories above maintenance are you anyway?

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
Well, if it’s clean food with the right macronutrient proportions... I don’t see any reason why not to go at it harder.

How many calories above maintenance are you anyway?
Aiming for at least 300. Trying to hit the sweet spot where I dont feel bloated and have energy to train

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
I did get visible results that I'm semi happy with. Few people that had not seen me in a month commented that I've gained size. I'm beginning month 3 now. I'm planning to ramp the dose up and ride out this month

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, the sweet spot for a lot of guys is about 500 over maintenance.

Myself, I tend to go closer to 1000 over, or more. I don’t seem to gain anything otherwise.

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
Well, the sweet spot for a lot of guys is about 500 over maintenance.

Myself, I tend to go closer to 1000 over, or more. I don’t seem to gain anything otherwise.
Do you feel its a strain to digest with that many calories? My digestion rigjt now is like clockwork.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not really if you’re adding in the appropriate fiber and timing it out well. That’s the real challenge. That and all the chewing. So much chewing...

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
Not really if you’re adding in the appropriate fiber and timing it out well. That’s the real challenge. That and all the chewing. So much chewing...
I am in agreement. Anything you take to help increase appetite?

CaliguyinFl

CaliguyinFl

Awards
Coming to the end of my 3 months on rad. Should I continue or come off for a while. What's the opinions on longer cycles