RAD-140 question

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting a cycle of RAD-140 tomorrow, and I have what might be a stupid question for you guys. If RAD-140 powder isn't water or fat soluble, can it be absorbed on an empty stomach? Or would it need to be made into solution with DMSO? Thanks in advance for any answers.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting a cycle of RAD-140 tomorrow, and I have what might be a stupid question for you guys. If RAD-140 powder isn't water or fat soluble, can it be absorbed on an empty stomach? Or would it need to be made into solution with DMSO? Thanks in advance for any answers.
I've had RAD-140 as both capsules of white powder and in a liquid suspension.

I don't think transdermal RAD via DMSO will be needed.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input. Do you by chance know what the liquid is in the suspension?

Fiddy17

Awards
I used DMSO with my powder, it didn't mix terribly well so I would just shake it up before use

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can just take it orally. These are formulated to be orally bioavailable.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for confirming this for me. Not a whole lot of info on the internet about Rad-140.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, these nonsteroidal sarms are molecules built from the ground up to selectively activate the androgens receptor and modulate their response to other proteins, taking dosage into account and all. They are literally built to be oral drugs.

Only certain sarms and ppar modulators are not oral, very few in fact. Sr9009 and ACE105 are the only two I can think of.

Lgd4033, rad140,yk11, mk2866, s23,s4, gw501516, mk677 are all orals. No need for a preparation, just eat the powder is fine.