Rad 140 or Lgd 4033 or Both??

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quick question guys.

Do these two work well together in a stack. Have bought both and they were marketed as a 'stack' and just wondered what peoples thoughts were??

Suppression looks like it could be a problem but thats expected anyway - dermacrine might help there with lethargy?

So good stack or better to run solo??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Quick question guys.

Do these two work well together in a stack. Have bought both and they were marketed as a 'stack' and just wondered what peoples thoughts were??

Suppression looks like it could be a problem but thats expected anyway - dermacrine might help there with lethargy?

So good stack or better to run solo??
Great stack, 20mg each for 8 weeks. Use a real pct, no test booster crap

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok thanks, doesnt seem to be many logs on this stack, ones i have found on the net has people saying only run one at a time due to mimic and suppression. Am going to be suppressed snyway so surely stacking these should be good.

Am using Clomid and throwing in CEL M-Test for Pct.

Initially was just going to use Lgd & M677 but as MK677 has to be run long term i keep hearing about possible Blood Glucose issues and Insulin sensitivity....at 44 i dont want issues with that crap so hence the Lgd/Rad stack instead.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seconded. Though I would add a test base as well. You’ll feel a hell of a lot better by cycle’s end.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Seconded. Though I would add a test base as well. You’ll feel a hell of a lot better by cycle’s end.
Would Dermacrine suffice or shall i throw in 4-Andro??

Am still weighin up the Lgd/Mk677/Rad 140 tri stack with only running the MK677 at 10mg with Berberine HCL at meal times to offset any Blood Glucose issues??

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Honestly this stack is WAAAY overkill.. 20mg lgd alone will have you keeled over begging for the end of your cycle. You’re talking about the two most suppressive sarms. Plus there’s no proof or stacking being beneficial. They both have a VERY high affinity for the androgen receptor. Plus there’s studies out showing that higher doses of rad are counter productive. iirc it said that 8-10mg of rad was about the point the scale starts tipping towards diminishing returns. I’m running rad alone at 15mg on a cut, and seeing pretty decent results. Honestly see what everyone else thinks but I think one or the other would suffice, adding in both will just lead to more sides

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly this stack is WAAAY overkill.. 20mg lgd alone will have you keeled over begging for the end of your cycle. You’re talking about the two most suppressive sarms. Plus there’s no proof or stacking being beneficial. They both have a VERY high affinity for the androgen receptor. Plus there’s studies out showing that higher doses of rad are counter productive. iirc it said that 8-10mg of rad was about the point the scale starts tipping towards diminishing returns. I’m running rad alone at 15mg on a cut, and seeing pretty decent results. Honestly see what everyone else thinks but I think one or the other would suffice, adding in both will just lead to more sides
Really?? I've heard stacking Ldg 4033 and Rad 140 was gtg but i agree the dosages would have to be very 'conservative' to avoid lethargy from hell.

Might stick to Lgd 5-10mg / Mk677 10mg for a pre summer bulk then run Rad 140/Mk677 late summer then??

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Really?? I've heard stacking Ldg 4033 and Rad 140 was gtg but i agree the dosages would have to be very 'conservative' to avoid lethargy from hell.

Might stick to Lgd 5-10mg / Mk677 10mg for a pre summer bulk then run Rad 140/Mk677 late summer then??
The general consensus on most sites is that stacking can be counterproductive, due to lethargy etc (not to mention what it might due to lipids and such)
And if you ARE to stack, like you just said you should keep both doses lower than you would run either compound alone.
I should mention, when it comes specifically to STACKING sarms, I believe there isn’t any studies on it. It’s mainly BroScience and anecdotal experiences in regards to that. But studies on diminishing returns are tried and true, so I’d imagine that it would cross over into stacking

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rad 140. I didn’t get much from LGD during my cut/recomp last year.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's nothing overkill. I've had 4 ppl run this combo with no sides at all. And God knows how many ppl I have seen get nothing from either of these at 10mg.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's nothing overkill. I've had 4 ppl run this combo with no sides at all. And God knows how many ppl I have seen get nothing from either of these at 10mg.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The general consensus on most sites is that stacking can be counterproductive, due to lethargy etc (not to mention what it might due to lipids and such)
And if you ARE to stack, like you just said you should keep both doses lower than you would run either compound alone.
I should mention, when it comes specifically to STACKING sarms, I believe there isn’t any studies on it. It’s mainly BroScience and anecdotal experiences in regards to that. But studies on diminishing returns are tried and true, so I’d imagine that it would cross over into stacking
That is a very good point there isnt any studies around stacking unlike PH's and people have various opinions around diminishing returns dosages. I'll stack the Lgd 4033/Mk677 and ill throw in Dermacrine to help as well then see how i get on. Rad 140 sounds good and i'll probably run it at 15mg when i do get it. Lots of places are selling the lgd/rad combo stack...be good of they actually had some science behind it.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
See now i am confused..lol!
Do you know if they did bloods, did any of them get decent gains from the stack??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
See now i am confused..lol!
Do you know if they did bloods, did any of them get decent gains from the stack??
My brother had great gains. Lots of strength, gained 10 lbs. Bloodwork was good. Clomid for 4 weeks had test almost back to baseline.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My brother had great gains. Lots of strength, gained 10 lbs. Bloodwork was good. Clomid for 4 weeks had test almost back to baseline.
Good to hear. Do you recall his dosing protocol and cycle length for this??

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Without sourcing, I can almost promise that at 20mg lgd and 20mg rad your brother got very underdosed products

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
But then again, maybe he’s really young and able to handle the basically complete shutdown. I’m 24 and struggle when I’m shutdown, but it wasn’t that way when I was younger

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Probably the most reputable research chem company around

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Probably the most reputable research chem company around
I’m just saying, maybe I don’t doubt it, but that dosing scheme if dosed accurately will def not be handled by everyone the way your bro handled it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Without sourcing, I can almost promise that at 20mg lgd and 20mg rad your brother got very underdosed products
So if this is overkill then what is 500mg test and 20mg of dbol because thats a simple standard bulking cycle and is probably 10x stronger then the rad lgd combo

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
You can’t compare sarms and AAS they’re completely different. Plus with the one, you have actual TEST flowing through your body...

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can’t compare sarms and AAS they’re completely different. Plus with the one, you have actual TEST flowing through your body...
Well even if it was lgd 20mg and rad 20mg...i doubt it will be as toxix or as supressive as my previous M1-T or Dbol cycles? I recovered from them without issues...granted they werent long cycles but still.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You absolutely can compare them by caling one overkill and the other not. There all foreign hormones used for building muscle. And even test shuts off your natural testosterone. Performance enhancing drugs are what these all are and if your treating swarms differently your screwing up from square 1

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Sarms are non steroidal... and selective in nature. Steroids are not. Test is test.. sarms are not test.. one raises your test levels one lowers it. There’s also diminishing returns..

If you read this study break down,
.1mg/kg is 80% as effective as 1mg/kg.. so there’s diminishing returns. A 8mg dose for someone around 180lbs is about as effective as anything higher you could dose. There’s very little benefit as you dose higher, unlike steroids which will come with more side effects, but at the same time build more muscle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
They are still hormones that work in the androgen recpter just like steroids. All of this is irreverent to you saying the cycle is over kill when it's not. You guys have fun with whatever you wanna do. I'm out

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well even if it was lgd 20mg and rad 20mg...i doubt it will be as toxic or as supressive as my previous M1-T or Dbol cycles? I recovered from them without issues...granted they werent long cycles but still.
They are still hormones that work in the androgen recpter just like steroids. All of this is irreverent to you saying the cycle is over kill when it's not. You guys have fun with whatever you wanna do. I'm out
I appreciate your contribution to the thread and I have taken on board your comments and everyone elses too. I guess this the current battle many of us are having with Sarms around stacks/dosages as everyone has different opinions/experiences and there isnt much research around stacks per se.

If I do run Lgd/Rad/Mk677 itll be at a lower dose to start with to see how i get on with them.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sarms are non steroidal... and selective in nature. Steroids are not. Test is test.. sarms are not test.. one raises your test levels one lowers it. There’s also diminishing returns..

If you read this study break down,
.1mg/kg is 80% as effective as 1mg/kg.. so there’s diminishing returns. A 8mg dose for someone around 180lbs is about as effective as anything higher you could dose. There’s very little benefit as you dose higher, unlike steroids which will come with more side effects, but at the same time build more muscle
Regardless of what those studies say... in real life people are getting much better results on 20mg a day compared to 10mg a day

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Rad 140. I didn’t get much from LGD during my cut/recomp last year.
What did your pct look like for the Rad cycle? I’m putting everything together now for a rad cycle myself and having trouble finding a solid answer to this question.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What did your pct look like for the Rad cycle? I’m putting everything together now for a rad cycle myself and having trouble finding a solid answer to this question.
No pct (trt)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People really need to stop saying sarms can make you lethargic that much. Did you actually ever felt real lethargy? I mean 20mg superdrol without test type of lethargy? I don’t run sarms anymore but I used them so many times at so many different doses I can confirm you that rad 30mg vs rad 10mg is day and night. Lgd 20mg being overkill? What? 20mg lgd is bare minimum for a decent run. I ran lgd 40mg + rad 30mg + s4 100mg now that’s overkill. And that didn’t even give me the type of lethargy you describe

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
People really need to stop saying sarms can make you lethargic that much. Did you actually ever felt real lethargy? I mean 20mg superdrol without test type of lethargy? I don’t run sarms anymore but I used them so many times at so many different doses I can confirm you that rad 30mg vs rad 10mg is day and night. Lgd 20mg being overkill? What? 20mg lgd is bare minimum for a decent run. I ran lgd 40mg + rad 30mg + s4 100mg now that’s overkill. And that didn’t even give me the type of lethargy you describe
These “doses” you guys are running have me laughing at your sources lmao.. you really think you ran 40mg lgd HA! Probably like 35% purity right there
Yes I’ve run multiple designer only cycles, and they were just as bad as rad140 at 15mg, except rad140 at 15 seems to have less gains and more endurance then say dmz or msten. There’s multiple reports on multiple sites of rad140 causing lethargy even with TRT doses of test soooo...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These “doses” you guys are running have me laughing at your sources lmao.. you really think you ran 40mg lgd HA! Probably like 35% purity right there
Yes I’ve run multiple designer only cycles, and they were just as bad as rad140 at 15mg, except rad140 at 15 seems to have less gains and more endurance then say dmz or msten. There’s multiple reports on multiple sites of rad140 causing lethargy even with TRT doses of test soooo...
First of all, those sources you mention to be fake are the top 3 sources the most experienced users here use and are the top 3 NA sources. You’re talking non sense. I’m on TRT by the way and saying lgd would cause lethargy even on trt is an absolute laughable joke. Edit : sources are MA research and purerawz. I’m curious to see you claim they are fake and see how people would react to your statement.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
First of all, those sources you mention to be fake are the top 3 sources the most experienced users here use and are the top 3 NA sources. You’re talking non sense. I’m on TRT by the way and saying lgd would cause lethargy even on trt is an absolute laughable joke.
If I told you I ran 120 mg dmz what would you say? Or if I was saying I ran 2g of test? BS right? That’s how you sound.. and notice I said rad140 not lgd? Maybe you also misread your doses like you misread that

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What kind of non sense are you talking about?? Not gonna waste my talking with you. You’re right bro, MA research (the most trusted source out there) is underdosed you’re right. I can’t type. I got my dose wrong. LGD will make trt users lethargic, and 40mg of lgd is as unbelievable as 120mg dmz good exemple you’re right about everything!

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
What kind of non sense are you talking about?? Not gonna waste my talking with you. You’re right bro, MA research (the most trusted source out there) is underdosed you’re right. I can’t type. I got my dose wrong. LGD will make trt users lethargic, and 40mg of lgd is as unbelievable as 120mg dmz good exemple you’re right about everything!
You can go ahead and listen to all the BS “broscience” and “yea take 40 times the effective dose, it’ll make you 40 times bigger!” **** out there you want to, but I’m not gonna sit back while you tell thousands of people looking up information that might come across this that taking 40 times the effective dose and MULTIPLE SARMS at that at high doses is okay...
You might as well take 4 times the upper high end dose of SERMS for your PCT, and take 3 SERMS TOO while you’re at it. Yea bud, you got it all figured out. Just because you’re stupid, don’t put that burden on some one else.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hes a idiot, ignore him.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you’re right and I, alone, don’t know what I’m talking about. I wanna learn though, so could you supply me with ONE OR MORE papers, articles, or blog even, suggesting a 40mg daily dose of lgd?
Edit; 40mg LGd with high doses of 2 other sarms?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I found

But they suggest only for advanced users and say it’s anecdotal (broscience) and only after 4-5 cycles. Does this OP sound like he fits the description?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Maybe you’re right and I, alone, don’t know what I’m talking about. I wanna learn though, so could you supply me with ONE OR MORE papers, articles, or blog even, suggesting a 40mg daily dose of lgd?
How many of these studies were used for bodybuilding purposes. They don't apply to what we do with them.

I can find a million studies saying animal products will give you cancer or eating vegan is the only healthy diet plan. Sugar is safe and fat causes diabetes. Blah blah ECT.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
How many of these studies were used for bodybuilding purposes. They don't apply to what we do with them.

I can find a million studies saying animal products will give you cancer or eating vegan is the only healthy diet plan. Sugar is safe and fat causes diabetes. Blah blah ECT.
Yea but idk about you, but I’d rather be conservative... and it’s when we dose high like this that bad things start happening. And when bad things start happening is when bans come.... you think the designer steroid/ph ban would’ve caught on so quick if there wasn’t so many dumb asses running high doses of phera with Superdrol and m1,4 add for no reason? It’s ignorant and stupid, and yea it’s your body but word of mouth spreads fast. Now this kid ran 40mg lgd 100mg s4 and 30mg rad140z now johnny read this and says “ooh that’s a nice stack, I’ll one up it and add s23 for SupEr gainZ”
Stick to what’s known. We’re lucky to have some studies on these compounds unlike what we had with the ph/designers. Why not use them?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Moral is TOXICITY

And yea these studies weren’t meant for bodybuilding.. but when you’re taking 40 times what’s in the study and 4 times what’s normal reiterated to take... common sense should say you’re taking too much

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been taking 20mg rad for about two weeks. Prior to this my libido has been in the dumps for well over a year. 20 mg of rad has my libido off the charts, feel like I’m on a decent dose of test. Haven’t gained size yet but muscle do feel more full.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to see what RAD does and if it can actually be used as a test base for sarms. Considering they are still very much a research chemical and not as well studied as other compounds, and they still require pct, would it not make more sense to do a run of something like 4AD which converts to test with 11 oxo or furuza. If you didn't want to an injectable AAS cycle that is.

My plan was to run 4ad with the rad, but wanted to see what kind of shutdown and gains I got with the rad over the stack. I am also taking mk677 and GW.

I started the Mk and GW a month prior to the rad.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My plan was to run 4ad with the rad, but wanted to see what kind of shutdown and gains I got with the rad over the stack. I am also taking mk677 and GW.

I started the Mk and GW a month prior to the rad.
Well thats pretty much what im planning....am going to run LGD with MK677 and i have 4-Diol (4-AD 1 step conversion) which ill add if and when lethargy kicks in or libido crashes. As for above discussion i dont think i run this at high doses and perhaps ill run the Rad later on down the line instead of in this stack.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Disagree 100%.

20mg Lgd minimum or don’t bother, 30mg rad minimum, stack em or don’t bother with either. Otherwise it’s a waste of health for ... almost nothing.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you used 4AD before, I'd like to know what the gains and sides are like compared to test. Im assuming its similar in principle to running prop as you take it everyday, could be a good alternative if injecting everyday is an issue. Specially if you want a quick and simple 6 week cycle without the hassle of PIP and injections everyday.

No have never used 4-AD or 4-Andros before...to be honest i have a 1 step conversion 4-Diol supplement but i dont think its going to be spectacular in that department. I'll be happy if it takes the edge off any lethargy/supression sides though.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We can't expect it to give the same gains as test, but as long as it converts well enough to have enough test in your system, ideally more than the normal natty range than job done, less water retention, less aromatisation and a decent base to run with other compounds.
Lets hope so, although i was only going to run it as and when symptoms presented...a minimalist approach.....thoughts??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you used 4AD before, I'd like to know what the gains and sides are like compared to test. Im assuming its similar in principle to running prop as you take it everyday, could be a good alternative if injecting everyday is an issue. Specially if you want a quick and simple 6 week cycle of say anavar or tbol etc with a test base but without the hassle of PIP and injections everyday.
4ad solo there's not much to notice. Might put on a little extra weight. In my opinion and I very well could be wrong but I don't think it raises test above the high normal range. If i had to use 4ad or 150mg test I would take test